3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Saw the transparent light up base Iron Man (no others from that wave) at TRU (Los Feliz if anyone else is in LA). Also saw that they raised single figure prices to 10.99... ain't no way I'm buying those figs at TRU. I finally saw the roto-cast Destroyer figure and picked it up for 10.99. YEP. Same price as a single carded figure. I found the Future Foundation team set and picked it up as well. I already had Redd and Sue that I got from ebay, but now I can make Johnny in his FF outfit and I'll take the effort to make an accurate Thing figure. Sue can be custom fodder. I'm thinking maybe use her as a base for Nextwave Photon.

now I can make Johnny in his FF outfit and I'll take the effort to make an accurate Thing figure.

Have a pic to Johnny in his Future Foundation outfit? I can't find one.

Here He is, on the far left. Maybe he will become a figure too?

tumblr_lgwr2aAmHR1qz6xcoo1_500.jpg

On another note I got Marvel Select Juggernaut and Colossus, no new MU here yet.

now I can make Johnny in his FF outfit and I'll take the effort to make an accurate Thing figure.

Have a pic to Johnny in his Future Foundation outfit? I can't find one.

Here He is, on the far left. Maybe he will become a figure too?

tumblr_lgwr2aAmHR1qz6xcoo1_500.jpg

On another note I got Marvel Select Juggernaut and Colossus, no new MU here yet.

Actually that's Alex Power from Power Pack.

Just picked up wave 2 of the MU light up base TRU Avengers figs tonight, as well as two each of the thanos/ AW and Sinister/ Gambit two packs. I also got 2 more Renegades Storm Shadows, and another set of the SW Blu ray figs.

The panther and widow look great. My question... Why oh why did they decide to pack out two iron mans, two caps, and replace hawkeye (who they are pushing the hell out of for the movie and in the comics) for black panther (who is not in the movie or even in the limelight right now)? :huh:

Im looking for two of the maskless caps, if anyone can help a brother out. All that showed up here was the reg rocket grenade cap.

Also, If anyone is still seeing the G.I. Joe cycle armor at ross, If you could grab me one, it would be greatly appreciated. I can do cash or trade on any of these.

Oh, and ignore my for trade list as I have to update it.

Just saying i'd rather see her face instead of loki's.

And went to my local TRU -

saw all the avenger base figures- BP, Translucent IM, Cap but not Black Widow.

I really do want to pick these up, but just spending 17$ each is too much for it.

If one were a MU completist would you pick these up?

Yup, dragonkings actually hooked me up with all of them but BP a couple weeks ago. I found BP this past week. I have a feeling he's going to be the HTF since he's one per case and out of all the sets of these I've run into, only one set still had the BP left.

I thought Johnny was DEAD?

Lol, he was, for about a day.

I wish I could still go hunting!!! how does the Adam Warlock, Thanos, Gambit and Sinsister figures look and feel?

Great! They're all some of the best in the 2-packs, IMHO.

If anyone is interested, the new Amazing Spiderman figs are up for preorder on Entertainmentearth.com. They also posted the preorder for Wave 2 of the G.I. Joe retaliation figs and vehicles. They dont list what is in the cases yet though.

They're also up at bbts! They look a LOT like the craptastic ones currently on clearance...

Just saying i'd rather see her face instead of loki's.

And went to my local TRU -

saw all the avenger base figures- BP, Translucent IM, Cap but not Black Widow.

I really do want to pick these up, but just spending 17$ each is too much for it.

If one were a MU completist would you pick these up?

Yup, dragonkings actually hooked me up with all of them but BP a couple weeks ago. I found BP this past week. I have a feeling he's going to be the HTF since he's one per case and out of all the sets of these I've run into, only one set still had the BP left.

I'm going to slowly but surely pick up these light up stand figures, but first only the HTF ones. I picked up BP and Translucent IM yesterday (BW was already gone). Found another BP and company at another TRU, but picked up the BW only. Really dissapointed with the BW figure, some extra "goop" on her boobs and kinda irked that the front of the diecut packaging was bent - going to switch it out when i find another one. Sigh, will eventually pick up the W1 figures when more coupons come in the mail.

And started talking to another collector who just beat me to a Storm Shadow. & Totally forgot to look for MIB figures.

OK, Not MU or Hasbro at all but

while I haven't picked up a Motu related figure in over a decade

I Had to get this bad boy for My Collection as a Cool monster for my displays.

(the Big red dude)

DSC02200.jpg

DSC02199.jpg

It's the Matty collector Dragon man villain from their He-man line and the Articulation and sculpt is from four Horsemen and is pretty cool.

I may end up retouching the colors for a more realistic reptilian paint scheme or leave it as is.

oh,and old but on topic...

DSC02195.jpg