3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Just found 4 Wave 17 Revision 2 cases at my LCS, along with 3 Variant cases of Legends, at $11 a figure and being that every Wed. is 10% off all store items, It has become my place of choice, specially since all other stores raised their prices and this store puts out all figures at their normal prices. Here is what I grabbed, all figures are regular version, no variants on the Archangel, Black Widow, or Havok. so glad I did not prebuy a case trying to get extra Variants.

post-35915-1329359922.jpg

BTW the only figures missing from the 4 cases were 3 Arch Angels and 1 Black Widow and the only reason I got an Archangel was because I guess the one person did not realize that 3 cases were on the pegs, but 1 whole case was in a store display in the window far from the entrance to the store, My eagle eyes caught it while parking!!!!!

Just found 4 Wave 17 Revision 2 cases at my LCS, along with 3 Variant cases of Legends, at $11 a figure and being that every Wed. is 10% off all store items, It has become my place of choice, specially since all other stores raised their prices and this store puts out all figures at their normal prices. Here is what I grabbed, all figures are regular version, no variants on the Archangel, Black Widow, or Havok. so glad I did not prebuy a case trying to get extra Variants.

post-35915-1329359922.jpg

BTW the only figures missing from the 4 cases were 3 Arch Angels and 1 Black Widow and the only reason I got an Archangel was because I guess the one person did not realize that 3 cases were on the pegs, but 1 whole case was in a store display in the window far from the entrance to the store, My eagle eyes caught it while parking!!!!!

What is LCS?

Didnt know there is a var. of Blade. What's the difference between the 2?

Just the pose

fury_files_w3_blade_1.jpg

BladeMOC.JPG

Thanks Wolv. As an opener, I'd never paid attention to it. Is the color on the legs also different.

Can't say for sure. It's only a promo shot as far as know and like peteparker said we don't know if it actually came out like that. Although one person I know of has said they are pretty sure they opened one up like that

To the people who have picked up Gambit/Sinister:

Have any of you found this pack at a retail store or was it at a comic shop/online?

Got mine off ebay since retail is getting more and more expensive as well as stocking less and less.

BBTS has some in stock right now. I just ordered a set...

To the people who have picked up Gambit/Sinister:

Have any of you found this pack at a retail store or was it at a comic shop/online?

Got mine off ebay since retail is getting more and more expensive as well as stocking less and less.

BBTS has some in stock right now. I just ordered a set...

It's amazing how BBTS has them in stock right now, but have yet to update my preorder status. Hopefully later today...

UPDATE: I knew as soon as I said something, it would happen. Preorder came through! I'll let it sit for a second in my Pile of Loot...maybe when the Wave 2 Legends ship, I'll get them sent

Got some Avengers at Target today.

Me too. They had three cases, all of them the one with Ult. Thor and Ult Loki. All three cases said do not put on shelves until Feb 27th. Yet the customer service guy let me paw through all of them and buy what I wanted.

Whats the number bro iam at target now and cant seem to find it on here

Got some Avengers at Target today.

Me too. They had three cases, all of them the one with Ult. Thor and Ult Loki. All three cases said do not put on shelves until Feb 27th. Yet the customer service guy let me paw through all of them and buy what I wanted.

Whats the number bro iam at target now and cant seem to find it on here

Didnt know there is a var. of Blade. What's the difference between the 2?

Just the pose

fury_files_w3_blade_1.jpg

BladeMOC.JPG

Thanks Wolv. As an opener, I'd never paid attention to it. Is the color on the legs also different.

Remember when Hasbro said they might do the bare-armed version they first showed at SDCC at the launch? I wonder if they were going to but decided not to bother but this posing would have been for that version.

checked a close by targets dcpi and they had marvel legends went in hopes to find fantomex but left with hope and thor! they had a good box with regular iron man, clear shield cap, and orange flames ghost rider. Target has a street date for the wave one figures set for 2/26/2012 so you will start seeing them there as of that date. I also know targets policy on collectibles so i hope that the 2 kids who let me take the hope and thor won't get in trouble.

checked a close by targets dcpi and they had marvel legends went in hopes to find fantomex but left with hope and thor! they had a good box with regular iron man, clear shield cap, and orange flames ghost rider. Target has a street date for the wave one figures set for 2/26/2012 so you will start seeing them there as of that date. I also know targets policy on collectibles so i hope that the 2 kids who let me take the hope and thor won't get in trouble.

Weird. Regular iron man is not normally packed with the other 2 variants

pulled all 8 figures out of box and had klaw, reg iron man, variant and regular cap, constrictor, hope, thor, ghost rider variant.

Well I went to the Disney store,walmart,target and Kmart to hunt for a Red Hulk and nadda! lol Kmart did have 3 rows of Avengers pegs but no figs,couldn't tell if sold out(doubt) or about to be stocked......

Probably about to be stocked. I think in 2 weeks we're going to be lousy with Avengers figs...

pulled all 8 figures out of box and had klaw, reg iron man, variant and regular cap, constrictor, hope, thor, ghost rider variant.

Totally weird! That sounds like a new case to me. Maybe they know the orange Ghost Rider is going to sell better with the movie coming out tomorrow?