3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Managed to get a Target team member help me out and pull this whole case for me...

d6eb5b6f.jpg

Took these and passed on the others. Loki looks the coolest, sadly he's only 1 to a case...

d87512aa.jpg

Finally got these items at Target I've been missing since Dec...psylocke and storm were already gone, as expected!

2fd73cbb.jpg

Congrats on the Avengers case! I hope you pulled out the extra Iron Man, Cap, Thor, and Hulk. I don't think anyone needs two of any of those, lol. Maybe for trade fodder...

Were those the only ones you were missing, or were you still needing psylocke and storm?

...so Loki is one per case?

.......................Hasbro.

Yes he is, so it ultimate thor. Funny that no one has seen wave 1 Avengers.

That dark blue Iron Man is 1 per also. Not that it matters horribly much, it's pretty ugly anyway.

Thanks Pete! I suppose I got lucky with a nice employee at Target. THere are some rigid ones out there who are not helpful at all and would give you the spiel of "street dated"....

Anyways, I'm only missing Psylocke. Its amazing how it took this much time for a restock since I first found these at Target in December. I don't understand why they don't bring these out on the shelves especially if there's a lot of room for them on the sales floor.

I used the DCPI code this morning to see if this friendly Target dude would get the Avengers figures they had in stock from the back room. He brought them out. I had the them in my effin arms. Then the Target employee decided to be even more helpful and check the price for me.

O_o Next thing he said was “Oh, I’m sorry I have to take those back. We can’t sell them until the 26th.” I considered running but didn’t want to make a fool of myself. Oh well.

I snagged Loki and the axe Thor at a TRU last night. Glad to have a Loki finally since my Walmart NEVER STOCKED THE DAMN GIANT BATTLES SETS TO GET MY MARVEL UNIVERSE ONE! *rages*

Sorry, my Walmart skips *all* Walmart exclusives, so I don't get any of the GI Joe or Marvel Universe ones :( I've wanted them all too.

checked a close by targets dcpi and they had marvel legends went in hopes to find fantomex but left with hope and thor! they had a good box with regular iron man, clear shield cap, and orange flames ghost rider. Target has a street date for the wave one figures set for 2/26/2012 so you will start seeing them there as of that date. I also know targets policy on collectibles so i hope that the 2 kids who let me take the hope and thor won't get in trouble.

Weird. Regular iron man is not normally packed with the other 2 variants

pulled all 8 figures out of box and had klaw, reg iron man, variant and regular cap, constrictor, hope, thor, ghost rider variant.

hell of a case breakdown! never heard of one like that. when i had target pull them from the back it was a variant case fully

Found all of the Avengers Movie Figures at my local TRU this morning! There was 2 versions of Iron Man and 2 versions of Thor. Didnt pick up any as im broke atm. :wacko: Probley wont be buying any anyways.

(and if your wondering why i was at tru when im broke, well, sometimes ill bust out the credit card if theres something i really really want such as TFP RiD Bulkhead)