3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Picked up another BE/DD and WM/QS comic packs for MOC collection for $15.99. shocked to see a non exhorbant, unraised 2 pack price at wal-mart. Got a hydra version and Drax/Fantomex ML W2 from TRU with the bog50%o deal which was a great surprise. Apparently, bucky capts are the pegwarmers of that wave so far.

Still looking for a blue ghost rider.

And a Toybiz Forge at a lcs. So much for letting my wallet heal.

Here are some pics that show probably about 75 - 80% of what we got the last couple of weeks. There's also a bunch of little stuff from some no-name toy companies that I plan on using for custom figures. Most of the MU that appears here are 2nd or even 3rd copies to repaint or part swap.

HPIM0482.jpg

HPIM0483.jpg

HPIM0485.jpg

Also, I don't personally get really into Cars, Star Wars, or Transformers so those are pretty much for my boys - ages 8, 10, and 12 respectively. At least they each have their own "thing" while enjoying each other's crap too.

Time to put together some BAF's. And put some Papo fish pirates on that ship to capture some Thundercats!!!

@Commander_Rogers

Did you find Green Arrow at retail or at a comic shop?

BBTS, along with most of what's pictured there. My BBTS order came in last week or earlier but I'm just now getting around to it. The glow-in-the-dark Joe (not sure why he's not pictured) and the Marauders/Dreadnoks, a couple Tformers, and some of the Star Wars were from there too. Oh yes, and some cheap MU like Spider-Woman and some Vault Guardsmen too. The rest is clearanced stuff from Targets and a Wally or two. I haven't seen ALL of wave one ML or any of DCU in stores anywhere around here yet.

So, I got Nekron and Terrax put together today and they both look better than expected.

Anyone else get this Sinestro and have the old Sinestro too? I'm thinking this one is skinnier and seems more accurate since he usually seems scrawny in the comics.

Picked up ML orange Ghost Rider and Fantomex. My Target just stocked all of the ML wave 2 minutes before I got there. They had the FF Spidey, Madame Masque, Drax, Thunderball, Bucky Cap, Maskless Daken, Constrictor, Klaw, and Stealth Iron Man left.

For the right trade I could swing by and pick up any of these figs.

Picked up ML orange Ghost Rider and Fantomex. My Target just stocked all of the ML wave 2 minutes before I got there. They had the FF Spidey, Madame Masque, Drax, Thunderball, Bucky Cap, Maskless Daken, Constrictor, Klaw, and Stealth Iron Man left.

I need Madame Masque and Thunderball.What are you looking for in trade?

I need Madame Masque and Thunderball.What are you looking for in trade?

Do you have a list of stuff available?

i know this is way out of place but its you guys are usualy helpfull anyone find the transformers prime cyberverse commanders yet and if possible can i get the sku for target

I had found all of them like a few days before anyone even knew they were out, but it was at a walmart. And then when they rang up at like 42 bucks for 4 of them, I returned them as soon as I finished checking out haha

Stopped at Walmart just now and the guy was just marking the Sentinels down to $20. They had 10-12 piled up on an endcap in the toy section. Grabbed one and might head back for another.

Can anyone in NY area verify a Walmart that carries Sentinels? All the one's around me never carried them. Only TRU at the 50 dollar price.