3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

HPIM0447.jpg

Sorry it took a while. Busy weekend. But with MU, and even found some Skylanders that we didn't have today. Incredibly expensive yet fun weekend.

btw my son, Patriot, is more interested in the Cars and Cars2 stuff we found than in the Patriot figure we got. Still, I think it's cool to have a son AND an action figure named Patriot.lol Gonna have to see if I can find a decent head for an unmasked version though.

I found 1 ZV before being hospitalized and 2 after... haven't left one on the shelf yet.

I wish i could find some so i could do the same! I want 6 and have 0 still =(

Don't feel bad, after over 2 months of finding nothing, I came across the entire wave including multiples of the zombies[need someone for my Marvel Knights to fight] and the cobra renegade troopers[which I want for my MRD]. BUT funds are bad right now so I had to leave them on the pegs.:(

I found 1 ZV before being hospitalized and 2 after... haven't left one on the shelf yet.

I wish i could find some so i could do the same! I want 6 and have 0 still =(

Don't feel bad, after over 2 months of finding nothing, I came across the entire wave including multiples of the zombies[need someone for my Marvel Knights to fight] and the cobra renegade troopers[which I want for my MRD]. BUT funds are bad right now so I had to leave them on the pegs.:(

nice picture!! did u find these in retail?

Today and Yesterday's haul.

Got Blackheart and Deathlok ML in the mail today. sob blackheart doesn't stand on his own. I believe BH is/can be MU scale.

I highly doubt a strong guy is going to be made anytime soon so until then the old 1991 Toybiz one will have to do. I'm definite that Guido is in MU scale.

6793182267_d8e17e421d_z.jpg

W. 17. Check. Disney store finally got something before all the discount retailers over here. Go check yours. I cleaned them out.

Deathlok is up for trades as are two Storms and two Psylocks. I'm looking for 2012 ML Ghost Rider(s) either or stuff from my bst list.

Oh crap reminds me i need to cancel my bbts order.

Today and Yesterday's haul.

Got Blackheart and Deathlok ML in the mail today. sob blackheart doesn't stand on his own. I believe BH is/can be MU scale.

I highly doubt a strong guy is going to be made anytime soon so until then the old 1991 Toybiz one will have to do. I'm definite that Guido is in MU scale.

6793182267_d8e17e421d_z.jpg

W. 17. Check. Disney store finally got something before all the discount retailers over here. Go check yours. I cleaned them out.

Deathlok is up for trades as are two Storms and two Psylocks. I'm looking for 2012 ML Ghost Rider(s) either or stuff from my bst list.

Oh crap reminds me i need to cancel my bbts order.

I have Strong Guy in my MU display as well. He's perfectly scaled. I've thought about maybe cracking him open and slipping a pair of ball jointed arms in there but seems like too much trouble.

I'm jealous of your Storm wave haul. I pre-ordered it in October from BBTs...and am still waiting on it. I have pile of loot waiting and that is the only hold up.

marvel legends were up on toysrus today... had all in my cart by the time i checked out.. rogers was gone :( was still able to grab the other 6 with free shipping.. still bumed out that he went so fast.....

Constrictor, Iron Man, Klaw, and Thor are left. I'm waiting on my case from BBTS, otherwise I would snatch up.

http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kw...254197&sr=1

todays haul in Valdosta Ga. all of these available for trade except 1 black destroyer and the iron man 2020. im still trying to figure out everything on here so i will just list my wants for now until i can figure out how to set it up correctly.post-49830-1328063473_thumb.jpg

needs:

loose is fine on all these as these are for me and my boys collection

flame on human torchvariant vision

variant warpath

variant iron patriot

variant dr strange

variant absorbing man

dark hawkeye

yellow jacket

constrictor

first app wolverine

secret wars magneto

All you need to do is post your wish list and your trade list here:

http://forums.marvelousnews.com/index.php?showforum=115

Some forums just have one thread you can list both in but here they are separate. You can still put them all together and post in both. Lots of people do

Im slowly figuring this out thanx wolvie. love the tat by the way.

marvel legends were up on toysrus today... had all in my cart by the time i checked out.. rogers was gone :( was still able to grab the other 6 with free shipping.. still bumed out that he went so fast.....

Constrictor, Iron Man, Klaw, and Thor are left. I'm waiting on my case from BBTS, otherwise I would snatch up.

Does anyone think BBTS is going to get these in tomorrow? I ordered Hope today from TRU, but I also have a preorder on BBTS. I wanted to hang onto the BBTS preorder, until I have the TRU in-hand. TRU is strange sometimes. But I do not want to double purchase the figure. Thoughts...

Does anyone think BBTS is going to get these in tomorrow? I ordered Hope today from TRU, but I also have a preorder on BBTS. I wanted to hang onto the BBTS preorder, until I have the TRU in-hand. TRU is strange sometimes. But I do not want to double purchase the figure. Thoughts...

Is there a rumor they are getting them tomorrow? I'd hold on to Hope either way. She's the one everyone is wanting/scalping right now :) Last week Kokomo Toys told me that their shipment of wave 1 was on the way to them. I'd assume they will be shipping out soon. I'm sure BBTS is getting them before their ETA of March but I haven't heard when

I'm not sure if it will be tomorrow, but I figure that BBTS has not let me down yet. The one time I thought I was going to get a better deal on Wave 16 figs, I dropped my preorder only for them to be delivered like 2 days later. So if you have preordered, you will eventually get the figure you want. You can order now from TRU, but like you said, they are strange sometimes.

Anyway, do what you feel is best and whoever you feel will get it to you fastest!

HPIM0447.jpg

Sorry it took a while. Busy weekend. But with MU, and even found some Skylanders that we didn't have today. Incredibly expensive yet fun weekend.

btw my son, Patriot, is more interested in the Cars and Cars2 stuff we found than in the Patriot figure we got. Still, I think it's cool to have a son AND an action figure named Patriot.lol Gonna have to see if I can find a decent head for an unmasked version though.

Where did you find the new wave of MU at? I live in Lutz now.