3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

I almost pulled the trigger on the rulk but the guy has like 4000 positive feed backs in the last month. Seems like a lot to me unless the guy has a store or something

He does have an ebay store, and looking through it, no way I could order. He has way too many rare figures for cheap and a lot of the figures have been customized. Something isn't right there.

I almost pulled the trigger on the rulk but the guy has like 4000 positive feed backs in the last month. Seems like a lot to me unless the guy has a store or something

He does have an ebay store, and looking through it, no way I could order. He has way too many rare figures for cheap and a lot of the figures have been customized. Something isn't right there.

I noticed that too. Kinda fishy

For those of you wondering about that Chinese seller. He is legit, I've dealt with him before, as recent as within the last month or so. Bought a Spiderman Shocker for cheap and it was A OK. The reason these are so cheap is because they are most likely factory "rejects" and are missing their accessories like weapons/capes/wings and such. They are probably meant for the trash or to be remelted or something but he must be able to get them somehow, lol. Even though they may be "rejects" of some sort they are still pretty descent, but may have some minor flaws.

I saw the new Spider-Man movie crap at Walmart a few nights ago. Well, some of it anyway. It was some stupid transfromer type crap though it didn't actually involve a transformers crossover of any sort. They pop up and transform on their own. And even worse than some crappy looking figures is the fact that there are three different versions of Spidey with three each and only one Lizard per pack (ten packs). I didn't even bother scanning the crap to see what they would retail. I figured opening the boxes for the employees was enough work - especially after such disappointing contents.

Actually found rather new stuff on the pegs today. Not MU, but 3.75.

- Saw GI Joe retaliation figures

- Saw the new bat man figures...yeah those look horrible - like the green lantern figures. fail.

- Saw the ML scaled Avengers figures. picked up the Hulk. He's one nice looking figure. I'll wait for them to clearance a couple months from now.

- Saw the new spiderman figures. picked up the super posable one.

I was surprised to see all this today, even in town soo soon.

Too bad i didn't find what i really wanted - the Avenger 4 packs.

I guess any day now.

For those of you wondering about that Chinese seller. He is legit, I've dealt with him before, as recent as within the last month or so. Bought a Spiderman Shocker for cheap and it was A OK. The reason these are so cheap is because they are most likely factory "rejects" and are missing their accessories like weapons/capes/wings and such. They are probably meant for the trash or to be remelted or something but he must be able to get them somehow, lol. Even though they may be "rejects" of some sort they are still pretty descent, but may have some minor flaws.

no, the reason they are so cheap is because he steals them from the factory.

Ha, probably true, lol.

Is pulling them out of the dumpster REALLY stealing?

No, dumpster diving is universally frowned upon, and possibly even illegal in some areas, but rarely enforced. But always gross.

why do you think they are pulled out of a dumpster? has anyone ever heard a seller claim that he got these from the dumpster?

and even if they are pulled from a dumpster, I am sure that Hasbro intended for them to be destroyed, not sold on ebay to hurt their business.

I don't love Hasbro, but this kind of thing trickles down to us having to pay higher prices or missing out on figures down the road, or whatever. There isn't any way that its GOOD for the industry