3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Well during a trip for work, stopped off at a TRU and found the Avenger stuff. Unfortunately the local scalper{had to be} beat me to most of the stuff. He only left the roleplay stuff, the smaller vechicles, and 2 Thors, 2 IMs, and a Hulk. BUT I did grab one of the two Quinjets before he got both. So unless the Loki, Bl.Widow, or "aliens" impress me, I'm done with this line. Well, maybe the helicarrier on clearance :wink:

Welcome to the board.

Avengers stuff are popping up here and there. Found them at WM first, then found them trickle in at TRU and found a target all Avenger'd out. Half of the TRUs, Targets and WM i visited have them now.

The target had 4 of each of wave two. They did not get wave 1. I was able to get a Loki. And man...taht hulk is fugly...looks like a baby hulk. So now i think i'm finished with avengers...but i might pick up a quinjet.

Long time reader first time poster here.

Found a Comic Series Ultimate Thor tonight, I'm not looking to collect Avengers 3.75s so let me know if any one is interested in it.

The Quinjet is pretty cool. I haven't put the stickers on it yet, but it looks dang good anyway. Got it at Target tonight, er well last night now I guess, for $29.99. They also had lots of the figures the latest Joe's (just grabbed one Zombie for possible trade later) and four of the new ML. We also managed to get Cynder for Skylanders. Pretty productive run for one night.

Incredible haul today.

I hit up a Target, Walmart, TrU, and some local comic shop.

Came away with Red Hulk, 2 Zombie Vipers, Havok, Spiderman HoM, Archangel, and at the LCS they had an X-Force Archangel for sale!

Saw the Avengers line at TrU. I was really unimpressed with the quality. Hulk is terrible. Passed on everything.

After work i stoped at target toysrus and tj max

target found thor and daredevil. and got the buy 2 get 1 free ps vita games. good deal ...

tj max only found one star wars fig.

toysrus grabed the iron man tech and iron man 4pack

and went by walmart to grab the 3 avenger figs .

really good night of a haul.... nice to see stuff showing up..

still looking for a marvel legends blue ghost rider...

1223778409_photobucket_139788_.jpg

I agree that Avengers Hulk is butt ugly. As a hulk collector, I will have to pass on the Avengers figures.

that Avengers Hulk is one of the ugliest, saddest toys i have ever seen in my life. its literally a chunk of caca.

poor Hulk.

It is hard to comprehend, that the same company who showed us the drool-worthy waves 18-21 at Toy Fair, also recently produced the Avengers Hulk figure.

It actually reminds me of a hulk toy that was handed down to me as a kid. It was probably made around the 60's or 70's and was typical of the time. How in the world did Hasbro go back 30 or 40 years in technology and quality?

I'm telling you guys, someone at Mattel got fired over that Green Lantern movie figure fiasco and apparently got hired at Hasbro to influence the Avengers movie figures. Why do these execs make 6 figure salaries when they obviously have the common sense of a turd?

Saw Avengers figures at ToysRUs, they are not completely lame, Loki and Ultimate Thor looked cool. I however will not pick them up for $10, thats absurd for something so unarticulated. It's sad how they said they were going all out with this line, yet gave us something so underwhelming. :sad:

Totally agree...I saw these at TRU as well today and was like for 9.99...negative...Hopefully once Walmart are Target start carrying this line they will be cheaper...but TRU did have a sale on MU/GiJoe/Star wars Figures buy 2 get one free....so i picked up Scarlett and Duke from the GI joe renegades line...a Translucent Iron Spiderman...Havok, YellowJacket, Savage Opress, and Quinlan Vos

saw a case of comic packs last night at Walmart. the box said wave 4, revision 2. So I thought I was going to find Adam Warlock/Thanos and Gambit/Sinister...

instead, it was MORE OF THE SAME CRAP THAT HAS BEEN PEGWARMING FOR A YEAR

Cap/Wolverine, Doom/Absorbingman, Sentry/Spidey, Thing/Bulldozer, Nightcrawler/Storm, dark Spidey/Daken, modern Thor/Extremis IM, Wolvie/Human Torch

ugh. Epic fail Hasbro. Your revision cases are the worst ever.

saw a case of comic packs last night at Walmart. the box said wave 4, revision 2. So I thought I was going to find Adam Warlock/Thanos and Gambit/Sinister...

instead, it was MORE OF THE SAME CRAP THAT HAS BEEN PEGWARMING FOR A YEAR

Cap/Wolverine, Doom/Absorbingman, Sentry/Spidey, Thing/Bulldozer, Nightcrawler/Storm, dark Spidey/Daken, modern Thor/Extremis IM, Wolvie/Human Torch

ugh. Epic fail Hasbro. Your revision cases are the worst ever.

This case also has one set of the Cap/Klaw in it as well, I picked it up, FINALLY!

My brother came back from Vancouver - came back with this bad boy:

6933169721_a0f2cf2e91_z.jpg

My bro's the best. Apparently they still pegwarm up there at TRU. Got it for practically $50 can - was clearanced - originally $70 can. Aside to that he couldn't find anything else really.

epic man i still want one... just cant find it cheap enought anymore...

I went on a 2.5 hour run today. Hit multiple TRUs, Walmarts, and Targets in search of Ultimate Hawkeye. Nothing. I found the remnants of his wave but not him. I hate that they put his picture on the back of the other cards as if to say “Look what you just missed”.

What is the deal with the new Sword Strike Thor? On the card he doesn’t have a helmet but the figure was clearly a re-do of the helmeted Thor from the movie line with LESS articulation. I ended up buying the new first avenger Cap just for the chin strap head.

I did see Psylocke and Storm for the first time. Got two Psylockes so I could put a better head on one of them. Maybe Zam Wessell’s head with sculpted hair?

I went on a 2.5 hour run today. Hit multiple TRUs, Walmarts, and Targets in search of Ultimate Hawkeye. Nothing. I found the remnants of his wave but not him. I hate that they put his picture on the back of the other cards as if to say "Look what you just missed".

What is the deal with the new Sword Strike Thor? On the card he doesn't have a helmet but the figure was clearly a re-do of the helmeted Thor from the movie line with LESS articulation. I ended up buying the new first avenger Cap just for the chin strap head.

I did see Psylocke and Storm for the first time. Got two Psylockes so I could put a better head on one of them. Maybe Zam Wessell's head with sculpted hair?

notice that too on the thor figure.. from what i heard is that there are 2 variants one for the thor and one for the grenade launch cap.. thor has helmet on one and not the other and cap has his mask on one and the other is the maskless cap.. which iam looking for...