3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

had a outgoing trade with xenesthis "and in no way am i blaming it on her" since it was my first trade i sent mine out first and the delivery confirmation said it was delivered but she never got it. i put in a dispute with USPS and should hopefully find something out within the next to day, but im sure i will only get the run around from them. Just sucks that it was my first trade and i was looking forward to getting a havok variant for my iron patriot variant.

have her check the post office near her. Vorahk sent me some figs and the tracking said they were delivered even though we hadn't been home in about a week. I just picked it up at the post office yesterday (or the day before idk) but it was showing "delivered" almost a week before that even though USPS still had possession of it. I have no idea how that kind of thing happens, but I'd assume that someone makes a delivery attempt and then puts it in as delivered when they actually put it back on their truck. IDK. But don't give up hope of finding it just yet.

have her check the post office near her. Vorahk sent me some figs and the tracking said they were delivered even though we hadn't been home in about a week. I just picked it up at the post office yesterday (or the day before idk) but it was showing "delivered" almost a week before that even though USPS still had possession of it. I have no idea how that kind of thing happens, but I'd assume that someone makes a delivery attempt and then puts it in as delivered when they actually put it back on their truck. IDK. But don't give up hope of finding it just yet.

Ill do that, the mail lady is really nice and she always delivers in time. Ill check the post office see if they have it. I feel really bad it said it was delivered yesterday but I was home all day since it was my day off.

yes, I only see the Quinjet for $32 like you paid and then the Captain America Justice Jet repaint is like $22 or something. Didn't see a cheaper Quinjet.

btw, I got one of those exo-armors, the Captain America one. It's pretty cool even if it's totally out of left field as far as any comic, cartoon, or movie accuracy goes.

Finally got me a Quinjet!!!! $32 bucks in TRU but I did notice that its $24.99 on line with them with a pre-order to ship on the 26th. Tempted to see if they will price match their own website.

post-18507-1330052038_thumb.jpg

Can you link the pre order? couldn't find it.

It seriously must have just changed today. I had the webpage set as a favorite on my phone to bring up the product number to the workers as I've been looking for the Quinjet since last week. Just today it was just there but now the link just takesnme to the TRU homepage. Presidents day sale maybe?

Finally got me a Quinjet!!!! $32 bucks in TRU but I did notice that its $24.99 on line with them with a pre-order to ship on the 26th. Tempted to see if they will price match their own website.

It seriously must have just changed today. I had the webpage set as a favorite on my phone to bring up the product number to the workers as I've been looking for the Quinjet since last week. Just today it was just there but now the link just takesnme to the TRU homepage. Presidents day sale maybe?

Bummer!

Bummer!

Ok wait. I see other Avengers items on sale here the same way. The regular price is crossed out with a web price below. Maybe the Quinjet just sold out then because the site isnt even showing it for me.

http://www.toysrus.ca/family/viewall/index...ideStore=TRUSCA

yes, I only see the Quinjet for $32 like you paid and then the Captain America Justice Jet repaint is like $22 or something. Didn't see a cheaper Quinjet.

btw, I got one of those exo-armors, the Captain America one. It's pretty cool even if it's totally out of left field as far as any comic, cartoon, or movie accuracy goes.

I saw those myself today. Way cool but I couldn't bring myself to spend more than what I was paying for the Quinjet. Tomorrow is payday though so I may just go scoop up the IM one.

Of course stupid me. I used Google to search when I was originally trying to find the product number and I just assumed it took me to the USA site.

I always thought this stuff was more expensive in Canada. It seems people used to complain that Transformers were.

Of course stupid me. I used Google to search when I was originally trying to find the product number and I just assumed it took me to the USA site.

I always thought this stuff was more expensive in Canada. It seems people used to complain that Transformers were.

Thanks dude!

I missed at least 3 cases of wave 17 today. There were 5-6 of each Iron First, Thors, and Patriots but no Storm or Psylocke. I did manage to snag the DD/Bullseye and Quicksilver/Wonderman 2-packs. I'm hoping to find another DD/Bull pack though only because DD's face has a ton of black shading that I'm not too crazy about.

I missed at least 3 cases of wave 17 today. There were 5-6 of each Iron First, Thors, and Patriots but no Storm or Psylocke. I did manage to snag the DD/Bullseye and Quicksilver/Wonderman 2-packs. I'm hoping to find another DD/Bull pack though only because DD's face has a ton of black shading that I'm not too crazy about.

Where was this at?