3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Haul from this past week(Birthday Week):

(2) Psylockes from Jason1551(2) Psylockes from TargetThanos/Adam Warlock 2-pack from TargetQuicksilver/Wonderman 2-pack from Target

I left a Mr. Sinister/Gambit 2-pack at Target in New Tampa because I couldn't justify to myself to be that greedy and get (2) 2-packs in the same night, even though the paint app was excellent on it. Oh well, maybe I will get lucky and come across it again.

Haul from this past week(Birthday Week):

(2) Psylockes from Jason1551(2) Psylockes from TargetThanos/Adam Warlock 2-pack from TargetQuicksilver/Wonderman 2-pack from Target

I left a Mr. Sinister/Gambit 2-pack at Target in New Tampa because I couldn't justify to myself to be that greedy and get (2) 2-packs in the same night, even though the paint app was excellent on it. Oh well, maybe I will get lucky and come across it again.

I'm very glad to hear that the Mr. Sinister/Gambit has shown up at Target. Might take a while to reach my area (all I see are Quicksilver/Wonderman), but it's worth the wait. Don't want to pay the stupid ebay prices.

Found the gambit comic pack at super Kroger.....how I love the super kroger. You get all the new figs.....

It wouldn't ring up and the guest service chick thought I was cute...and me being me was wondering what she was wearing under her blue shirt and tan pants :) I pretended to be buying it for my brother. She gave it to me for 10.99 and a phone number......

Found the gambit comic pack at super Kroger.....how I love the super kroger. You get all the new figs.....

It wouldn't ring up and the guest service chick thought I was cute...and me being me was wondering what she was wearing under her blue shirt and tan pants :) I pretended to be buying it for my brother. She gave it to me for 10.99 and a phone number......

you forgot to post her # man!

;o)

I'm also amazed that the GI Joes seem to be going for $10.99.

The "amazing" part is that they did this price increase right before the GI Joe: Retaliation movie...you know the figures will be probably the same price...

yeah.. that stinks.. since I was actually going to be buying some of them. But none of the movie figures are worth 10 bucks to me. I won't pay more than 7 for any of them

Not even for your very own Bruce Willis action figure?!

I was seriously looking forward to some new stuff until they jacked up those prices. I highly doubt that I'll grab anything at that price either. Retailers are beginning to try Ebay pricing.lol

I'm pretty sure once the figs come out that after a few weeks there will be sales back down to 7.99/8.99 so it looks like your getting something for cheaper. Although we all know it's a lie, but from working in retail I can tell you a sign that says sell will make most shoppers cream in their pants. We however know it bs....

No signs of the "new" comic-packs, but I did come across a new, more full, ML wave 2 case. Seeing FF Spider-Man in the ML line makes me want the MU version even more. I also saw unmasked Daken for the first time and wasn't all that impressed. I'd much rather see his ninja get-up if Hasbro decides to make another MU version of him. There were also two of Fantomex, who looks awesome in any scale.