3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

I agree with Zeo. I'm ok with it holding one figure in the cockpit. It holds another one in the back and then you can have another one clipped to it on the outside. There's absolutely no way they could make a properly scaled version. If they did, it would probably have to be the size of the Helicarriwr we're getting. For the Helicarrier to be in scale, it'd probably have to be the size of a bedroom. There's no way that would happen unless we got 1-2" MU figures.

A lot of people were asking for vehicles and playsets. Now we're getting them. In my opinion, they're great. Just realize that a truly in-scale release will never happen.

I agree with Zeo. I'm ok with it holding one figure in the cockpit. It holds another one in the back and then you can have another one clipped to it on the outside. There's absolutely no way they could make a properly scaled version. If they did, it would probably have to be the size of the Helicarriwr we're getting. For the Helicarrier to be in scale, it'd probably have to be the size of a bedroom. There's no way that would happen unless we got 1-2" MU figures.

A lot of people were asking for vehicles and playsets. Now we're getting them. In my opinion, they're great. Just realize that a truly in-scale release will never happen.

^^^^ What he said ^^^^

I knew what i was getting into...and i can't agree with y'all more. The quinjet is what it is.

Maybe it'll grow on me over time.

What i am definite about is that i'm not getting that helicarrier - unless it's deeeeeply discounted of course.

@robb - great score. i cant wait for the rest of the WMs to start clearancing them. Some did, some havn't. only a matter of time.

^^^^ What he said ^^^^

I also like the Quinjet for what it is. They didn't have to add the little gimmicks they did like the flying figure holder and the back storage area. After getting the SW republic attack shuttle I do feel they could have done a little more to justify the plus $30 price tag but I have to remember that I got that item discounted and it normally sold for about $90 when first released. Only other thing that bothers me is that the movie design is so different from the comic design but in all fairness the QJ was drawn radically different so many times in the comics as well. Overall I am pleased with it though.

I remember the plastic Millenium Falcon I had as a kid (exchanged for the die-cast version because something about that one was "unsafe"), while not the sturdiest toy, and not really seeming fully totally in-scale, did fit a bunch of figures inside. There could be pilots and gunners and people just sitting around in the den or walking the little hallways. That thing was cool. But I've never seen a toy vehicle for any figure series that seemed as impressive as that one.

dude I had that thing! it was awesome!!!!! you pile like 30 figure in the back of that thing like a galactic bus!!! LMFAO!

I'm pretty sure the bogo at TRU is only for 3.75 figures but can anybody verify if they have been able to get the legends on that deal as well?

It works for Marvel Universe, Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, G.I. Joe, Spider-Man, Star Wars, and The Avengers. The tags they have up mention all of them but Avengers but their system is set up to accept them (it shows up when you scan one in the price scanner too).

The only way Legends would work is if you somehow convinced someone who worked there to let you do it with them. :(

So I went to ToysRUs in Foster City, CA... they had multiples of the new singles (psylocke wave) and a bunch of the new avengers stuff.

All this at buy 2 get 1 free.. 8 something each.. Well, I ended up with not getting anything since I already had that wave. I was tempted to get for trading or whatever but then again, I didn't. Not sure if they're still all there but a few people started coming and pegs were getting emptied. Most of the Legends were gone.

Didn't wanna pick up toys that I wasn't planning to keep since this toysrus is usually barren.

@ marveljoe nice to hear that TRU at foster city is getting MUs now , last time I was there ( brought relatives to the SFO airport ) they didnt have any single fig or any pegs at all. So might be a good time for me to check that place out this friday since Im crossing the bridge to drop off someone to SFO again , thanks for the heads up.

Picked up 2 more Zombie Vipers and another Renegades Cobra Trooper as well as a Iron Spider Variant{translucent}. Oh IMO, the Avengers Quinjet which I picked up over the weekend is pretty darn neat. I really like the style, the gimmicks are ok and don't affect the overall feel and finally at the scale/pricepoint, two figures plus one clipped onto the side is a pretty good deal. Now if they could just do a few more decent vechicles like this one.

Found the new Wave 17 rev. 2 case at Target today.

Notables in the case are Archangel, Black Widow, Havok, Kitty Pryde, Psylocke, House of M Spidey.

Bought the Archangel for trade and House of M Spidey which apparently I was missing from my carded collection.

Hmmm...I really hope I find this assortment...considering my closest 4 Targets have not seen even a sniff of Wave 17. I would love an Archangel and might consider Black Widow and Havok. (Already got Psylocke online).

Found the new Wave 17 rev. 2 case at Target today.

Notables in the case are Archangel, Black Widow, Havok, Kitty Pryde, Psylocke, House of M Spidey.

Bought the Archangel for trade and House of M Spidey which apparently I was missing from my carded collection.

Hmmm...I really hope I find this assortment...considering my closest 4 Targets have not seen even a sniff of Wave 17. I would love an Archangel and might consider Black Widow and Havok. (Already got Psylocke online).

My closest Target has restocked 5 times since January first, and only once was this rev case. The rest of the times were pure Wave 17's and a LOT of the Red Hulk rev case.

I really hope this Wave 17 rev case isn't that rare... what's the point of putting it out if they're only putting out a handful of them? They should really make it available on bbts and hts.