3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Snagged an Adam Warlock / Thanos 2-pack at Target last night, no Sinister & Gambit, which is all I need to be pretty much totally caught up on the figures I'm interested in getting. Love the new face sculpt and paint job on Thanos, replaced my single carded figure on the toy shelf with him, but gave him the big Infinity Gauntlet.

Warlock is a rad figure - does have some looseness in the joints on mine though, but luckily I can have him lean on staff a bit for extra suppot. Best part is the detachable Gauntlet for the smaller figures. I put it on my Future Foundation Reed Richards, seemed the most fitting. It will probably make its way around the shelf now. :-)

I put my Infinity Gauntlet on Doom. Seemed only natural.

Yeah man. I'm going to do that also.

Sneaky sneaky valeria gave one to Uncle Doom, in the current issue of FF.

Speaking of Valeria (and Franklin) does anyone know of other figures lines that can be used to make them?

I thought they didn't really work in alternate realities than the one they came from though...

Snagged an Adam Warlock / Thanos 2-pack at Target last night, no Sinister & Gambit, which is all I need to be pretty much totally caught up on the figures I'm interested in getting. Love the new face sculpt and paint job on Thanos, replaced my single carded figure on the toy shelf with him, but gave him the big Infinity Gauntlet.

Warlock is a rad figure - does have some looseness in the joints on mine though, but luckily I can have him lean on staff a bit for extra suppot. Best part is the detachable Gauntlet for the smaller figures. I put it on my Future Foundation Reed Richards, seemed the most fitting. It will probably make its way around the shelf now. :-)

I'd take your old Thanos off your hands should you want to part w/ him...

I put my Infinity Gauntlet on Doom. Seemed only natural.

Yeah man. I'm going to do that also.

Sneaky sneaky valeria gave one to Uncle Doom, in the current issue of FF.

Speaking of Valeria (and Franklin) does anyone know of other figures lines that can be used to make them?

I thought they didn't really work in alternate realities than the one they came from though...

Still gives him a whole universe at his disposal. Plus if anyone could find a way to use it in a different dimension it would be Doom. Reed could, but would never bother until he saw Doom use it and then he'd be all "hmmm... he must have reversed the polarity of the transmogrifier while farting underwater. But Doom doesn't realize that it will cause the space-time continuum to blah blah blah..." as if Doom cares what it does to anyone else.

btw, thanks for the spoiler.lol not that we are anywhere near caught up. Still a year or so behind on the tpb's.

Wow, did you all see this one? Now THAT's a pretty nice job on that Black Widow. I think the inset picture is actually a Tonner doll or something. But the Legends style custom is still really nice. It is about as close as one could expect a Legends figure to get to Tonner doll looks.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Marvel-Legends-C...966821330990928

This wasn't done by someone on here was it? I'd think they would have posted this and shared with everyone.

btw, thanks for the spoiler.lol not that we are anywhere near caught up. Still a year or so behind on the tpb's.

Not a spoiler, I could easily be wrong. I haven't read FF or Fantastic Four for about 6 months now, and my recollection about the Council of Reeds storyline is spotty at best. I could have misunderstood or remembered wrong, or they could have changed it after I thought I read it.

Maybe you're talking about the spoiler that Doom got a gauntlet or something. In which case, that wasn't me, so nevermind. ;)

They just put out a new case of comic 2-packs at the Wal-Mart in Westminster, CA. They had two of the Daredevil/Bullseye, two of the Thanos/Adam Warlock, and one of the Mr. Sinister/Gambit.

All those figures looked pretty nice, but I left them all there.

PharmV

Good to know that they're short-packing Sinister/Gambit. I will never understand short packing new releases.

Spider-Woman with gold shield and Avengers Squinkies!

Yay Gold Shield! Now we need a Spidey 2099 to complete the set, lol.

still need that BE Iron Man. saw a couple of regulars today

I've still got an extra, I believe, LMK if you're interested.

i replied to you on the ark but not PM. Haven't really looked anywhere but still need one.