3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

16602112[/url]']

I've got 3 basketball games in the morning but after that I'm hitting the office to see what I got from HTS. Probably same as everyone else. I still haven't found blue flame Ghost Rider from the first wave. I'm not really worried about the other "alternates" but I did like the blue flame look. This wave I kinda want them all except the mohawk. Might get it if it's clearanced sometime. Otherwise an easy pass.

Has anyone seen any repaints of the Red Skolla? I was thinking of repainting it to look a little more like the comic version but I'm not sure.

I had a blue flame Ghost Rider I got from Target like 2 weeks ago and I made a post on here if anyone was interested in trade for some MU. I ended up returning it to the New Tampa Target.

PM Sent.

So i picked up a Mod IM at the store that was hanging with the latest rev case and got the one on the right below, with the silver shield logo/revered card art. And nuts it was the one i already had MOC.

I guess now i'm looking for the original one (gold shield logo).

I've got an extra, GERRILIUS. Let me know if you want it.

Heads up guys, I found a Walmart who had clearanced the Avengers line along with the Thor and Cap lines down to $5 each. I was able to walk away with a good handful of them for $5 each. So nice. ;)

Can anyone track down (2) Psylockes for me? Hunting for her has been taxing, looking to pay costs plus shipping. Trying to get (2) because one is for me and the other is for wifey (one of her favorite characters). Tampa has been dryer than 90 year old breast milk.

I was thinking you were all caught up. I don't think I've seen her recently, but I know I saw her once or twice AFTER I already had her. I'll keep an eye out. It'll save shipping cost if I can find it around here and just meet you or hide it really well.lol I think Target will also let me save it for you if I find it at one of those.

Anyone else looking for someone in particular in the Tampa area? I'm pretty much caught up MU and mostly checking for some ML variants. I still check MU habitually though, even though we're pretty much as close to 100% as we can get.

Can anyone track down (2) Psylockes for me? Hunting for her has been taxing, looking to pay costs plus shipping. Trying to get (2) because one is for me and the other is for wifey (one of her favorite characters). Tampa has been dryer than 90 year old breast milk.

I believe there are 2 at my target.I will check tommorrow.

16602620[/url]']

16602593[/url]' date='Mar 28 2012, 10:50 AM']Can anyone track down (2) Psylockes for me? Hunting for her has been taxing, looking to pay costs plus shipping. Trying to get (2) because one is for me and the other is for wifey (one of her favorite characters). Tampa has been dryer than 90 year old breast milk.

I was thinking you were all caught up. I don't think I've seen her recently, but I know I saw her once or twice AFTER I already had her. I'll keep an eye out. It'll save shipping cost if I can find it around here and just meet you or hide it really well.lol I think Target will also let me save it for you if I find it at one of those.

Anyone else looking for someone in particular in the Tampa area? I'm pretty much caught up MU and mostly checking for some ML variants. I still check MU habitually though, even though we're pretty much as close to 100% as we can get.

Thanks C.R. Hopefully you can find them since I seem to have no luck in Tampa area.

16602605[/url]']

16602593[/url]' date='Mar 28 2012, 09:50 AM']Can anyone track down (2) Psylockes for me? Hunting for her has been taxing, looking to pay costs plus shipping. Trying to get (2) because one is for me and the other is for wifey (one of her favorite characters). Tampa has been dryer than 90 year old breast milk.

I'll look around.

Thanks man. I appreciate the effort

16602623[/url]']

16602593[/url]' date='Mar 28 2012, 10:50 AM']Can anyone track down (2) Psylockes for me? Hunting for her has been taxing, looking to pay costs plus shipping. Trying to get (2) because one is for me and the other is for wifey (one of her favorite characters). Tampa has been dryer than 90 year old breast milk.

Thanks man. PM me if you have any luck.

16602623[/url]']

Picked up two of them for $8.50 each.

Used my sister's Amazon Prime account to get 2 more Skrull Soldiers which brings my total to 3. Now I have to pick up that SuperSkrull Kree Soldier 2 pack sitting at my LCS to add to my Skrull army. While in Target ran across a whole bunch of Redakai Bruticons who have a good likeness to Skrull Soldiers. I may go back and pick them up. Picked up 2 more Justice Jets and the other Jeep with the missle launchers from the CA line sice they were clearanced as well. Also add 2 Sentinels that I finally found at a far off Walmart that were 30 each. Really in amy builder mode lately. For Transformers fans also got most of the Prime line. Only missing Wheeljack Bulkhead, Starscream and Soundwave. This line is awesome. Haven't enjoyed TF this much since the Classics Generations line.

On a side note the Thundercat show and toys sure did tank didn't they? Target is notorious for clearancing items but these were clearanced and TRU now as well. That was really short lived. So much for that 8 inch classic Panthro I was hoping for.

16602702[/url]']

16602699[/url]' date='Mar 29 2012, 11:52 AM']
16602623[/url]']

Picked up two of them for $8.50 each.

PM sent.

Used my sister's Amazon Prime account to get 2 more Skrull Soldiers which brings my total to 3. Now I have to pick up that SuperSkrull Kree Soldier 2 pack sitting at my LCS to add to my Skrull army. While in Target ran across a whole bunch of Redakai Bruticons who have a good likeness to Skrull Soldiers. I may go back and pick them up. Picked up 2 more Justice Jets and the other Jeep with the missle launchers from the CA line sice they were clearanced as well. Also add 2 Sentinels that I finally found at a far off Walmart that were 30 each. Really in amy builder mode lately. For Transformers fans also got most of the Prime line. Only missing Wheeljack Bulkhead, Starscream and Soundwave. This line is awesome. Haven't enjoyed TF this much since the Classics Generations line.

On a side note the Thundercat show and toys sure did tank didn't they? Target is notorious for clearancing items but these were clearanced and TRU now as well. That was really short lived. So much for that 8 inch classic Panthro I was hoping for.

Actually the show got fairly good ratings and plenty of people clamoring for more. The idiots at CartoonNetwork thought it would be good to show reruns for a month or two then nothing for another month and then finally start season 2 on Saturday mornings starting tomorrow. The creators said that season 2 already had 7 or 8 episodes completed when season 1 finished and the rest would be done within a couple weeks. So they could have started immediately and kept up interest since most kids today hadn't heard of them before this past year. Morons at networks always think they know what's best. Hopefully the new Saturday morning timeslot doesn't kill the show. Apparently the show was thought to mostly target parents who had watched as children, but it went over well enough with younger kids that they put it into an actual kid time slot. My family loved it, right down to my 4 year old daughter. Even my 18 month old would "ooh" and "aaah" while we watched though she obviously had no clue what was going on.lol

Well, hopefully the long wait didn't kill the steam for the show. Same as Avengers long wait between seasons, except that the Avengers cartoon has a major movie to make sure that there is still interest.

Target didn't help with the toys much either. Our local one didn't put the toys out on the shelves until they were already clearanced. Literally shelved and clearance-stickered on the same day. Well, it helped us pick up some extra stuff.

I am nervous about the Thundercats stuff as well since I just saw all the toys clearanced at TRU yesterday. Cartoon Network did a press release about new and returning shows for fall and spring of next year and Thundercats was not listed among them. This is really frustrating for me because first I started collecting the 8" classics line and they cancelled that after two figures. Then I started on the 6" classics line. They have only released two figures in that line too and nothing new has been announced.

I am nervous about the Thundercats stuff as well since I just saw all the toys clearanced at TRU yesterday. Cartoon Network did a press release about new and returning shows for fall and spring of next year and Thundercats was not listed among them. This is really frustrating for me because first I started collecting the 8" classics line and they cancelled that after two figures. Then I started on the 6" classics line. They have only released two figures in that line too and nothing new has been announced.

After getting burned with the 8 inch line I couldn't risk the 6 inch. If I run across the clearanced then maybe. Can't help thinking if they had just stayed true to the original cartoon more it could have been better. I myself did not like the look of the new Lion-O hence why I didn't get the new figures. Only the 2 classics 8 inch which I thought were outstanding. Same thing kind of happened with that new Voltron show. With Transformers Prime being the best case of the exception, changing too much of a classic series doesn't usually work. Updated animation, visual effects, and great writing is usually all you need when you already have a winning formula.

I went on a bender yesterday, ToysRUs had buy one get one half off on MU, GI Joe and Star Wars and Target had GI Joe and MU on sale.

Yes but every Target I've been to has sucked rotten eggs. They always have sales with no merchandise. At least the ones around here are like that. Went to at least 3 or 4 different Targets within the last 24 hours and found zip.

As for the big change in Thundercats, I liked it. I was rather nostalgic for the old show, but after going back and watching it on DVD I realized just how silly it really was. The overall story didn't hold water really, the characters were rather shallow and simple with no depth whatsoever, and their "look" with leotards and all.....oh, my, gosh! It really was rather dated stuff. I wasn't sure about the new looks either, but it's definitely drawn us in (see how I did that? "drawn" us in. cuz I'm a punny guy)

I think if they'd stuck too closely to the old stuff it would have been too silly. Not to mention, there'd be no surprises if they just retold the same old stories. This way they've also found a way to bring in Silverhawks and Tigersharks and make them part of the same "universe" of characters.

In fact, does anyone remember that the Thundercats were actually naked to begin with? They put on those leotards to "blend in" with the world they were landing on. Even old ladies going to workout at Shapes don't wear those things anymore.lol