3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Did some running around to return a few things and came across half a case of the other Revision Wave (Green Hulk, Thing, Guardian, Electro, and some others). I also saw Apocalypse, X-23, and the remnants of a Darkhawk (some jack-ass took the figure and nothing else).

I also came across more of the Quicksilver/Wonderman and Daredevil/Bullseye comic packs. Every Wal-Mart in my area has now put out a case, even the stores that had completely stopped stocking comic packs and MU in general. I also saw more sets at Target, but they were $3-4 more expensive. I also came across a Fandral and Hogun for $4 each, but couldn't convince myself that either were worth it.

Is the original non-3 pack X-Force Wolverine still rare at all?

Due to the fact they were from an older wave I don't see them around anymore but they severely peg warmed in my area when they were out. I wasn't collecting MU back then but I saw them everywhere. I also believe the 3 pack version is the preferred version of him. The single pack one had the giraffe head long neck thing if I'm not mistaken. Did a quick check on ebay and don't see anyone getting alot for it.

Side note, did see someone spend 159 dollars on ML Daken :ohmy: Why is he going for so much?

Edit: Ok seems to be the masked version of Dark Wolverine that is getting all the money.

I also saw more sets at Target, but they were $3-4 more expensive. I also came across a Fandral and Hogun for $4 each, but couldn't convince myself that either were worth it.

Yea, I have them and I'm not sure they're worth owning. Comic versions would be a no-brainer, but I didn't love the movie THAT much...

Smart man. I wish i didn't start "cherry picking" ML.

I came really close to starting up with ML, but there's too much history I'd want to own too, and I just don't have that kind of funds to put into it...

Is the original non-3 pack X-Force Wolverine still rare at all?

On a hunting trip in Phoenix last fall, I found one of those still on the pegs at a Target. I thought it was awesome to see such an old figure still hanging out at retail, but it didn't turn out to be worth much, if anything.

Side note, did see someone spend 159 dollars on ML Daken :ohmy: Why is he going for so much?

Edit: Ok seems to be the masked version of Dark Wolverine that is getting all the money.

Yup, the masked version has only been released in Asia so far. Hasn't been spotted anywhere in the US yet, hence the price.

Only recent sighting I've got to report is a Fedex tag on my front door because they tried to deliver while I was at work. Dang fight at school today and I was first one there to break it up. Paperwork kept me there waaaay too long.

Thing is, I've ordered so many little things from Ebay, HTS, and FourHorsemen that I don't even know what they tried to deliver.lol Nor am I sure which I hope it is. I want my Seventh Kingdom stuff, and my custom fodder, and my ML wave 2! Speaking of which, I did find a few of the "alternates" from wave 2 at TRU a couple days ago. Madam Masque, FF Spidey, Mr Mohawk, and Green Guy (Wrecker?). Picked up all but Daken since I'm not a fan of his mohawk look anyway. I really hope the ones I get from HTS are the other versions so I'm set.

When is the FF Spidey supposed to hit MU? Is there a Big Time coming in MU also? Cuz he looks good in ML.

Btw, anyone here use plasti-dip before? I ordered some from Ebay because none of the local Home Depots, Lowes or Walmarts carry it.

EDIT: I just realized how hyper and worked up I must still be. Jumping from one thing to another at a mile a minute. Just had a potential emergency room type scare with our youngest about an hour ago, so I've had some adrenaline in me quite a bit today.

Green Guy (Wrecker?).

I really hope the ones I get from HTS are the other versions so I'm set.

When is the FF Spidey supposed to hit MU? Is there a Big Time coming in MU also?

He's actually Thunderball

I think 100% of people have gotten the same figures from the newest HTS case

FF Spidey is in Wave 19. Don't think there is a BT Spidey announced yet

Green Guy (Wrecker?).

When is the FF Spidey supposed to hit MU? Is there a Big Time coming in MU also?

uh,

I personally saw all versions of all figures except MAYBE Masked Dakken. (I'm pretty sure I spotted one or two in the case but thought mohawk was the variant)

But aside of some photos I took, I left most behind. (I'm a Marvel Universe scale collector)

that was a couple weeks ago.

IMG_20120223_145107.jpg

IMG_20120223_145030.jpg

yup I did see the Masked Wolverine:

IN NYC.

look in the photo I took upper right hand corner.

IMG_20120223_145025.jpg

Kinda sad the withdrawal I'm going for new MU when I'm taking photos of a line I don't collect.

But in case you guys are wondering the scalpers/hoarders are now aware of my local spot because all that are left are a few regular versions....the variants are all missing and even the guy in the store told me it was a couple guys together that emptied out the variants.

I've got 3 basketball games in the morning but after that I'm hitting the office to see what I got from HTS. Probably same as everyone else. I still haven't found blue flame Ghost Rider from the first wave. I'm not really worried about the other "alternates" but I did like the blue flame look. This wave I kinda want them all except the mohawk. Might get it if it's clearanced sometime. Otherwise an easy pass.

Has anyone seen any repaints of the Red Skolla? I was thinking of repainting it to look a little more like the comic version but I'm not sure.

Green Guy (Wrecker?).

uh,

I personally saw all versions of all figures except MAYBE Masked Dakken. (I'm pretty sure I spotted one or two in the case but thought mohawk was the variant)

But aside of some photos I took, I left most behind. (I'm a Marvel Universe scale collector)

that was a couple weeks ago.

IMG_20120223_145107.jpg

IMG_20120223_145030.jpg

Sweet,I knew a few people in NY got the masked version but didn't know they were from HTS

A discount shop....

Of all places those little shops that sell bootlegs, Umbrellas,Backpacks and random crap, I keep finding New stuff in those.

I don't know what's up with Hasbro and the major retail chains that most of the new stuff I find is in Discount stores and those little Stores that Sell umbrellas, backpacks cheap knockoffs and luggage.

Those places don't care about street dates and always just put out the toys whenever they get them instead of waiting for warehouses to get around to clearing old stock before putting new stock out. And with TRU and the major chains becomes as over priced as they are, the prices are usually comparable to TRU and the like. I don't get it, once upon a time those stores were just rip-offs full of knock off junk and over priced real products but nowadays with TRU,K-mart and Target losing their minds by over charging these places aren't badly priced for NYC.

go figure,

Yup, Hasbro distribution makes no sense to me anymore.

I've got 3 basketball games in the morning but after that I'm hitting the office to see what I got from HTS. Probably same as everyone else. I still haven't found blue flame Ghost Rider from the first wave. I'm not really worried about the other "alternates" but I did like the blue flame look. This wave I kinda want them all except the mohawk. Might get it if it's clearanced sometime. Otherwise an easy pass.

Has anyone seen any repaints of the Red Skolla? I was thinking of repainting it to look a little more like the comic version but I'm not sure.

ive seen the blue flame arond a few times ill keep my eyes open for one if you want just lmk

So i picked up a Mod IM at the store that was hanging with the latest rev case and got the one on the right below, with the silver shield logo/revered card art. And nuts it was the one i already had MOC.

I guess now i'm looking for the original one (gold shield logo).

Aside to that - floodgates have been opened with the apoc/wwh rev cases. Nothing new in my area.

You think some people are actually like "Man I want that unarticulated Cap and Iron Man but I gotta buy that crappy vehicle..."? :p

Lol, no. More like, "Ugh, there are figures from this line I don't have, oh well."

Oh, and heads up MOC completionists, Modular Iron Man has a packaging variant:

402aac0466156f044ae9d4af36236bc709eddf47_wmeg.jpg

So i picked up a Mod IM at the store that was hanging with the latest rev case and got the one on the right below, with the silver shield logo/revered card art. And nuts it was the one i already had MOC.

I guess now i'm looking for the original one (gold shield logo).

I've got an extra, GERRILIUS. Let me know if you want it.

Heads up guys, I found a Walmart who had clearanced the Avengers line along with the Thor and Cap lines down to $5 each. I was able to walk away with a good handful of them for $5 each. So nice. ;)