3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

W. 17. Check. Disney store finally got something before all the discount retailers over here. Go check yours. I cleaned them out.

How much was Disney selling them for? Any better than Target's new prices?

I was impressed to see that the Target and Walmart I went to, had pegs filled with Marvel Universe figures. The sad part is they were the older waves of figures. Hopefully Marvel Legends, newer Marvel Universe waves and new comic packs will show up soon.

How old? I've been meaning to take a hunting trip up into Colorado Springs to scout the old stock, though if they're anything like ours in New Mexico, most of the really old stuff just got moved to clearance for the spring resets...

I found a Mandarin, Comic Whiplash, Guardsman, Arctic Armor, and the Bullseye & Wonderman packs at a grocery store yesterday, and was surprised to see that the prices were the same as Target's!

been way to busy to get on here. But to answer the question of where I got wave 17, it was at Target. And for some reason they had them on sale for $7.39 but they only had one box apparently (or that's all they were willing to put out - you know how those idiots can be about actually selling merchandise)

I think there was a Thor left when we were there. It was tempting to buy a second one of those even though we've got like a zillion Thor's floating around here. It's just that dang cool looking. IMHO, pretty much everyone looks better in black.lol

My Marvel Legends case is being processed for payment right now, so it should ship tomorrow. I was also at Walmart and they had a really good sale. All 3-packs (Fantastic Four, FF, Guardians of the Galaxy, and X-Force) were $9.00. The 6" Spiderman line was $5.00. Also picked up a couple of GI Joe vehicles at $13 each (left the HISS tank). Nice little haul today...

My Marvel Legends case is being processed for payment right now, so it should ship tomorrow. I was also at Walmart and they had a really good sale. All 3-packs (Fantastic Four, FF, Guardians of the Galaxy, and X-Force) were $9.00. The 6" Spiderman line was $5.00. Also picked up a couple of GI Joe vehicles at $13 each (left the HISS tank). Nice little haul today...

not bad for the spiderman 6inch line wouldnt mine buying some of those for that price... hopefully my walmart is cool enough.. 9 bucks is a steal on those 3 packs since they seem to be going for 23 bucks now... but iam sure my walmart is lame but will go give it a check tonight... i need my taxs to come in like now lol.....

Did they have a Future Foundation set? I'd be interested in buying a set from you if they do.

dang, 9 bucks for the 3 packs.. that is pretty good. I'd pick up all the ones I skipped at that price

Got a pair of $25 clearance Sentinels from Walmart today. Amazing bargains!! Check your clearance aisles.

My Walmarts have nothing anywhere close to these prices. Sentinels are $54, 3-packs are $23. :(

Just in case my post about these got lost (last post on previous page) I picked up a X force set and a Guardians of the galaxy set if any one wants them for cost plus ship. Ill hold them for a couple days then ill probably return them if I get no takers

Got a pair of $25 clearance Sentinels from Walmart today. Amazing bargains!! Check your clearance aisles.

My Walmarts have nothing anywhere close to these prices. Sentinels are $54, 3-packs are $23. :(

dang man.. I found the same thing. I went to see if they had moved anything to clearance.. but they haven't because my closest store is still going to be carrying everything except for Thor Deluxe figures. But yeah, the 3 packs are 23 now... this is getting soooo annoying.

Did you order your ML from BBTS? I havent gotten mine processing yet and i ordered the first day they were up :sad:

I would be interested in Guardians of the Galaxy set at that price if you are willing to pick one up for me. The Walmart in my area has them for $23.

I would be interested in Guardians of the Galaxy set at that price if you are willing to pick one up for me. The Walmart in my area has them for $23.

Will do. I already told someone I would pick up a FF for them. I'll PM you when I get it.

Did you order your ML from BBTS? I havent gotten mine processing yet and i ordered the first day they were up :sad:

Yep, and I had it shipped today. I ordered on the first day as well.