3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

just picked up this bad boy... he cost me a grip.

i think he fits well with MU

Agree totally. He fits in great. Love mine. There's a green version of him I love as well. Can't come to grips to open it though. Still hoping to find one loose somewhere first. Nice grab...

Y'all are killing me with this "grip" stuff. Powerman used the form of slang correctly. I've been using "grip" in reference to money for a long time...

Anyway, I finally saw Wave 17 in retail. I hit up this Target I normally don't go to and they had about two cases of Wave 17 up on the pegs. They also had QS & WM and BE & DD two packs. Picked up their last Psylocke and Storm (for trading) and left the rest.

2uf4zf4.jpg

I can't get a grip on all this slang.

Wait until they start dissecting the different meanings of the word SWAG. :-)

Swag is not in my vocabulary! Worst word in the world. The only time that word has been awesome is when Michael Scott went to a convention and he kept talking about getting s.w.a.g. "stuff we all get"

yeah.. I don't use SWAG and I don't know anybody that does. It's too stupid and ghetto

And like he said, swag has always meant the free stuff that people give away to promote something

My wife is obsessed with thor! So she bought the avengers thor figure, thor line odin, a thor pez dispenser, the thor from the beta ray bill / thor minimates, and i felt on a few megablok packages to get her the thor figure from there! I picked up the wolverine megablok figure, beta ray bill from the 2 minimate 2 pack and a dr. doom mu figure. my wife also woke me up with a spiderman series rhino this morning! life is good. Also just sent xenesthis my iron patriot variant for her havok variant so i am hoping this trading with forum members works out good, because im sure i could help a lot of people out with the figures i pass on the regular.

ThaMENACING1, what city do you live in? I have been looking for Wave 17 everywhere in the Tampa area.

16597922[/url]']

Y'all are killing me with this "grip" stuff. Powerman used the form of slang correctly. I've been using "grip" in reference to money for a long time...

Anyway, I finally saw Wave 17 in retail. I hit up this Target I normally don't go to and they had about two cases of Wave 17 up on the pegs. They also had QS & WM and BE & DD two packs. Picked up their last Psylocke and Storm (for trading) and left the rest.

2uf4zf4.jpg

ThaMENACING1, what city do you live in? I have been looking for Wave 17 everywhere in the Tampa area.

16597922[/url]']

2uf4zf4.jpg

I got my wave 17 at the Target in New Tampa a few weeks ago. Not only did they have the entire wave, but at the time they were all 7.39 instead of 8.99.

I just went there last night though, and they didn't have a single figure from wave 17 on the pegs. Did get the black and gold Ronin though. And if I remember correctly, that Target showed more in the back room. We didn't bother asking an employee to bring anything out though. A) we already have pretty much everything and B) there wasn't room on the pegs for even one more figure so they would have pulled that "well, the pegs are full so we can't pull anything else out" crap. You can try them though. The price is back up to 8.99 but there's a chance you'll find them. The Target near USF had a display of wave 17 near the registers about a week after I already bought them. I haven't seen a single figure from wave 17 since then though.

EDIT: sorry I didn't find a way to use "grip" anywhere. I'm around slang all day and watch it transform and change meanings, but it almost always goes along with a "school is useless because I am determined to stay stupid" type mentality. Not always. but almost.

For those who get the Mortal Combat stuff to go with your MU, Ross has them for 5.99. Saw Reptile at one and Baraka (probably misspelled) at another one. Also had the 6" 2pks at a couple of them.

I was a little tempted to get them for custom fodder, but absolutely nothing came to mind to use any of their parts. So, I passed.

went to several places around Tampa today and can honestly say there's not much of anything on the pegs or shelves. I passed up Mumm-Ra's Storm Charger a week or two ago and now I'm kicking myself because I'm not seeing it anywhere. I'm fairly certain it's not going to be impossible to find, but with Cartoon Network sitting on the show instead of continuing with the next season it's entirely possible that interest will wane and the show will die. Then no more new stuff.

Anybody have any idea when wave 18 is supposed to hit? Not that 17 hit when expected exactly, but just a ballpark estimate. And aren't some people finding wave 1 & 2 of ML already? So wave 2 isn't really waiting until March like it was supposed to do. I'm really hoping BBTS gets both this week. Then I can hit that ship button and have a truckload of junk to do next weekend!

went to several places around Tampa today and can honestly say there's not much of anything on the pegs or shelves. I passed up Mumm-Ra's Storm Charger a week or two ago and now I'm kicking myself because I'm not seeing it anywhere. I'm fairly certain it's not going to be impossible to find, but with Cartoon Network sitting on the show instead of continuing with the next season it's entirely possible that interest will wane and the show will die. Then no more new stuff.

Anybody have any idea when wave 18 is supposed to hit? Not that 17 hit when expected exactly, but just a ballpark estimate. And aren't some people finding wave 1 & 2 of ML already? So wave 2 isn't really waiting until March like it was supposed to do. I'm really hoping BBTS gets both this week. Then I can hit that ship button and have a truckload of junk to do next weekend!

Before i was on this forum i read they were supposed to be out between march and april! but i have also heard as late as june / july. i also don't work for hasbro so there is a big possibility i am wrong.

I'm thinking wave 18 will hit late March/early April. As for ML, I've already seen wave 1 at TRU, and others have found them at Wal-Mart and Target. There is a street date, though, so you probably have to wait another week or so.