3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

7200611806_497a17a03a_c.jpg

Wow looks like someone swapped out the Black Widow with the old one. You didn't really buy it did you?

I got the Avengers 4 pack at Walmart. $29.96

avengersset1.jpg

That Black Widow repack is funny. I have both, but kept the light up base version misb because it's more generic than the single card (same head/hair as a few other MU broads).

Nice find there, Goldbug. I hit 5 Walmarts in my area today-yesterday, but nada. I wish we knew that all Walmarts would at least get some of these. Mine are so shotty. Some carry MU, some don't,.. some get exlcusives, some don't.. and there's no consistency on which get what or pick up and drop lines.

Nice find there, Goldbug. I hit 5 Walmarts in my area today-yesterday, but nada. I wish we knew that all Walmarts would at least get some of these. Mine are so shotty. Some carry MU, some don't,.. some get exlcusives, some don't.. and there's no consistency on which get what or pick up and drop lines.

I checked 5 out of the 11 around me last night, and got the same results.

I'm sure those new Avengers 4packs won't fly off the shelves that fast with a $30+ price tag. Most scalpers tend to stay away from high price tag items because of the potential loss in money if they don't sell and kids parents usually won't buy a thirty dollar toy just for the hell of it.I hope........

If you follow the model of the Holiday gift packs, these $30 items will be clearanced down to $15 if you can find them that far in, and three months later will be on eBay for $60+

Might be worth it to hang onto a couple extra...

A walmart near me was clearancing Thor and Cap Movie figures for $3. Picked up 3 frost giants and a captain britain figure.

Frost giants are really cool figures. the articulation is great on them. I wish they were more comic accurate though.

The capt series captain britain is a wierdly sized figure...stubby arms and lack of abs.

A walmart near me was clearancing Thor and Cap Movie figures for $3. Picked up 3 frost giants and a captain britain figure.

Frost giants are really cool figures. the articulation is great on them. I wish they were more comic accurate though.

The capt series captain britain is a wierdly sized figure...stubby arms and lack of abs.

That Captain Britain is a nice fig in my opinion, very poseable.

OK. So here is my haul over the last 3 days... and yes, I am now broke (at least til the other TRU gets it shipment tomorrow) :smile:

Picked up the Marvel Legends Avengers figs at Wally. Now all I need is Loki, Hulk, and Hawkeye; as well as the new team packs.

Picked up a maskless Cap at wally, and they had put out the new Spidey figs at TRU. Grabbed Doc Ock, Green Goblin and Venom, as they are packed one per case. Found the Single carded MU Vehicle Drivers at Dollar general while I was looking for the Joes.

found the Dollar General GI Joe figs. Grabbed a full set plus an extra Cobra Trooper and Snake Eyes. I also found 2 more Renegades SS at TRU today.

Found one of the new waves of SW Vintage at Wally, so I grabbed them.

... and finally, my GI Joe Renegades and Retaliation Amazon sets came in (as well as Hush and Catwoman from Arkham City from my LCS)...

... along with my SW Vintage Boba Fett Prototype.

I also grabbed a J and K figs from MIB 3 for custom fodder. Hopefully TRU will have the retaliation figs out tomorrow. And if anyone is interested, I saw the new Dark Knight cases last night at Wally, 3 3/4, movie masters, deluxe and vehicles. They did'nt put them out, but they are street dated for the 27th.

so now I'm REALLY broke after hitting TRU this morning...

picked up all the GI Joe Retaliation figs except Duke (I figure he will be everywhere once these hit more stores) and the Cobra Trooper as his card was torn straight out of the box :mad: . Also grabbed the Ninja Showdown and Ninja Dojo sets. They had the motorcycle figs, but I wasnt interested. no other vehicles yet....

I also picked up the Dark night 3 3/4 Bane (1 per case with 11 batmans filling out the rest. WTF!?! ...and I thought Hasbros pack outs were crap. :wacko: ). These are only $6, but only have neck, shoulder, hip and knee artic, and besides the generic front of the cards, the back is all print in black and white. These look like like they are already packaged for the dollar stores.

Grabbed the DK Movie Master Bane and Alfred. Case pack out on these are 3 batman 2 bane 1 alfred.

so now I'm REALLY broke after hitting TRU this morning...

picked up all the GI Joe Retaliation figs except Duke (I figure he will be everywhere once these hit more stores) and the Cobra Trooper as his card was torn straight out of the box :mad: . Also grabbed the Ninja Showdown and Ninja Dojo sets. They had the motorcycle figs, but I wasnt interested. no other vehicles yet....

I also picked up the Dark night 3 3/4 Bane (1 per case with 11 batmans filling out the rest. WTF!?! ...and I thought Hasbros pack outs were crap. :wacko: ). These are only $6, but only have neck, shoulder, hip and knee artic, and besides the generic front of the cards, the back is all print in black and white. These look like like they are already packaged for the dollar stores.

Grabbed the DK Movie Master Bane and Alfred. Case pack out on these are 3 batman 2 bane 1 alfred.

nice haul dude but seriously is Mattel behind the DK figures? 1 bane and a case of Batman....I remember that is how mattel crippled their Motu line, their old Batman lines and many more numerous to count....If it's not Mattel I'm puzzled, if it is They must refuse to fire the idiots that kill their toylines with bad case break downs, horrible articulation and terrible sculpts.