3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Giant-Size X-men 6 pack is on clearance at Disney Stores for $24.99, or at least mine... AND THEY HAVE THE VARIANT VERSION! Seeing figures are $8.99 each in most stores.. good deal. Single-carded figures were $5.99 at the Disney Store too.

nice! did they post a time frame for the clearance?

Giant-Size X-men 6 pack is on clearance at Disney Stores for $24.99, or at least mine... AND THEY HAVE THE VARIANT VERSION! Seeing figures are $8.99 each in most stores.. good deal. Single-carded figures were $5.99 at the Disney Store too.

nice! did they post a time frame for the clearance?

I didn't see anything, I imagine it's til they are gone from the stores.

Anybody pick up those Stark Tech Assault armors? They're pretty sweet.

Are those the Avengers mech suits? They look decent but they don't do that much...

Yeah from the Avengers line. I think they look sweet and have descent articulation. I've always liked mech suits anyways.

Yeah I picked up the Cap. America one to give Norman Osborn for Iron Patriot 2.0. Gotta say it is pretty cool. Probably will get the IM one at some point as well.

Just saw Black Panther, Silver Surfer and Phasing Vision MUs at my local Shoprite for $11.99 plus tax.

Checked eBay and Black Panther is being bid up to like $35. Maybe I should pick it up.

Also Bucky, Jean Grey, Grey Hulk, Union Jack, Black Widow in that case and they have 2 of each.

I'd say all of those are worth picking up at that price. I'd be interested in the Phasing Vision probably.

Shoprite is a grocery store in the North East?

Just saw Black Panther, Silver Surfer and Phasing Vision MUs at my local Shoprite for $11.99 plus tax.

Checked eBay and Black Panther is being bid up to like $35. Maybe I should pick it up.

Also Bucky, Jean Grey, Grey Hulk, Union Jack, Black Widow in that case and they have 2 of each.

Wow i could really use a BP,Silver Surfer, Jean Grey & Black Widow >_< I can never find anything good around me only when i didnt care for the mu line i would see rare things on the pegs lol

I'd say all of those are worth picking up at that price. I'd be interested in the Phasing Vision probably.

Shoprite is a grocery store in the North East?

Yeah. Pretty much all groceries with an 8 foot section of toys. There just so happens to be Marvel Universe there but I have never seen them there before.

I might go back today and pick up a couple of those figures.