3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Can anyone in NY area verify a Walmart that carries Sentinels? All the one's around me never carried them. Only TRU at the 50 dollar price.

NY is a big place! 10 hours north to south. I live in Orange County NY and got at least 5 Sentinels on clearance at Walmart. That was 1-2 months ago already though.

Got you. I should have said NYC area. I live in Long Island and based on the website the nearest store that has them in stock is in Centereach which is over an hour from where I live. Also Walmart's clearance policy is so crazy I could get over there and they end up regular price like my Mother found in Oklahoma when checking for me. The online price with Walmart says 39.00.

I didnt post this yet but I got juggernaut, piledriver, cyborg comic series warmachine, secret wars magneto, and iron patriot loose variant last week in a trade. Went in half with a friend last night and got bulldozer from the secret wars 2 pack and picked up the daken variant and fantomex marvel legends today. It's been a pretty good week even though my wife left me haha.

Sorry to hear your wife left. I hope things pick up for you.

Took my family all over Tampa today and hit 3 Wally's and 2 Targets. Found nothing new in Marvel, DC, Star Wars, Joes, Transformers, Cars, or anything else we collect. But I did finally pick up Mumm-Ra's Storm Charger. It's kinda cool, though probably not really worth $30. But with the idiots at Cartoon Network making everyone wait for months between episodes all interest seems to be waning and I might not get any more chances. I am really beginning to doubt that it will hit in force since most places are clearancing Tcats. With no new toons, there won't be any new interest in toys. Bandai got screwed by lousy programming!

eh, hopefully things will pick up in a couple weeks when they come back as Saturday morning fare.

Saw some of the Ultimate figures from the Avengers line the other day at a local Walmart (Hawkeye, Thor). They're real nice figures, and although I just starting reading some of the Ultimate stuff (and the stories are pretty good), I'm just not vested in these characters so it's an easy pass. I wish I was excited about the Ultimate Universe because the new figures are pretty good.

Tru raised their Hasbro 3.75 figures to 9.99 - MU, Thor, Cap, SM. Jees.

Wanted to pick up a comic color hydra soldier ...but 9.99 is now my breaking point.

also found 2 MU cases of this at a target:

1x World War Hulk

1x Modular Armor Iron Man

1x Spider-Man 2099

1x Spider-Woman

1x Cable

2x First Appearance Wolverine

2x Apocalypse

1x Cyclops

2x Gladiator

Wanted to pick up a comic color hydra soldier ...but 9.99 is now my breaking point.

1x World War Hulk

1x Spider-Man 2099

1x Spider-Woman

1x Cable

2x Apocalypse

1x Cyclops

2x Gladiator

holy crap. it's almost been exactly a year ago when that specific case was released. and 9.99 at tru? havent been to mine in a couple weeks but uuurrgghhhh......

yup. went to TRU looking for that bogo 50% deal and they didn't have shisky. AND their 3.75" crap is all $10 now! After driving about 15 miles one way we ended up with one clearanced Cars 2 color changer for my 8 year old. Long ways for such crappy haul.

But I did finally get my Dremel Stylus from Home Depot! Gonna start doing some MU surgery soon and I can't wait. little on the nervous side though. kinds squeemish I guess.lol

Also got a tool box for all our skylander figures. Not everyone can customize a little "environment" for those things. At least we can divide the kids team from mommy and daddy's team. ;o)

1x World War Hulk

1x Spider-Man 2099

1x Spider-Woman

1x Cable

2x Apocalypse

1x Cyclops

2x Gladiator

found the same thing at 2 Targets with about 2 to 3 times the qty. what you have listed. Never seen so many Cables and Poccys

It's been a pretty good week even though my wife left me haha.

Ouch. Sorry dude.

found the same thing at 2 Targets with about 2 to 3 times the qty. what you have listed. Never seen so many Cables and Poccys

Same in Albuquerque. I wish they'd stayed on the Psylocke rev wave longer. That thing was barely out here before they switched to this one.

My Walmart finally put the MU Sentinels back out on the clearance shelf (still $40) after missing in limbo since the Avengers reset. And speaking of the Avengers they've only managed to put out one case so far (maybe that's a good thing?) and today all of the old Thor and Cap single figs moved in to fill the empty Avengers pegs while the deluxe Thor and Cap figure were slashed to a mighty low $9 in the clearance aisle.

I did pick up a couple of Zombie Viper Joe's because for the second time my store stickered the pegs (8 rows!) incorrectly at $3.50.

(My Target put out a case of W2 Legends today. (It was the variant/Arnim Zola parts case.))

I was beginning to think that the unmasked Captain America from the Avengers was just a myth. I've been to a dozen stores and never seen the first one. But I went to a Walmart tonigh and they only had 4 Avengers figures and 2 of them were the unmasked Cap! I couldn't believe it. Actually my wife found them while I was pining over the lack of any decent MU a few feet away.lol

I'm so stoked to finally have that one though. Probably the last Avengers movie figure I'll be buying though unless they do something drastically different for the next waves. This, Loki, Hawkeye, and the Ultimate Thor were the only ones I bothered picking up. I'd sooner poke a fork in my eye than grab that Hulk figure, that's for sure.

I was beginning to think that the unmasked Captain America from the Avengers was just a myth. I've been to a dozen stores and never seen the first one. But I went to a Walmart tonigh and they only had 4 Avengers figures and 2 of them were the unmasked Cap! I couldn't believe it. Actually my wife found them while I was pining over the lack of any decent MU a few feet away.lol

I'm so stoked to finally have that one though. Probably the last Avengers movie figure I'll be buying though unless they do something drastically different for the next waves. This, Loki, Hawkeye, and the Ultimate Thor were the only ones I bothered picking up. I'd sooner poke a fork in my eye than grab that Hulk figure, that's for sure.

those are exactly the figure i picked up! ... well (I did get one of those blue & black IM's. and I don't know why LOL!)

Last Friday I found the Rocket Grenade Cap at Walmart. This figure is awesome and is currently my favorite 3-3/4" Cap. I also grabbed a Heavy Artillery Iron Man, which is equally awesome. Then the following Sunday I lucked-out and found a lone maskless Cap at another Walmart while on spring break. Tuesday I headed-out for a camping trip, and while stocking up at Walmart I grabbed my first two Thor figures from the Thor movie line. (I just had to have a Thor figure to round out my Avengers trio.) (lol) But then on the way home two days later I found yet another Walmart and snagged a second maskless Cap to keep MOMC. I was so thrilled.

I had made it my mission to find a Marvel Legends Steve Rogers on my spring break trip, but he never turned up. So I had a weak moment and promptly ordered him online when I got home. I got the solid shield variant. (Or is it the regular version and the energy shield is the variant?) Either way, he should be here any day now, and I can't wait.