3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Plastic crack plastic crack. needed to feed the need...WM:

6833596527_978269950a_z.jpg

Picked up Team Packs: $9 and Comic Packs: $7 for customs. going to open Sentinels finally. I left one more if anyone is interested. And they had a billion GOTG team packs.

Got sasquach and doc oct from evilbay. and two potc angelicas for her head.

Made a stop at TRU but totally forgot to check for avengers stuff...not that i'm really dying for them.

yes that Angela head from POTC is pretty good on one of my female SHIELD agents. I got one more, but I think if I see her again I might pick up yet another. I'm gonna need some more feminine hands without claws when I use an X23 body for other customs.

And in Wally news, I checked three more tonight and two had no MU at all. The third had 2 Wreckers and about 10 Sentinals - which were priced at 54.97! Then checked the 15 3pks they had and the stupid things are $23. Even their Maisto bikes were still full price even though I've gotten them clearanced at half a dozen other stores.

Did find a HISS Scout for $9. I'd never even seen one of these suckers before. At first I thought it was missing something. Had to go over it several times to be sure it was real.lol

See my pics above. No receipt but it's from Walmart. No need to make that stuff up.

I'm in Houston. And i stopped at two locations and one didn't have them on clearance.

Still waiting for pics of $25 sentinels. need some receipt proof or a location. cause. nobody else seems to be finding them

I wonder if buying a Sentinel from a non-clearance Walmart and returning it at a clearance Walmart would reduce the price...

Only one Walmart in town sells them, and they have about 10 for $54 each. Maybe I need to return one to the Walmart that just clearanced MU...

See my pics above. No receipt but it's from Walmart. No need to make that stuff up.

I'm in Houston. And i stopped at two locations and one didn't have them on clearance.

Still waiting for pics of $25 sentinels. need some receipt proof or a location. cause. nobody else seems to be finding them

I wonder if buying a Sentinel from a non-clearance Walmart and returning it at a clearance Walmart would reduce the price...

Only one Walmart in town sells them, and they have about 10 for $54 each. Maybe I need to return one to the Walmart that just clearanced MU...

It works for regular figures. I thought about that too last night. They have to accept it if you have a receipt.

16596398[/url]']

I snagged a Psylocke figure off ebay for $15.00. ..... why is she gogin for such a high price?

Yeah, I remember everyone laughed at me when I paid 14$ and shipping a month and a half ago...

I didn't laugh. I cried.

Nuts I had 5 of these and traded away the 3 I didn't need. 2 from my EE case and 3 from my local TRU.

Popularity of character, lack of sightings at normal retailers, supply and demand. my initial thoughts.

I snagged a Psylocke figure off ebay for $15.00. ..... why is she gogin for such a high price?

It's weird that there are as many psylocke figures as any other figure when they ship the new wave. the disney store i go to has 4 of them the last time i checked! Also i was thinking about picking one up and repainting it in the x-force colors.

um, you pay a certain amount for a figure, and then ask why it is going for that much?

(hint) it goes for that much because someone (in this case, you) is willing to pay that much for it. I know I have a degree in economics and all, but I thought this one was a no-brainer. lmao

@Q it is a pretty cool fig. But when you see several people after you saying they bought all of them out at a particular store, you know you're gonna have to pay a high price unless one of those people is willing to give you the hook-up. Before you go paying a high price for another one, I'd suggest asking around here and maybe waiting a little while for that wave to finish hitting everywhere. She may even end up in some revision waves later too. and on a side note, weren't you the one who posted a link to a site about black action figures? What was the website again? I've got a different computer and didn't port my fave's over.

as for cheap 3pks, anyone planning on making some of those alternate universe Mr Fantastics? There are quite a few I'd love to see in plastic form. I kinda wish they'd do a 3pk with just Reed Richards. Heck, I'd buy a 6 or 7 pack with some of those alternate Reeds. Dang cool idea they hit on there.