3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Found QuickSilver/Wonderman, Daredevil/Bullseye, Thanos/Adamwarlock, and Gambit/Mr. Sinister comic packs at Target today. I already have them all but let a couple of the local guys/friends know and all are gone lol!. Was nice to finally see something "new"(i know there old) in the way of Marvel Universe 3.75's

Gah, I need that Sinister/Gambit pack! But glad your buddies were able to score it. I hope my walmart restocks tomorrow, but chances are since they stocked them last Thurs...they won't get them again til next week. If they don't consider the powerman packs as "stocked" at least.

Instead I find this today...

20120418134807.jpg

Found QuickSilver/Wonderman, Daredevil/Bullseye, Thanos/Adamwarlock, and Gambit/Mr. Sinister comic packs at Target today. I already have them all but let a couple of the local guys/friends know and all are gone lol!. Was nice to finally see something "new"(i know there old) in the way of Marvel Universe 3.75's

Gah, I need that Sinister/Gambit pack! But glad your buddies were able to score it. I hope my walmart restocks tomorrow, but chances are since they stocked them last Thurs...they won't get them again til next week. If they don't consider the powerman packs as "stocked" at least.

20120418134807.jpg

bwahahahahahaha!!!

those f***ing repackers....bane of the toy collector those guys and the bubble cutters that like cutting the figures out and leave the empty box behind.

Colossus maybe BUT why the Constrictor? Aren't constrictors still HTF?

I see those WAY too often. I treat them like unwanted variants nowadays.

20120418134807.jpg

bwahahahahahaha!!!

those f***ing repackers....bane of the toy collector those guys and the bubble cutters that like cutting the figures out and leave the empty box behind.

Constrictor warmed pegs since he came out in the revision cases last year. I don't see him as much now, but he pegwarmed.

I'd say if anything, colossus more rare than constrictor.

and speaking of repacks, someone apparently bought DD/BE two pack repacked with the series one versions of both.

20120418134807.jpg

bwahahahahahaha!!!

Constrictor warmed pegs since he came out in the revision cases last year. I don't see him as much now, but he pegwarmed.

Hey guys I don't post here (I'm a Legends collector) But I picked up a sinister/gambit pack tonight. Package is in bad shape so would be for a loose collector. Let me know if interested. They also had warlock packs and bullseye/dd, spidey/ britain packs, quick silver as well. Willing to help anyone out if they need them. Like I said though already purchased gambit. PM me since I dont check this forum often,

041812221425.jpg

Hey guys I don't post here (I'm a Legends collector) But I picked up a sinister/gambit pack tonight. Package is in bad shape so would be for a loose collector. Let me know if interested. They also had warlock packs and bullseye/dd, spidey/ britain packs, quick silver as well. Willing to help anyone out if they need them. Like I said though already purchased gambit. PM me since I dont check this forum often,

041812221425.jpg

sent you a PM.

After going to 3 Walmarts yesterday and coming back empty-handed, I went to my local Target that I usually get lucky on Fridays with new Transformers, and lo and behold! The Sinister/Gambit pack and not a swapped one! That extra $3 pays itself in gas and time. Really happy I found this set! I left the Thanos set though since I'm happy with my single carded one and I have no interest in the Adam Warlock. I may get the set if I see it at Walmart again though and offer of Warlock to fellow collectors.

And just my luck, I needed to go to Target to get some things and it's near Walmart so I decided to check there too. And they restocked on the Sinister and Thanos sets. Of course, AFTER I pay 17.99 for my Sinister set. But buying and returning is negligible still. But I picked up the Thanos set this time for Thanos.

Nice man! Its funny you pick up the set for Thanos while i picked it up for Adam Warlock lol. Hes a pretty sweet figure IMO.

And just my luck, I needed to go to Target to get some things and it's near Walmart so I decided to check there too. And they restocked on the Sinister and Thanos sets. Of course, AFTER I pay 17.99 for my Sinister set. But buying and returning is negligible still. But I picked up the Thanos set this time for Thanos.

Nice man! Its funny you pick up the set for Thanos while i picked it up for Adam Warlock lol. Hes a pretty sweet figure IMO.

Ha...if we knew that, we should've just split one!

I personally think the figure is rare, but not b/c it has it is on the international card, but for it being a MOC blade in general. If it were to be a common figure like lets say a Doc Sampson or Kitty Pryde, then not really.

I have a IM2 comic Whiplash on an international card - i made a trade for it from a canadian boardmember before they started trickling down in the states. I thought it was cool in general and have it MOC. When i found one in my area, i opened the US carded one instead. It's just interesting to have in my collection.

In the end i would consider the international Blade a "placeholder" until i would have a regular version so i can match it to the rest of my collection.

btw, i would think that would be "new thread worthy". a new thread would allow for the topic to be revisited later on down the line whereas it might get forgotten dug deep in this one. and i'm sure there are others that will have great opinions on this subject.

Still no word on when the Helicarrier will release? Have a couple of 10 dollar coupons at TRU to burn before they expire.

You would think it would have been released already or would come out very soon since the movie is almost here. But I'd be willing to bet that it won't come until after our coupons expire. Call me pessimistic, but I call it realistic based upon past experience.

Plus, you realize that it will probably cost anywhere from $5 to $10 more at TRU than at Target or Walmart which will wipe out any savings from your coupon. That's what ticks me off about their coupons. I have a hard time finding something that actually makes it worth using the things sometimes.

i dont really want to start a new thread so i figured i would ask here, if thats cool. i was looking at my mu collection and i realized my blade moc has tri-lingual card. It is in english, French and spanish. Is this rare? worth more than and English card?

I don't think Blade has ever been in any of the revision cases, so the figure itself has become a lot more valuable since collectors/completists who started collecting after it was released helped drive the price up. It was also used for a lot of customs at the time due to the coat.

Some people don't care about the tri-lingual packaging, but it's probably not as in-demand as the regular English language card because a few MOC collectors might prefer consistency with their cards. Great figure and congrats for having one, makes me wish I picked some up when they pegwarmed in my area.

i like having the blade on a trilingual card, a little differet from the norm. Thanks for replying, i have been wondering about the trilingual card and didnt know where to ask.

i hit up a local tru, they put up the avengers feature shop. sad thing is, 80% of it is kids stuff like swimming floaties etc. and they took some of the avengers merch from the main toy aisle and put some in the feature shop.

i hope this means wave 3 soon, im tired of not finding anything for the past 3 months.