3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

I picked up a Captain America: International Patriots three-pack last week from a K-Mart that was going out of business. Two days later, I changed my mind and went to return it at a different K-Mart only to find out that it's unreturnable. Long story short, I'm never buying a damn thing from K-Mart (third time I've had an issue with a return even when I had a valid recepit), and I have a CA set available for $10 plus shipping.

I picked up a Captain America: International Patriots three-pack last week from a K-Mart that was going out of business. Two days later, I changed my mind and went to return it at a different K-Mart only to find out that it's unreturnable. Long story short, I'm never buying a damn thing from K-Mart (third time I've had an issue with a return even when I had a valid recepit), and I have a CA set available for $10 plus shipping.

I also got it at a Kmart going out of business just the other day, along with the Imaginex Batcave for only $30. My 2 and a half year old was sooooo excited to get it. He said, "Oh, it's wonderful!"

All sales are final.

I was bored so I made these "custom" repacks for my MOC collection

Those look pretty sweet! How did you open and reseal the bubble without damaging the card?

i dont really want to start a new thread so i figured i would ask here, if thats cool. i was looking at my mu collection and i realized my blade moc has tri-lingual card. It is in english, French and spanish. Is this rare? worth more than and English card?

I've got a few Canadian bilingual cards in my MOC collection that I got through trades and bad eBay deals (didn't have the right picture on the listing).

Overall, I think they're not worth as much as the US carded versions since there are no collectors willing to pay more to have international packaging.

Still, they're kind of nice to have, especially the more rare ones. I believe an international solid Vision doesn't exist, as that figure was underproduced!

I was bored so I made these "custom" repacks for my MOC collection

Those look pretty sweet! How did you open and reseal the bubble without damaging the card?

i dont really want to start a new thread so i figured i would ask here, if thats cool. i was looking at my mu collection and i realized my blade moc has tri-lingual card. It is in english, French and spanish. Is this rare? worth more than and English card?

I've got a few Canadian bilingual cards in my MOC collection that I got through trades and bad eBay deals (didn't have the right picture on the listing).

Overall, I think they're not worth as much as the US carded versions since there are no collectors willing to pay more to have international packaging.

Still, they're kind of nice to have, especially the more rare ones. I believe an international solid Vision doesn't exist, as that figure was underproduced!

The bubble is sliced open a little more than half, maybe 2/3. I actually did both of them differently to see which came out better. I believe it was which ever one I opened from the bottom and right side of the card. Enough for me to pull the inner bubble out.

Saw the "new" comic-packs at my Wal-Mart this morning: two Gambit/Sinister sets, but only one Thanos/Warlock set. The other sets are now pegwarming, which I thought would never happen. Picked up Cyclops for a Vision custom after seeing a good "proof of concept" on eBay.

I also came across and picked up a Thundercats Mummra Stormcharger set for RichardC. I was beginning to think that it was just a myth after not seeing it anywhere. The same place also had a set of ML Wave 2 figures, but I think everyone's caught up on that stuff.

Saw the "new" comic-packs at my Wal-Mart this morning: two Gambit/Sinister sets, but only one Thanos/Warlock set. The other sets are now pegwarming, which I thought would never happen. Picked up Cyclops for a Vision custom after seeing a good "proof of concept" on eBay.

I also came across and picked up a Thundercats Mummra Stormcharger set for RichardC. I was beginning to think that it was just a myth after not seeing it anywhere. The same place also had a set of ML Wave 2 figures, but I think everyone's caught up on that stuff.

depends upon which wave 2 stuff you saw. Some of the alternates are still really htf which is causing some really stupid prices online.

I know I'm missing some of the alternates still. Madame Hydra, Big Time Spidey never seen either one in the wild. My wife picked up the alternate wrecking crew in Texas on a trip, but I am beginning to doubt I'll ever see the other two in person.

depends upon which wave 2 stuff you saw. Some of the alternates are still really htf which is causing some really stupid prices online.

I know I'm missing some of the alternates still. Madame Hydra, Big Time Spidey never seen either one in the wild. My wife picked up the alternate wrecking crew in Texas on a trip, but I am beginning to doubt I'll ever see the other two in person.

I've got a Madam Hydra on card still...I've been back and forth in whether to keep it - her face kills me. Let me know if you want it. Never seen big time spidey yet, nor masked daken.

Skrull does look really good, and so does Widow. But almost $50 for three figures?!?! Are you freaking kidding me? Are you at least gonna give me something to hold onto while I bend over for you? sheesh!

Skrull might end up hard to find since people are going to want to army build those suckers. Kinda cool that they fit the movie verse but still close approximations to the armies we've already been hording.

Skrull does look really good, and so does Widow. But almost $50 for three figures?!?! Are you freaking kidding me? Are you at least gonna give me something to hold onto while I bend over for you?

Yeah dude. Hold onto your empty wallet, or they might try to take that from you too.

There isn't a snowball's chance in hell I'm paying that.

Skrull might end up hard to find since people are going to want to army build those suckers. Kinda cool that they fit the movie verse but still close approximations to the armies we've already been hording.

Agreed...though it looks like they are 2 per case at least, whereas movie Widow will be 1 per.

I'm wondering when this stuff is going to hit...I haven't seen any new movie stuff since the first two waves came out together a little while back.

I walked into my local Toys R Us here in Northeast Texas and found those series 2 light up Avengers' bases. I grabbed Captain America. Passed on Black Widow sense I got her coming from some Chinese seller on Ebay for 11.95. I saw they put out a revision case also with the Red and Grey Hulks. I grabbed Ronin.

I also noticed that they started an Avengers display at the front of the store with more peg spaces for Avengers' figures. Maybe they will get the Black Widow/ Hawkeye case soon.

I've still got an extra Madame Hydra, lmk if you want her.

I've got a Madam Hydra on card still...I've been back and forth in whether to keep it - her face kills me. Let me know if you want it. Never seen big time spidey yet, nor masked daken.

Masked Daken and BT Spidey are both not in the States yet. You can find BT Spidey listed for a mere $300 on ebay though, lol.

Twins!

IMG_2638.jpg

Both from China? Both from TRU? Why did you get two?

I'm wondering when this stuff is going to hit...I haven't seen any new movie stuff since the first two waves came out together a little while back.

I talked to a guy at my Walmart who said the next batch of Avengers toys hits on the 15th with a large, middle-of-the-isle display. He's a collector too, so I do trust him, though he didn't specify if it was the 4" or 6" ones...

I walked into my local Toys R Us here in Northeast Texas and found those series 2 light up Avengers' bases. I grabbed Captain America. Passed on Black Widow sense I got her coming from some Chinese seller on Ebay for 11.95. I saw they put out a revision case also with the Red and Grey Hulks. I grabbed Ronin.

I also noticed that they started an Avengers display at the front of the store with more peg spaces for Avengers' figures. Maybe they will get the Black Widow/ Hawkeye case soon.

Saw the same thing at one of mine:

887d656d3d74549ebb5b4dcb9104c4ce60eecb2d_wmeg.jpg

The guy in the picture was about 6' tall!

Both of my TRUs got the Wave 2 light up bases, but only one still had the Black Panther by the time I got there. Dragonkings already hooked me up with a set (sans panther) anyway. I'd recommend that anyone who finds a panther, grab it, at least for your forum buddies.