3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Does he have retracted wings that attach to his back?I've never seen this fig in person so I don't know......

yep. you can switch the wings from this one with the wings from the other AA. I kinda liked both versions of wings, but I only let the large ones into the kiddy bin for them to play. I didn't want to lose the small ones when I couldn't be sure I'd ever find another set. I still wish I'd picked up one of the extra AA's I saw so I could try repainting it with XForce colors. I'd do a crappy job at it, but you never get better until you try.

Did any one else pick up the larger (6-6.5") Avenger movie Hulk with the squeezy leg and roaring mouth action? It has zero leg articulation but it's in perfect scale with the 3.75" figures. It's also a MUCH better sculpt.

The classic Hulk is only 8 feet tall in the Marvel Universe. Obviously he is taller (and gets taller) in the movies and in modern comic portrayals. Unfortunately, good old things tend to change!

Wooot!! Finally found wave 17 , its the original case , 2 of each. So the revision one hasnt hit yet , so theres a chance to see another AA on the peg need one MOC since I traded my MOC one away. BTW just picked up Psylocke and passed on everyone else.

And yeah Gerrilius thanks again ( works everytime ) , I got yur message just didnt got the chance to pm you back , as I throw away my PC and Im in need of a new one. Why wouldn't this site work with an Iphone and can only do quick replies.

I got Loki from the Avengers 3.75" line today.

IMO it looks as good or better than the King Loki from the Thor line that everyone was hunting. This figure does completely negate the need for me to get that figure now.

Other than him, I'm just mulling over picking up Ultimate Thor/Hawkeye. The rest of the line is a pass for me.

grrrrrr one of my white whales! uggghhh!!! prices on ebay are ridiculous!

Agreed. It's not that great of a figure, so it shouldn't be so expensive to collect.

Yeah, thats what I thought I just didn't see any wings in the package. I thought they came attached to his shoulders but they must be separate behind some of the packaging or something.

The angle of the picture I took kind-of covered them up there. They're floating in the package between the figure and the stand, similar to the way the large wings are, I believe.

Did any one else pick up the larger (6-6.5") Avenger movie Hulk with the squeezy leg and roaring mouth action? It has zero leg articulation but it's in perfect scale with the 3.75" figures. It's also a MUCH better sculpt.

I saw it today, it's the "Mighty Battlers" Hulk and there is also Cap and Thor in that line. The Hulk is a taller, better sculpt, his right leg is stationary and his left leg can be squeezed towards his right like you would a nutcracker (pun, i guess). And then his arms come down and his mouth opens.

I thought the figure looked odd about the mouth, like he has no teeth (God knows I see enough of that at work).

He's a pass for now, but I'd buy that one before I buy the 3.75" version.