3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Still waiting for pics of $25 sentinels. need some receipt proof or a location. cause. nobody else seems to be finding them

See above pic. If your Walmart has Sentinels at full price, scan them whenever you go on your toy run. The clearances will come. But it's store by store. They will all be clearanced eventually. All of these 5 I got were $40 a week before they were $25, as evidenced by the tags.

Walmarts near me must have no Sentinels because they chose to corner the market in Green Lantern toys. That's taking up about 1/3 of the whole clearance sections of every Walmart I go to.

Did use some credit I got for trading in some Iron Man 2 figures to get the CA Strikefire Transport. Trying to figure out if I should try to repaint it.

has anyone seen any signs of wave 17 in the southeast?

There were sightings in Birmingham Al. As well as my girlfriend saw a single Storm here in Muscle Shoals. I finally gave up and just ordered online at various times. Course if I ever see another Shadow DD or the Thor I will probably pick them up as I have some custom ideas for them.

that is great for you - but these prices cant be great for the line.

That would be sweet to have a bunch of these. I think you should tear into one with your custom magic and make one like in Hasbro's SDCC MU display :smile:

This is just a lesson for Hasbro. Don't make crappy irrelevant repaints when you know your consumers want a normal version.

that is great for you - but these prices cant be great for the line.

That would be sweet to have a bunch of these. I think you should tear into one with your custom magic and make one like in Hasbro's SDCC MU display :smile:

This is just a lesson for Hasbro. Don't make crappy irrelevant repaints when you know your consumers want a normal version.

Agreed, but unfortunately I do not believe that Hasbro will come to this conclusion.

I'm jealous of all you lucky collectors picking up cheap Sentinels! My local walmarts didn't even carry him. There's one a little farther from me that has him in stock (according to the store finder), but who knows if he'd be on clearance as cheap as people have found him. I would like to get 2 more to make an army of 3 Sentinels.

The Wal-Mart in New Braunfels, Tx is currently taking 50% off the red sticker price at the register. So the three Sentinels they had came out to $12.50ea. I was also able to clear out about 25 Marvel Universe figures at $2ea ($4 minus the 50% off at the register), 4 Guardians of the Galaxy boxsets for $4.50ea. and picked up 9 or so Halo Anniversary figures for $2.50ea. Also, most of our HEBs put their HALO Reach figures on clearance for $2.74ea. Just crazy!

Thinking about buying 6 Sentinels at one of the Wal-marts here in San Antonio at regular price and returning them at the New Braunfels location with the receipt and re-purchase them at the clearance price. Has any here done this before... New Braunfels is at least a 40 min. drive for me... :sad:

2012-02-08_13-25-18_880.jpg

Yes, it works. But only if the store you're returning them to already had that item on clearance. If you return a full-price sentinel to a store that hasn't had sentinels before, he remains at full price in their system.

The only risk you run is someone else picking them up between the time you returned them and the time you pick them up again. If you're really lucky, the Customer Service rep will re-sell them to you at their store's price. (Most won't do this, as it's seen as 'competing' with fellow Walmarts).