3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

TRU is too expensive anyway, my preorder, with shipping, came out to about $14.77 per figure counting Terrax (case of 8). Hopefully this means my preorder will be shipping soon. :D

I'm hoping the Avengers figures are added to the site soon though, I'd like that Thor figure.

Here's Ultimate Thor:

http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=12595404

@jason1551, they won't ship to the USA, I tried. I'm fine waiting though, since it's the first wave we know it will hit strong.

@conan050, I went with Kokomo Toys this go-round. I originally had a preorder with BBTS, but I accidentally cancelled my preorder when intending to cancelling a different one and lost my intitial price (bbts changed their case of 8 from $119.99 to $124.99 while Kokomo Toys remained $119.99).

"Here's Ultimate Thor:

http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?pr...=12595404"

Man, looks like there's something up with that figure. If he is shorter even than the movie Thors, I don't know why they even bothered.

Ultimate Mjolnir looks to much like Stormbreaker! Never was a fan Ultimate Thor, or even the Ultimate universe in general.

Just had one of my absolute best days ever hunting. I had to go out of tallahassee today to panama city and did some hunting while i was out. Found 2 figures i thought i would never see outside of ebay or amazon, the variant archangel and havok figures at a store ive never even heard of called Alco in a little town in the middle of nowhere they had pretty much that whole wave sitting on the shelf. the rest was from toys r us and the regular archangel was found in a CVS. the ff pack is the future foundation. i will be doing a want/have/trade update soon some of these will be available for trade as they are doubles of what i already have.post-49830-1327705870_thumb.jpgpost-49830-1327705882_thumb.jpgpost-49830-1327705893_thumb.jpg

Just had one of my absolute best days ever hunting. I had to go out of tallahassee today to panama city and did some hunting while i was out. Found 2 figures i thought i would never see outside of ebay or amazon, the variant archangel and havok figures at a store ive never even heard of called Alco in a little town in the middle of nowhere they had pretty much that whole wave sitting on the shelf. the rest was from toys r us and the regular archangel was found in a CVS. the ff pack is the future foundation. i will be doing a want/have/trade update soon some of these will be available for trade as they are doubles of what i already have.post-49830-1327705870_thumb.jpgpost-49830-1327705882_thumb.jpgpost-49830-1327705893_thumb.jpg

wow! congratulations, dude. that's a haul of epic proportions. NICE!

The Psylocke wave doesn't come with stands, huh? I think I'm done with Marvel Universe... between raising prices, re-used sculpts, piss-poor distribution and now no stands AGAIN? Ugh. I paid $13 for Psylocke at a local comic store because nowhere else gets new figures.

sad to see ya go, sport. i've quit and come back too too too many times to take myself serious anymore.

Wow! Congrats! That's an epic haul. I hit 35 stores in Phoenix in November and didn't have that kind of result. Good work!

i just did a run and noticed how prices jumped up!!!!

TRU- singles $8.49 doubles $18.99 !?!?!?!?

Target- singles $8.99 doubles $17.99

Walmart- singles $8.97 no more doubles :(

What the hell, thats getting a little ridiculous!!

Definitely blows! But the cost of plastic just increased so you know that companies will take advantage of that.

I'm feeling the full effect of jealousy! But congrats dude, those are some awesome finds.

The Psylocke wave doesn't come with stands, huh? I think I'm done with Marvel Universe... between raising prices, re-used sculpts, piss-poor distribution and now no stands AGAIN? Ugh. I paid $13 for Psylocke at a local comic store because nowhere else gets new figures.

sad to see ya go, sport. i've quit and come back too too too many times to take myself serious anymore.

Not so much going as just not looking anymore. If stuff happens to show up while I'm looking for other lines I collect I'll still grab some, but anymore it's been meh... plus my health has been horrifying this month, so I need to watch spending. Almost died >.>

Not so much going as just not looking anymore. If stuff happens to show up while I'm looking for other lines I collect I'll still grab some, but anymore it's been meh... plus my health has been horrifying this month, so I need to watch spending. Almost died >.>

almost died??? WTF???? dude, srsly???? i hope you're ok now.

Anyone see the IM stuff at Target? $20 now? dang. You know that means they're going to stiff us really good for the new ML stuff. I was thinking they might only be $15 -$17 but with IM crap going for 20 it's almost guaranteed that ML will be that high or higher. seriously sucks for those of us with plastic addictions.lol