3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

It's slow here...

So today i found a comic hydra figure at tru (my no. 4).

i spotted ML at target yesterday night, but was missing the figures i wanted. no ML. no avengers.

bought a bunch more Toybiz 1990s figures...spent more than i wanted to but...it is what it is. the owner looked like "comic book guy" from the android's dungeon. sad.

went back to the wm where i found the $25 sentinels and the last one was gone. totally regret not grabbing that one too. everywhere else they are out or still full priced.

Got Mr. Sinister and Gambit in the mail today. Sinister is boss! Beautiful coloration, wicked cape, wicked shoulder pads. Very impressive. But I actually liked the Gambit figure a lot also. I know everyone wanted a better sculpt for Gambit, with more articulation, but there are tons of canny improvements here from the XO:Wolverine figure. The colors balance in a much more subtle way. The resculpt of the head brings the whole figure up a notch.

I'm just about up-to-date on my figure needs. The addition of Sinster/Gambit and Thanos/Warlock have really brought balance and variety to the collection once again. But the new pictures from Toyfair will have me jonesing for more figures real soon.

Got Mr. Sinister and Gambit in the mail today. Sinister is boss! Beautiful coloration, wicked cape, wicked shoulder pads. Very impressive. But I actually liked the Gambit figure a lot also. I know everyone wanted a better sculpt for Gambit, with more articulation, but there are tons of canny improvements here from the XO:Wolverine figure. The colors balance in a much more subtle way. The resculpt of the head brings the whole figure up a notch.

I'm just about up-to-date on my figure needs. The addition of Sinster/Gambit and Thanos/Warlock have really brought balance and variety to the collection once again. But the new pictures from Toyfair will have me jonesing for more figures real soon.

I back you on Mr. Sinister and Gambit! My only gripe is how small the Gambit figure is they should have made him a little taller.

Saw some Marvel Legends in the wild today just Klaw, Stealth Iron Man, and Constrictor! Only two I interested in is Hope and Constrictor (got Constrictor a few days ago). Also i really wanted a Sabretooth figure so i bought the Wolvering First Class two pack at toys r us today. If anyone else is looking for that 2 pack they have about 6 more of them but they're 18.99!

apologies for bad Phone pic.

IMG_0080.jpg

the Black Panther and Widow look cool, left the rest in the store. I can't stand all the Iron-mans and Capts..etc.

also latest haul:

I Ordered the Robocop on ebay last month from Hong Kong and it arrived for my B-day last week.

the GI joes are from a trip I took upstate, forget where.

the two others were

Captain America and a clearish red Iron-man (kinda like that Iron Spider people sighted a while back) with blue and red paint apps.

As for the Buck on Black Panther it isn't the Namor Buck (no Thigh cut) I think it's the Dark Hawk buck but the upper body looks more musclier (could be wrong). He is the best (non-custom) Black Panther I've seen.

another IM instead of Hawkeye. That just blows Marvel/Hasbro. I'm beginning to get sick of IM and really even starting to not like RDJ. He's always been a little stuck on himself, but this is really going to his head I'm afraid. We'll be lucky if the rest of the Avengers combined get even half the screen time that RDJ does by himself. Hopefully Joss Whedon kept him under control and evened out the performances a little bit.

so seriously sick of IM stuff....

and frankly, I think I like my custom little kit-bash Black Panther better. At least I've got some decent articulation to put him in appropriate poses.

HPIM0452.jpg

IMG_0080.jpg

the Black Panther and Widow look cool, left the rest in the store. I can't stand all the Iron-mans and Capts..etc.

also latest haul:

I Ordered the Robocop on ebay last month from Hong Kong and it arrived for my B-day last week.

lol...

come on man! first, you have to tell which store you got them at.. second, because these are new items that nobody has any pics of, you are supposed to focus on them.. get the Joes out of the way when you take the pic! and also you are supposed to tell what the 2 other figures of the assortment looked like.. or take a pic since you use your phone camera

just bustin yer chops man :)

edit:

added photos

DSC02066.jpg

it's the Guardian, Falcon, Shadowland DD body with different hands... I hate that mold because the legs are out of proportion (thighs too long, shins too short).. that is one of the molds that they should get rid of.

He should have been on the new body with some striped boots and gloves

IMG_0080.jpg

also latest haul:

Awesome! Is the Panther on a new body?