3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Kinda/semi-MU related but interesting haul for the week/weekend:

6824110109_cb9eff1c66_z.jpg

Decided to get into the Toy Biz Uncanny X-Men/X-Force line from 20 years ago. After i bought Strong Guy (since he's MU-scaled and i doubt he'll be made in MU) it revived my nostalgia from my childhood. I remember i had a handful from when i was younger which i opened and still have to this day boxed away somewhere.

So recently in my hunts i'd be checking out prices for the Toy Biz figures and found they there were going from $4-12 at lcs'. Not bad for another collection if you can get a good carded one for $5-7. But luckily i found another collectible store trying to sell them and bought the majority of these for $5. So at the moment i've accumulated around 50+ and have a majority of the collection. But now upon research online - i found out that there are a bunch of variants and holes i need to hunt down. Not bad, but at least i know the line is complete and i can get an entire collection of something.

Has anyone else got into these?

6824110109_cb9eff1c66_z.jpg

Decided to get into the Toy Biz Uncanny X-Men/X-Force line from 20 years ago. After i bought Strong Guy (since he's MU-scaled and i doubt he'll be made in MU) it revived my nostalgia from my childhood. I remember i had a handful from when i was younger which i opened and still have to this day boxed away somewhere.

So recently in my hunts i'd be checking out prices for the Toy Biz figures and found they there were going from $4-12 at lcs'. Not bad for another collection if you can get a good carded one for $5-7. But luckily i found another collectible store trying to sell them and bought the majority of these for $5. So at the moment i've accumulated around 50+ and have a majority of the collection. But now upon research online - i found out that there are a bunch of variants and holes i need to hunt down. Not bad, but at least i know the line is complete and i can get an entire collection of something.

I've still got a ton carded. Check out wolviestoys.com and maybe we can work something out if you're interested. Disregard the prices.

I'll get back to you shortly. Thanks Wolvie.

I've still got a ton carded. Check out wolviestoys.com and maybe we can work something out if you're interested. Disregard the prices.

went to a few stores today just to get out of the house. The only TRU within 50 miles of me that has any new ML figures only has one stealth IM figure. I almost got it since it's considered the variant. But looking at it, it's not that different from some of the other stealth IM suits that I already have in that scale. If I see it cheaper sometime then I'll get it to keep MOC maybe - because I think the packaging is kinda cool. But I don't see paying almost $20 after tax just to get a figure I pretty much already have in some other packaging. I'll wait for my BBTS order to come in round $15 per figure instead. If they had GR variant I'd have grabbed it though.

They did have ALL of the new Avengers figures there though. I have to say that this line is a complete load of horse manure! That is the worst Hulk figure I have ever seen, and that's including some frickin' old stuff from the 70's that I had as a kid too. The only thing that looks at all good is Loki, which I grabbed. The rest made it so easy to save my money though. Hasbro, you've outdone yourself in the doodoo department this time.

Oh, to be fair, the stealth IM (actually it's reactor, reactron, or whatever it was called) did look pretty cool. But it's pretty much a repaint of figures we've already seen - but with even less articulation. So I did consider that one, but after consideration it was easy enough to pass so I could come home and order some other stuff online instead. I'm sad to say these are likely to be clogging out pegs for quite some time ladies and gents. We'll be looking for waves 2 - whatever at Ross, TJ Maxx, and other "secondary" outlets.

yeah nick, the stuff has built and built up...no stopping it, and I am on VERY limited space...

Has any of this stuff gone up on ebay yet?

What is your seller name on ebay?

No...I havnt went ebay yet...I thought I would first make an offer to the forums...check out my B/S/T in the appropriate forum, should be on the first page!

Just got my 5th Sentinel in 2 weeks for $25 at Wally.

alright no one likes a bragger.lol (or is it braggert? whatever)

nice finds. You need to post some pictures of that sentinel army you're building. sounds killer.

I'd respond but I'm actually at another Walmart paying for 2 more clearance Sentinels at the register.... hands full of Sentinel....

Just got my 5th Sentinel in 2 weeks for $25 at Wally.

alright no one likes a bragger.lol (or is it braggert? whatever)

nice finds. You need to post some pictures of that sentinel army you're building. sounds killer.

I'd respond but I'm actually at another Walmart paying for 2 more clearance Sentinels at the register.... hands full of Sentinel....

Have you even thought of sharing the hook up yet? I mean i am beyond jealous lol. I have found 2 walmarts in columbus with a lot of clearance but no sentinels. was able to pick up a few skrull soldiers, 2 packs and 3 packs for about 50% off. I need more sentinels well one more.

Have you even thought of sharing the hook up yet? I mean i am beyond jealous lol. I have found 2 walmarts in columbus with a lot of clearance but no sentinels. was able to pick up a few skrull soldiers, 2 packs and 3 packs for about 50% off. I need more sentinels well one more.

Wait hold on, is that... yeah, up there on the riser there's 3 more Sentinels let me get someone to get these down.

Wait hold on, is that... yeah, up there on the riser there's 3 more Sentinels let me get someone to get these down.

Lol... nice