3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

BTW: maybe and just maybe I'll be in the position to get some Shockers (I'll be on a bussines trip to Central America), let me know if any of you are interested

If you're not asking for a ridiculous price, I'd be all for a shocker. Otherwise, I'll wait to spin the wheel of Ross.

Im more of a trade guy, Im looking for a Electro Variant, or a new Loki from the Avengers line

They reset the toy aisle at my local Target and it is GLORIOUS! They had at least 9 pegs full of Avengers stuff (unfortunately nothing I needed) and had 6 pegs of Marvel Universe! Here I have been worried that the stores around me would end up getting rid of Marvel U but Target doubled the amount they are going to carry. Walmart has a ton of stuff on clearance so it looks like they will be doing their reset soon.

They reset the toy aisle at my local Target and it is GLORIOUS! They had at least 9 pegs full of Avengers stuff (unfortunately nothing I needed) and had 6 pegs of Marvel Universe! Here I have been worried that the stores around me would end up getting rid of Marvel U but Target doubled the amount they are going to carry. Walmart has a ton of stuff on clearance so it looks like they will be doing their reset soon.

That's how mine looked! Except it had no new MU or Joes. The other Target I went to hadn't been reset but they had 4 pegs of MU17

Hello from Mexico city we dont have the avengers figures yet but look what we have now in stores

spiderman figures

venom movie

octopus

yeah Amazing spiderman figures

I actually saw boxes of these at the Walmart by my house. THey didn't put them out yet which was weird since the boxes were all street dated Feb 27th, and it was Mar 1st last night...

Best haul I've had in a while. Finally got Dark Hawkeye and after visiting millions of Targets and seeing the revision wave everywhere...I scored the Angel. It seems like employees at stores aren't even putting him on the pegs, haha. Also found Red Hulk and Ronin who I needed. I never spend high for MU's, but I cracked and picked up Gambit/Sinister from a LCS. Can't wait for the new Hulk coming in the next wave.

Found archangel @ walmart while they were stocking. All of the revision figures are there except archangel now and there was a dark hawkeye as well!

Gotta love that rev case. I wish we saw it more.

It's like everything came today out of nowhere.

Picked up Kitty Pryde and House of M SP. from the rev cases for the MOC collection. Also saw the latest wave.

Thor figures are clearanced at Target and CA figures are being clearanced at WM. Iron Man is still pegwarming strong.

I saw a walmart or two that had IM2 at $5 each.

You guys think its weird that the preorders for 2012 wave 1(18) haven't gone up and they're scheduled to release later this month? I mean the new 2pks(New Hulk is in one) preorders are up,actually they've been up for awhile.I'm wondering if we're gonna see a delay.........

Yea, it's weird. I just hope it's an error and we see retail release of Wave 18 on schedule.

Hello from Mexico city we dont have the avengers figures yet but look what we have now in stores

spiderman figures

venom movie

octopus

Ultimate Doc Ock! Awesome!

Here's what I found today:

5b1362073ad682f6ee1f1691ef8efa3ee40d3ef3_wmeg.jpg

spiderman figures

venom movie

octopus

I actually saw boxes of these at the Walmart by my house. THey didn't put them out yet which was weird since the boxes were all street dated Feb 27th, and it was Mar 1st last night...

That can't be right, there's no way they would release the ASM figures officially this early. Probably late April, more likely May.

BTW: maybe and just maybe I'll be in the position to get some Shockers (I'll be on a bussines trip to Central America), let me know if any of you are interested

If you're not asking for a ridiculous price, I'd be all for a shocker. Otherwise, I'll wait to spin the wheel of Ross.

Im more of a trade guy, Im looking for a Electro Variant, or a new Loki from the Avengers line

Sent pm.

I picked up black widow this morning! all targets and walmarts are amazing in my area! all have received revisions including 17.2 and the red hulk revision along with the 2 pack revision. Everywhere has full pegs of avengers, and spider man figure revisions. Ended up catching the toy freight while it was going out tonight and snagged the wwe cm punk and macho man battle pack. Last 2 days have been perfect plus I get to go to the arnold in the morning.

I picked up black widow this morning! all targets and walmarts are amazing in my area! all have received revisions including 17.2 and the red hulk revision along with the 2 pack revision. Everywhere has full pegs of avengers, and spider man figure revisions. Ended up catching the toy freight while it was going out tonight and snagged the wwe cm punk and macho man battle pack. Last 2 days have been perfect plus I get to go to the arnold in the morning.

Ya ive seen that battle pack twice and want it everytime i see it but i know if i buy it then iam start back on wrestling figs. Mainly the legends.. i jus dnt wana get bak into another collection. But yya that pack is really awsome and so is the justin gaberial and heath slater two pack...

spiderman figures

venom movie

octopus

That can't be right, there's no way they would release the ASM figures officially this early. Probably late April, more likely May.

Well, they did, here are some more pics

Normal Spidey

20120302134539.th.jpg

GG

20120302134501.th.jpg

Our Target had pretty much everyone except Archangel. Those "new" spidey figs look like the same old stuff from the old spidey line with different packaging. GG's glider looks like it has been retooled, but he's essentially the same figure from before. Well, I've got about 400 - 500 dollars worth of haul I need to take pics of and post from this past week. Mostly from online, but several different online shipments hit within days which made it feel like Christmas around here.lol

Granted, some of it is Transformers for my oldest, Star Wars, for my next oldest and Cars for my youngest son. But I got some nice loot myself in the process. I had to break down and get some Papo fish pirates to go with my POTC ship and Thundercats. whoohoo! And some extra MU stuff for repainting mostly. Got extra Spider-Woman for making a SHIELD costumed version, and a Wolverine for making a FF version after seeing someone else's on here. Also pulled in some extra Vault Guardsmen for about $2 a piece for when I finally set up some form of penetentiary for MU.

Has anyone else set up a "Vault" or anything like that?

Oh, I think I forgot to mention that I got Heimdal and a couple Shockers a couple weeks ago too. Got them in trade from one of our Canuck brothers up there. I gotta say, Shocker looks better in person than in the pics. Not sure why some people hate on him. Sure, he's typical of the Spidey line. But he's one of the upper tier figures imo. Should have had some gauntlets though.