3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

saw a case of comic packs last night at Walmart. the box said wave 4, revision 2. So I thought I was going to find Adam Warlock/Thanos and Gambit/Sinister...

instead, it was MORE OF THE SAME CRAP THAT HAS BEEN PEGWARMING FOR A YEAR

Cap/Wolverine, Doom/Absorbingman, Sentry/Spidey, Thing/Bulldozer, Nightcrawler/Storm, dark Spidey/Daken, modern Thor/Extremis IM, Wolvie/Human Torch

ugh. Epic fail Hasbro. Your revision cases are the worst ever.

I think Sinister/gambit and thanos/warlock are wave 7 comic packs

Man, it's been a minute since I have been able to walk up in a store and come away with a great haul. Went into Walmart today to find a restocked aisle of almost everything:

k4xt9g.jpg

Marvel Legends Iron Man (I already have the Stealth variant), Ultimate Hawkeye and Thor, two zombie vipers, and the new "deleted scenes" Luke, Leia, and Lando...it was like Christmas for me. I had gone in the store for something else entirely.

saw a case of comic packs last night at Walmart. the box said wave 4, revision 2. So I thought I was going to find Adam Warlock/Thanos and Gambit/Sinister...

Cap/Wolverine, Doom/Absorbingman, Sentry/Spidey, Thing/Bulldozer, Nightcrawler/Storm, dark Spidey/Daken, modern Thor/Extremis IM, Wolvie/Human Torch

I think Sinister/gambit and thanos/warlock are wave 7 comic packs

nah... Hasbro doesn't call them the same things we do. They reset the waves every year... like Psylocke's wave is 17 to us, but called either wave 1 2012, or wave 7 2011 (not sure because I have never seen the cases)

But I think the Adam Warlock/Thanos is wave 4 2011, or wave 1 2012? I am not sure. I think the Luke Cage/Ironfist wave was wave 2 2011, and the DD/Bullseye wave is 3

Just found 5 Psylockes and a SS Venom at 2 Targets and a Disney.

I picked up 2 Psylockes for trade. PM me with your haves if you're interested.

How much does the Disney store sell them for?

Incredible haul today.

I hit up a Target, Walmart, TrU, and some local comic shop.

Came away with Red Hulk, 2 Zombie Vipers, Havok, Spiderman HoM, Archangel, and at the LCS they had an X-Force Archangel for sale!

Saw the Avengers line at TrU. I was really unimpressed with the quality. Hulk is terrible. Passed on everything.

How much was the LCS selling X-Force Archangel for?

Saw Avengers figures at ToysRUs, they are not completely lame, Loki and Ultimate Thor looked cool. I however will not pick them up for $10, thats absurd for something so unarticulated. It's sad how they said they were going all out with this line, yet gave us something so underwhelming. :sad:

Totally agree...I saw these at TRU as well today and was like for 9.99...negative...Hopefully once Walmart are Target start carrying this line they will be cheaper...but TRU did have a sale on MU/GiJoe/Star wars Figures buy 2 get one free....so i picked up Scarlett and Duke from the GI joe renegades line...a Translucent Iron Spiderman...Havok, YellowJacket, Savage Opress, and Quinlan Vos

Sadly Target and Walmart are only $1 cheaper. $8.99 a figure is still a lot for these things...

I saw that 2-pack rev case at Walmart. Is that where you saw it?

My brother came back from Vancouver - came back with this bad boy:

*SNIP*

My bro's the best. Apparently they still pegwarm up there at TRU. Got it for practically $50 can - was clearanced - originally $70 can. Aside to that he couldn't find anything else really.

That's so awesome. If only the shipping from Canada wasn't so terrible. We need a fellow collector who is within driving distance of a Canadian TRU. Surely the gas plus US shipping is cheaper than Canadian to US shipping.

I grabbed an Avengers movie Ultimate Thor this weekend. Lord what a terrible fig. The articulation sucks. he is permenatly resting his chin on his chest. he can't move his wrists or ankles.

the only thing that I liked about this fig is the hip joints. These new ones are awesome! If you haven't seen them they are kinda like a combination of the hips that the Iron Man 2 drones have, and the aim soldier's hips in that the move out and in on a slice in the middle but they still move forward and back on what might be a ball. They also have a thy swivle so that the rest of the leg can be positioned in any way you want. I want these hip joints on all Marvel action figures from now on!

ugghhh! went to like six Targets, three Walmarts and two TRU's in the Atlanta area ... and I found zero of what I was looking for!! the next time I see a figure I want but don't have the cash to spend, I'm hiding it in another aisle!! I totally missed out on Ult. Hawkeye last week!

lol, last time I tried that I went back to get my items and the store had done an entire reset of the toy department in the week I was gone! I hid them well, behind some girly toys that rarely sell. But they were obviously found when they moved the whole toy department several aisles over. I couldn't believe my luck and was seriously ticked until I found what I had stashed anyway. It was re-stocked in its new location and there was exactly one left. whew!

I found them at both. Target - 14.99 and Walmart i think it was like 15.99.

So guys, I used the buy 2 get 1 offer at TRU for 3 Avengers figures today and also grabbed two Legends figures. That $17.99 price tag is rough.

I've been hearing that the Legends figures have been found at Target and Walmart. Are they cheaper there?

Checked out TRU this morning to see if there were any worthwhile figs for the BTGO deal, but no dice. They did have the remainders of a fresh case of ML Wave 1, but I passed. I also stopped by Wal-Mart after seeing Woman In Black (which was predictable and annoying) and came across another case of ML Wave 1, and I finally saw Steve Rogers and Constrictor. TRU had ML for $17.99, while Wal-Mart was $15.44. Other than that, nothing new as far as MU stuff.

Yeah i picked up a quinjet also.

I'm borderline thinking about returning it - even though i opened and assembled.

I'm going to let it marinate about what i want to do with it overnight.

Maybe it's just the scale of it that bothers me. It only holds one person in the cockpit - one freaking hero.

Someone tell me that's in scale. Please.

And if i find out it's the movie version - even worse.

iron man figure included is a pos. does nothing for me.

end rant.

Yeah i picked up a quinjet also.

I'm borderline thinking about returning it - even though i opened and assembled.

I'm going to let it marinate about what i want to do with it overnight.

Maybe it's just the scale of it that bothers me. It only holds one person in the cockpit - one freaking hero.

Someone tell me that's in scale. Please.

And if i find out it's the movie version - even worse.

iron man figure included is a pos. does nothing for me.

end rant.

It's a toy. It's quite silly to expect products like this to be in scale or that it only holds one person like that's crazy. Stores don't want to carry huge items. The bigger they make it, the less the stores will stock and the more expensive it would be.

Complaining about the figure quality is understandable, but the vehicles in a movie toyline aimed squarely at children? Nah.

If this were a vehicle in the Marvel Universe line, I could get the complaints though.

Plus, you knew what you were buying.

I remember the plastic Millenium Falcon I had as a kid (exchanged for the die-cast version because something about that one was "unsafe"), while not the sturdiest toy, and not really seeming fully totally in-scale, did fit a bunch of figures inside. There could be pilots and gunners and people just sitting around in the den or walking the little hallways. That thing was cool. But I've never seen a toy vehicle for any figure series that seemed as impressive as that one.

I've been hearing that the Legends figures have been found at Target and Walmart. Are they cheaper there?

Someone at Marvelicious Toys reported that Target's shelf tags are $17.99 but the figures are ringing up $14.99...for now.

I picked up the Comic Series Hawkeye today at Wal-Mart.

Me too. They had two. Left the one with a splotchy paint job.