3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

With the lull in both the MU and movie lines, I finally gave in and ordered a pair of Avengers Light-Up Stand Black Widows off eBay for $12 a piece (plus free shipping!). I've always liked the classic black and gold version more than the silver, and that head really does look much better than the original single-pack version. As for the second one, I can always use it to make a custom blonde Black Widow or an X-Force Wolfsbane, plus the extra head will come in handy for a couple of other ideas I have.

Tons of Wave 17 in my area, still have never seen the newest comic waves (Gambit/Sinister, Warlock/Thanos, etc.) I'm beginning to think these things will never make it to my area and will have to resort to ebay scalper prices, which sucks.

nah, just be patient. If nothing else, I'm sure you can get the hook up from someone on here for price plus shipping, which still beats paying scalpers.

Speaking of scalpers, we got our tax refund back and I was tempted to get some things that I've never found for decent price since we have a little extra funds at the moment. But I found that I still couldn't get myself to pay a scalper.lol Even when I've got the money for something I want, I just can't get myself to pay someone way more than retail for it. So unless something finally hits around here our refund might actually last a little while longer.

Tons of Wave 17 in my area, still have never seen the newest comic waves (Gambit/Sinister, Warlock/Thanos, etc.) I'm beginning to think these things will never make it to my area and will have to resort to ebay scalper prices, which sucks.

nah, just be patient. If nothing else, I'm sure you can get the hook up from someone on here for price plus shipping, which still beats paying scalpers.

Speaking of scalpers, we got our tax refund back and I was tempted to get some things that I've never found for decent price since we have a little extra funds at the moment. But I found that I still couldn't get myself to pay a scalper.lol Even when I've got the money for something I want, I just can't get myself to pay someone way more than retail for it. So unless something finally hits around here our refund might actually last a little while longer.

I understand not pulling the trigger on ebay prices just to get a figure I want; I only really need to Gambit head and Mr Sinister and that's the main reason I have yet to bite the ebay bullet.

Yeah, I've held out this long and comic packs have never been hard to find in the past; this is the longest I've waited for specific figures to hit retail given the first sightings were reported back in December. Hopefully, these will eventually flood my area like Wave 17 has. (Tons of every figure in the wave on lots of pegs, especially Target.) Psylocke and Storm are the only MU figures I've picked up so far in 2012. I thought Archangel and Havok were running-changed to the "variants", but all I saw were the regular versions recently.

TRU also raised their MU single figures to $9.99 in my area, which sucks given these barely have accessories or even stands anymore. Feels like us MU collectors are being gouged even at retail now. The only thing good about the retail price increase is that the profit margin for scalpers is now a little smaller, so maybe they'll move on to a different line.

With the lull in both the MU and movie lines, I finally gave in and ordered a pair of Avengers Light-Up Stand Black Widows off eBay for $12 a piece (plus free shipping!). I've always liked the classic black and gold version more than the silver, and that head really does look much better than the original single-pack version. As for the second one, I can always use it to make a custom blonde Black Widow or an X-Force Wolfsbane, plus the extra head will come in handy for a couple of other ideas I have.

All I have left of those is Black Panther, thanks to Dragonkings! :)

I'd love to see a Wolfsbane. My Multiple Man is quite the lonely X-Factor member...

whoah, what's up with that rogue?! I'd like to copy that! Do you have any pics of just her?!

Hi guys!

with the avengers craze going on, everybody wants to jump in the bandwagon...

Our local gasoline stations in the philippines surprisingly offered these...

The Avengers collectible tumblers with figures from Petron!

IMG_9391.jpg

Here they are with the tumblers...

IMG_9380.jpg

and here they are up close...

IMG_9353.jpg

IMG_9356.jpg

IMG_9358.jpg

worth the hunt IMHO :D

Each of them is like a miniaturized version of the Mighty Action Battlers released by hasbro, each comes with their own action feature...

Iron man has a button at his back that when pressed causes his arc reactor to light up and his left arm rises as if letting off a repulsor blast...

IMG_9366.jpg

Captain America has a gear at his back that when turned makes his shield spin...

IMG_9362.jpg

Hulk has a lever at his back that enables him to do his hulk smash...

IMG_9367.jpg

and Thor has this button on his back that enables him to throw his hammer...

IMG_9370.jpg

and for those wondering, here they are as compared with the 3.75" avengers figs...

IMG_9252.jpg

well worth it!

picked up a White & Gold Iron Fist,

and Storm.

Waiting for a few online things....

Just got a batch of awesome figures from dragonkings, he's a stand-up guy, but I'm sure you all know that already. ;)

The avenger packs with the new sculpt hulk is it out? If so where and what stores

Not yet. Only one on eBay so far...

Each of them is like a miniaturized version of the Mighty Action Battlers released by hasbro, each comes with their own action feature...

well worth it!

Wow, those are so strange! I wonder if they're going to be local to your area...

Iron man has a button at his back that when pressed causes his arc reactor to light up and his left arm rises as if letting off a repulsor blast...

Hulk has a lever at his back that enables him to do his hulk smash...

IMG_9367.jpg

well worth it!

Uncle Leo!

uncle-leo.jpg