3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

The Wal-Mart in New Braunfels, Tx is currently taking 50% off the red sticker price at the register. So the three Sentinels they had came out to $12.50ea. I was also able to clear out about 25 Marvel Universe figures at $2ea ($4 minus the 50% off at the register), 4 Guardians of the Galaxy boxsets for $4.50ea. and picked up 9 or so Halo Anniversary figures for $2.50ea. Also, most of our HEBs put their HALO Reach figures on clearance for $2.74ea. Just crazy!

Thinking about buying 6 Sentinels at one of the Wal-marts here in San Antonio at regular price and returning them at the New Braunfels location with the receipt and re-purchase them at the clearance price. Has any here done this before... New Braunfels is at least a 40 min. drive for me... :sad:

2012-02-08_13-25-18_880.jpg

very jealousright now...thing that stinks is shipping on trading these suckers would be through the roof! Man I hope my wally clearances these soon, I would easily buy two-three more of them...

Dang

Also spotted a new revision wave it contained the following:

Grey Hulk

Red Hulk

Commander rodgers

Union Jack

Flesh Absorb

Iceman

Astonishing wolvie

Magneto

Ronin <------Should have gotten this one I am bored and dont have it!

Regular Iron Spidy

and two others I cant remember right now...

Well my WM must of done something with their Sentinels. About 5 of them were there on Monday (and have been there forever) for $40 and now none :(.

Same thing happened to me. They were $40 in the regular MU section, then all were gone one day. Turns out they were moved to a special clearance section in another part of the store. Found all of them there at $25.

Were the in the regular MU spot? If so, check the clearance area!

Well my WM must of done something with their Sentinels. About 5 of them were there on Monday (and have been there forever) for $40 and now none :(.

Same thing happened to me. They were $40 in the regular MU section, then all were gone one day. Turns out they were moved to a special clearance section in another part of the store. Found all of them there at $25.

Were the in the regular MU spot? If so, check the clearance area!

Yeah they were already in the clearance isle for $40, so the further markdown must of occurred in the two days I wasn't there!

Went to Target for the first time in 2 months and the toy aisles were empty lol more empty then before xmas......

Big Shocker there, Target toy aisles have been poached to almost extinction around me...

Same here. I live next to Target and stop by a few times a week and nothing new since Christmas. Then yesterday I see a display up by one of the cash registers that has MU figures. Nothing good was left but I wonder how long I had been missing that.

Rev cases already? Some places haven't even got 17 yet.

And i got my BAF Apocalypse today. Pissed off since one of the tentacles came broken to the left forearm <<< and the description said no damages.

I feel like it's going to be like W16 - i sware i only saw it once. And i'm even surprised that Astonishing wolvie isn't pegwarming here. Everything is barren in retail land.

Went to Target for the first time in 2 months and the toy aisles were empty lol more empty then before xmas......

Big Shocker there, Target toy aisles have been poached to almost extinction around me...

Same here. I live next to Target and stop by a few times a week and nothing new since Christmas. Then yesterday I see a display up by one of the cash registers that has MU figures. Nothing good was left but I wonder how long I had been missing that.

I posted a couple weeks ago letting people know that targets got marvel universe shippers and that they were putting them on a end cap in toys or by a register! they had 2 of each figure of the new line and some random figures.

very jealousright now...thing that stinks is shipping on trading these suckers would be through the roof! Man I hope my wally clearances these soon, I would easily buy two-three more of them...

Dang

Also spotted a new revision wave it contained the following:

Grey Hulk

Red Hulk

Commander rodgers

Union Jack

Flesh Absorb

Iceman

Astonishing wolvie

Magneto

Ronin <------Should have gotten this one I am bored and dont have it!

Regular Iron Spidy

and two others I cant remember right now...

Where'd you spot the rev wave? I can't believe they're shoving more Absorbing Man on the Market. He's the latest version of Wrecker, clogging up pegs wherever he goes!

I also wonder if the Iron Spidey will have the translucent variant in some cases like they did for the Electros...

Come on, Colored Visions and Blades, jump into a revision case and bring those prices down!

I posted a couple weeks ago letting people know that targets got marvel universe shippers and that they were putting them on a end cap in toys or by a register! they had 2 of each figure of the new line and some random figures.

The 5 Targets in the Albuquerque area don't have that display...

@pete: found the revision case at a target, pretty disappointed it wasn't the translucent spidy, but whatever...

Now here's hoping when I check Wally tonight the sentinels are on clearance, and the tru has a ult Thor for me...these avengers toys have officially dropped right? Or if not anyone have a street date?

It's all mixed up because of TRU. The boxes say the street date is 2/27, and their computer says 2/5. If you have an employee look it up, they'll pull it out for you because the computer is more up to date. You might need the SKU or the TRU number though.

Also, heads up, different TRU's are getting different boxes. Each one seems to only get one box of the 3.75" ones, and some are getting 'Wave 1' while some are getting 'Wave 2'. Ultimate Thor is in both, but Loki is in 2.

3/1 is the shipping date for online ordering, as mentioned elsewhere.