3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

If anyone is looking for Shocker yet this seller has some for a descent price. Looks like you may get one with one eye though, lol (though I have bought from this seller before and had no problems). http://www.ebay.com/itm/FREE-SHIP-MARVEL-U...#ht_3089wt_1163

Edit- Looks like he jacked it up to $15 (was $12) what a turd.

Those hit Target over a month ago. I think in fact it might have "spolied" what the Lizard was going to look like. It's not really a Spider-Man toy though, it's a swimming dive toy. I see your's there in the action figures but when I saw it at my target it was with the Spring/swimming stuff. I don't think we'll see the figures before whatever street date they have set

If anyone is looking for Shocker yet this seller has some for a descent price. Looks like you may get one with one eye though, lol (though I have bought from this seller before and had no problems). http://www.ebay.com/itm/FREE-SHIP-MARVEL-U...#ht_3089wt_1163

Edit- Looks like he jacked it up to $15 (was $12) what a turd.

Now $25 for the buy it now

I, too, saw Joe figures for $10.99 at an Opelika Target, and they still managed to sell through a recent case with the exception of Ripcord.

I finally saw Patriot at the same Target. I was beginning to think he was a myth, as he never showed up in my area, and then I suddenly found four of him at the same place. I also came across another Psylocke and Captain Britain for some odd reason. I didn't think he was in a revision case, and all of the other figures were either Wave 17 or part of Havok/Black Widow/Archangel/Kitty Pride revision case.

I was also surprised to find out that the latest Redakai wave was already on clearance for $5. I picked up Froztok and passed on Silverbaxx, green Bruticon, and Magnox. I kept looking for Warnet, but he was already gone. Of course, now I have buyer's remorse, as Froztok is too small to be either an AoA Iceman or a Frost Giant Golem like I originally intended. I'll probably return him tomorrow unless someone needs him.

Today was a good day...scored the Avengers movie Modern Cap, Hulk, and "Stealth" Iron Man (on sale for $7.99 at Target, no less), along with the Ultimate Avengers 1 and 2 combo Blu-ray.

I absolutely love the Modern Cap...it's much more detailed than I was expecting. It may not be as articulated as, say, the Super Combat Captain America figure from his movie line, but the colors and sculpting are just awesome, however this was the first Modern Cap figure I found that finally had a good paint job; I had to pass on several that were quite sloppy. I don't know about the Hulk though...he came on a mint cardback, so I couldn't bring myself to open him...yet. (lol) And why is it that most people don't seem to like this figure? Is it the lack of sculpting or details? The rather bland paint job, perhaps? I can't help it, I rather love this figure regardless of its shortcomings. Maybe it's the hype that has my mind in full-on Avengers mode (lol), but I truly do love it, and I'm not completely sure why. I think I'm of the mindset that it's a cool character from a movie line that has me pumped for the upcoming film. Or maybe it just rounds out my movie Avengers collection, although I still don't have Thor; to me his face-sculpt looks like one of those bikers the T-800 beats up at the beginning of Terminator 2. He just looks like a biker thug wearing a Thor costume. (lol) Maybe I just ain't found a good one yet...

My usual haunts (Targets & Walmarts) haven't restocked anything in a while... You know it's bad when the peg-warmers at Target didn't even sell when they were on sale last week...

On the bright side, my local Target had a couple of the Marvel Lego sets!... I didn't pick either of them up, but they had the Cap Motorcycle set and the big Build-a-Hulk model/figure... Saw a shelf tag for the Hulk Helicarrier set, but nothing was there... They also had that Avengers board game with the mysterious pink aliens that pics were floating around for a while back. They're Skrulls, according to the back of the box; so obviously not a direct movie tie-in.

WHAT!? Those Marvel Legos aren't supposed to be on the shelves until tomorrow. It'll be nice to have something to buy again.

Oh wait, we don't have any money right now. We broke down and bought that Limited Edition Star Wars Xbox w/Kinect the other day. The box looks like R2-D2 and the controller is C3PO gold color. Target had them for $450 with a $50 gift card back. Plus 5% discount for using my Target debit card and another $5 off 50 and another $5 gift card on purchase of $75 or more and we rolled in the discounts. Then the 5% thing didn't work and they had to do it manually; so they took 5% off the after tax amount instead of the before AND they rounded up - bigger discount for us at $24 off instead of the $22.50 it should have been. Came away with the Xbox/Kinect w the Star Wars game paying $451 after tax plus got $55 in gift cards back.

Still, can't wait till we get paid again so we can grab some of those Marvel Legos. Need to save up for wave 18 too. Another month wait? should work.

I'm not piecing that "rule" together.

What's the problem/concern?

not sure why it is a problem or concern (or rule) but from CLAM

...Also anyone who violates this will receive a warning infraction. It states clearly in the forum rules that you aren't even supposed to post links to ebay that are not your own auctions...

...But it's against our policy to talk about this stuff and just downright rude to invade other peoples' personal business...

a "rule's a rule" but it's a public post/information/knowledge so whatever...

thread was locked so let's just drop it :)

EDIT: Nevermind, I can't even find the post I thought I was quoting regarding my post. It was between Pete and FrankCastle. Look's like I was posting out of the blue. Now I'm wondering if the posts got deleted or I'm just going crazy...

the posts were deleted.

if you want to look up the rules, they are at the top right side of the TNI forums.

even though it might be against policy, we do let it slide if people post ebay links when it's like "oh look, this is in california" or like "check out this figure" or whatnot.. and you are also allowed to post your own auctions, provided it's in the right section.

but we can't let the discussion of auctions go where that thread was going to go.

it's like if you posted an auction and didn't want anyone else to know. And then somebody recognized your ebay id or whatever and then came over and said "hey it's Wolverine2281's stuff"... and then somebody else comes and says "oh man he is a scalper blah blah blah"... if you wanted to post your own links, that is fine.

if the seller of that auction wanted to post it here, it would have been fine.

the only reason I mentioned in that thread to notice where the seller is located is to let people know that these aren't really in the US yet. that was a mistake by me I guess. I guess sayingthat was too much.. but I figured people would put it together themselves and let it go... I was wrong

no problem, so long as I now know I am not going crazy :) Are the rules posted anywhere on this site? Some people don't know the TNI forums exist (and some people there don't know this forum was made years ago)

hmmm.. I actually don't know if the rules are posted on this site. They should be. But maybe because this site started kind of like a sub-site of TNI, they never got posted here.

Of course since then Marvelousnews has grown a bit.

and a quick update. That auction is NOT David Vonner's