3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Anyone see the IM stuff at Target? $20 now? dang. You know that means they're going to stiff us really good for the new ML stuff. I was thinking they might only be $15 -$17 but with IM crap going for 20 it's almost guaranteed that ML will be that high or higher. seriously sucks for those of us with plastic addictions.lol

Which stuff? The armored avengers? One of my Targets has them for $15 and he other for $20. Been like that for months

The 6" stuff. It was okay at $12.99 or less. I'm glad I managed to get pretty much everything at that price or less. I think I only paid more than that for one figure because I hadn't seen it anywhere else so I caved and bought it at $15. Our local Target just raised it to 20 recently. I didn't realize others had already done so. Glad I got my preorder placed for ML already. Cuz retail is going to be brutal I think.

almost died??? WTF???? dude, srsly???? i hope you're ok now.

Liver failed + internal bleeding. Spent over a week in the hospital, only the day before I got out and the day I got out would they let me out of bed to do ANYTHING. Was under anesthetic over 48 hours straight as they drained blood out of my stomach and tried to do surgeries, which they kept being unable to due because of too much blood in me so they couldn't see anything. I had at least 8 things of blood transfused into me to keep me alive thanks to how much I bled out. I now have some permanent side effects, I can't eat red meat and if I get sick I can temporarily lose coherency/memory for hours at a time. It's worse than Alzheimer my family told me. Basically, I wake up and do stuff, but I don't remember any of it, even when I become coherent again. Last Saturday it happened, apparently I vomited on myself at night, slept in it, threw up twice in the morning, fell down numerous times trying to walk around the house, rolled out of my bed twice.. and who knows what else. I only know of that much because I was told it all happened. When this happens, I have zero recollection of any of it, it's like being asleep yet doing stuff.

Got my variant sentinel in the mail today from ebay. It is freaking awesome! I don't understand, however, why they didn't decide to make a rare variant out of the small figure that goes with it like they did with the Galactus variant. They could have at least gone with Wolveriene's brown costume but whatever. I am very pleased with the original colored sentinel.

On a separate note (even separate from action figures), a cute bartender near close to where I live winked at me as we both where on our way out of the bar. Her shift ended several hours before and she decided to hang out with me and a couple other patrons. This excites me and I hope for a better outcome soon.

I've debated about picking up a 6" Crimson Dynamo from work for $5. Anybody know if he would to scale? I know the later models were supposed to be a bit bigger, so it wouldn't seem that out of place, would it?

I know the later ones are bigger, but they do look quite a bit different than that particular model. That is a really good price regardless of the size but if you are looking at 3 3/4" scale I would probably pass if I were you.

almost died??? WTF???? dude, srsly???? i hope you're ok now.

Liver failed + internal bleeding. Spent over a week in the hospital, only the day before I got out and the day I got out would they let me out of bed to do ANYTHING. Was under anesthetic over 48 hours straight as they drained blood out of my stomach and tried to do surgeries, which they kept being unable to due because of too much blood in me so they couldn't see anything. I had at least 8 things of blood transfused into me to keep me alive thanks to how much I bled out. I now have some permanent side effects, I can't eat red meat and if I get sick I can temporarily lose coherency/memory for hours at a time. It's worse than Alzheimer my family told me. Basically, I wake up and do stuff, but I don't remember any of it, even when I become coherent again. Last Saturday it happened, apparently I vomited on myself at night, slept in it, threw up twice in the morning, fell down numerous times trying to walk around the house, rolled out of my bed twice.. and who knows what else. I only know of that much because I was told it all happened. When this happens, I have zero recollection of any of it, it's like being asleep yet doing stuff.

Dude, I seriously hope you get better soon. That is no way for anyone to live let alone an awesome person who collects action figures such as yourself.

I took the kids to TRU last night to spend my extra coupons and finding nothing for myself i decided to ask if they had got any Marvel legends, and the worker was very cool and looked up the figures online and checked in the back and it said they had 8, as he brought out a full box of legends in walks my local collector buddy, and was like what are you getting and I was like they are bringing me out a box of Marvel legends...he was like what!!! So all I wanted was hope and so did olslick..I could tell and I said here you go, I was going to get it for trade bait..... I felt good about myself.

I took the kids to TRU last night to spend my extra coupons and finding nothing for myself i decided to ask if they had got any Marvel legends, and the worker was very cool and looked up the figures online and checked in the back and it said they had 8, as he brought out a full box of legends in walks my local collector buddy, and was like what are you getting and I was like they are bringing me out a box of Marvel legends...he was like what!!! So all I wanted was hope and so did olslick..I could tell and I said here you go, I was going to get it for trade bait..... I felt good about myself.

Good karma bonus!

So i also requested a ML lookup at a TRU i went to this week also...different outcome. He couldn't even find it in the system. His method of searching was the TRU website...and as we know their searching system is a piece of crap. I gave up trying to give him suggestions (on practically how to do his job).

Does anyone know what the process is for a TRU employee to search for specific toy? Is it mainly searching hte TRU site or what else? Incoming shipping manifests? Other methods of finding info?

Regardless - very fortunate.

getting ready to head out to TRU for my own last minute disappointment. Got a few TRU bucks to spend, and I hope there's something worth using them on. There's 2 TRU's about the same 18 - 20 mile distance from us; however they are in opposite directions and pretty much mutually exclusive for a one day shopping trip.

Duh! I totally forgot about that. Does anyone have inventory numbers?
Mine checked the website, I had to show him where to find them also!! I think he just needed the inventory number though so he could put it into the system.

Marvel Legends "Rogers"

Item #: 466163

SKU: 600439F5

UPC/EAN/ISBN: 653569690399

Manufacturer #: 29288

This should find them.

oh snap! that reminds me I have to go to TRU to spend my amazing reward coupon before it expires. Thanks for the 5 bucks TRU... asshats... like they will even have anything I want

oh snap! that reminds me I have to go to TRU to spend my amazing reward coupon before it expires. Thanks for the 5 bucks TRU... asshats... like they will even have anything I want

Yeah, I had to tell a TRU employee today why there was nothing to buy! He acted like he was interested, and he said he would "say something" but I knew he really just wanted me to shutup...ha ha

TRU rewards are pretty piss poor...

I just had to cancel my preorder for MU from BBTS.

......because I got the whole wave at Target for $7.39 a piece!!!! I couldn't believe it. The target closest to me is still trying to sell some really old crap for 9 bucks but the one 12 miles up the road has MU on sale and actually had the new wave. uh, emphasis on HAD. sorry guys. I think there was still one Thor left and perhaps another box in the back, but seriously I wish you good luck getting those lazy crappers to help you. My oldest son scanned several different lines and only MU and Transformers said there were any in back. But the first lady he finds scans it and says it's all on the shelf. I came up behind him and told her the scanner said there was some in back. She just shrugged her shoulders and said her scanner said none then she went back to straightening shelves. Wanted to slap that lazy SOB. Stand there and lie to a kid because you're too lazy to help. sheesh. But we found a training manager who helped us out and brought out the new figs. Got an Electro with the translucent arms too. Mask looks completely solid though, so it's a thick paint app.

Anyway, maybe I can post some pics later. Right now I'm ignoring a couple house guests to post on here.lol

today's haul

CameraZOOM-20120128142829840.jpg

I was about to say nice haul.... but then I noticed your Warpath is in a GiJoe case. LAME!

lol

Yup just got it in a trade and he shipped it in the protective case. Glad he did cuz the box got smashed up.

Only figure I have right now in a case is Kamakura. I've got about 60 empty ones on my floor.

Glad to hear that, geo. I'm more than a bit jealous of the zombie viper. I had a shot at most of that wave on Christmas Eve at a local TRU, but the ZV was already gone. None of my local stores have had anything new Joe/MU/ or SW related since.

Well, one walmart did put out the white carded SW figures, but those were all re-issues anyway.