3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

So, finally saw some of Wave 17 in Target around Richmond, VA. And it was the second assortment so I got Archangel as well as Storm.

I didn't pick up Havok, but I really liked it. Is the paint scheme new? I feel like I would have gotten it first time if it looked that good.

The funny thing is, ran to Target because their online system says they had Wonder Man/Quicksilver...which they did not. Good thing I went to check though so I could get Archangel.

I know there is a trick to looking in Target's back end system to know what is REALLY in stock, is that written up somewhere that I can review?

I know there is a trick to looking in Target's back end system to know what is REALLY in stock, is that written up somewhere that I can review?

I assume you are talking about this. Where you enter the DPCI for an item at Target, enter your zipcode, and find out if your Targets have it.

The only real trick I know to that thing is a bit costly. If you buy all of those items, the status on that webpage will change to 'Out of Stock' until one night after about 11 or 12, when they scan in the new stuff they either received on the shipment, or put on the shelves. Then that changes to 'Available', and you know they've got a new case in.

You can also take the chance of buying almost all of the items, and it will change to 'Limited Availability'. I think that's for if there's less than 10 of an item, but I'm not sure.

That's the only Target trick I know, and I don't know of any for anywhere else...

Hey guys I got an extra sdcc ww2 ultimate cap...and I realized I kinda got screwed cause I noticed that it had been basically surgically removed from the package then put back in...Everything is still very much in its rightful place and I didnt really care that much cause I already had one but I now have an extra sdcc ww2 ultimate cap as well as an extra nycc composition hulk so ya...if anybody is interested in a trade let me know. 530 925 5482 text me or pm me.

I think everything is delayed at this point. The Psylocke wave didn't really start showing up in retail unitl last month whenit was suppose to be out during christmas. The DD/BE comic packs are just now showing up at retail when they were suppose to be out during December. The Thanos and Sinster comic pack were suppose to be out this month but I won't hold my breathe on those or wave 18. everything has been slow.

Well, just couldn't resist especially after fellow boarder, RichardC, gave me an idea for what to do with it so. Today I picked up the Cap. America mech armor for my Norman Osborn. Now he has Iron Patriot 2.0

100_1114.jpg

i'm waiting for these to go on sale and then I'm going to get one and modify it to be Detroit Steel.

1657272-detroit_steel003_super.jpg

Hello from Mexico city we dont have the avengers figures yet but look what we have now in stores

spiderman figures

venom movie

octopus

yeah Amazing spiderman figures

It looks like they're basically treating this as a continuation of the previous Spider-Man 3.75" line, which is a shame. There's definitely some good figures to be found in both the ASM and Avengers lines, but Hasbro dropped the ball. How could they not do a a nice big comic series for both lines? Disappointing.

In fact all the figures that are starting to showing up in Mexico are branded as Comic series, the ones that i can remember are:

Normal Spidey, "no sleeves" spidey, this one actually looks a little bit as Spider-Man manga, "water" spidey, "black costume" spidey, more like all blue spidey, Ben Reilly, Venom, ultimate Dock Ock, and I think the better sculped in the way the Green Goblin

dsc0009rz.jpg

from my personal PoV I think they are going for the sculp vs the articulation, just like the previous spidey line

Nice to found you over here Tello!

BTW: maybe and just maybe I'll be in the position to get some Shockers (I'll be on a bussines trip to Central America), let me know if any of you are interested