3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

For those of you wondering about that Chinese seller. He is legit, I've dealt with him before, as recent as within the last month or so. Bought a Spiderman Shocker for cheap and it was A OK. The reason these are so cheap is because they are most likely factory "rejects" and are missing their accessories like weapons/capes/wings and such. They are probably meant for the trash or to be remelted or something but he must be able to get them somehow, lol. Even though they may be "rejects" of some sort they are still pretty descent, but may have some minor flaws.

no, the reason they are so cheap is because he steals them from the factory.

Is pulling them out of the dumpster REALLY stealing?

why do you think they are pulled out of a dumpster? has anyone ever heard a seller claim that he got these from the dumpster?

and even if they are pulled from a dumpster, I am sure that Hasbro intended for them to be destroyed, not sold on ebay to hurt their business.

I don't love Hasbro, but this kind of thing trickles down to us having to pay higher prices or missing out on figures down the road, or whatever. There isn't any way that its GOOD for the industry

It's good for my wallet.

I've bought plenty of figures from Chinese sellers on Ebay. Some of them don't even have a flaw that I can see and I pay like 7 bucks for a 20 dollars figure and free shipping too. Some of them are painted better then ones I see in the store.

I don't think it's hurting Hasbro too much but I don't care because these are figures I can't find and I don't want to pay Scalper prices from Ebay. The last thing I have on my mind when I'm buying one of these figures is, is this hurting Hasbro?

I am not really saying that I would expect anyone to pass up buying figures from chinese factory thieves. Heck, I bought a canceld GiJoe figure from one because I knew they wouldn't even be released him at retail anyways. And I have never regretted it.

I am just saying, in general, it would be better in the long run for everybody if there were no chinese factory thieves selling on ebay.

My four Walmarts and none of them even seem to have a spot for these. I am officially worried I will be getting skipped by this. Which stinks because I need 3 of the 4 in that Hulk box.

Big Avengers displays, no spot to put these. Where are the people who are finding them, finding them at? Near where MU figures would be or with the Avengers displays?

If anyone looking for the avengers hulk box set i have an extra that i would like to trade for 2 of the 4figs i need from the avenger 6inch figs... hulk loki thor hawkeye..thanks

Did you find them while you were in town?

Found them the other day at my walmart and only found cap and iron man of the 6inch.. really need to find the other four.. if you spot any let me know good sir :)

My four Walmarts and none of them even seem to have a spot for these. I am officially worried I will be getting skipped by this. Which stinks because I need 3 of the 4 in that Hulk box.

Big Avengers displays, no spot to put these. Where are the people who are finding them, finding them at? Near where MU figures would be or with the Avengers displays?

Pm sent

Btw people found the box set in huntsville Saturday only got the 1 hulk set they had

I know I havent been on much but two weeks ago I got engaged thanK God she does not mind the figs lol

I guess I'm a "bad guy" too. I just paid the guy almost $120 for 18 items. But my son is going to be really happy to see some Cars characters that we've never seen in stores before. And I'm happy to be getting a few more black hand ninjas to even out the teams with the red and white I've got piled up. A couple Archangels for the Mutant X "Fallen" and another custom I've been wanting to try.

Although with the shipping it came out really close to $6 per fig. Still better than retail, especially since I wouldn't find those or they wouldn't be alone.

Woohoo! Picked up a Dollar General Storm Shadow and Cobra Trooper today after I got off work, so I can now officially state that they are in the south GA area (some eBay seller found them in Buchanon, GA, but I have no clue where that is). It might have been the shortest time I ever spent hunting for a particular figure (one week), and the first place I went to had every figure but the one I wanted (Storm Shadow), so I had to drive down the road to pick him up and was lucky enough that he was there. At $6 a figure, they're a bargain, and the Cobra Trooper has the coolest sculpt for a soldier figure that I've seen in some time (yes, I know it's a repaint, but it's cooler in black). I took off the web gear and put a Flash head on him, and he looks like the bad-ass special-ops soldier that I've always wanted. Storm Shadow's a throwback to the Ninja Force figure (which is still my favorite version of him) and brings back great Christmas and family memories, so I'm pretty pleased with both pick-ups.

For those wondering, the Dollar General figure seem to be one case per store and a case only has one of each figure, so they might be hard to come by. Then again, one of my favorite driving games is "Spot the Dollar General store in the middle of nowhere", so it might not be that difficult to find.

Woohoo! Picked up a Dollar General Storm Shadow and Cobra Trooper today after I got off work, so I can now officially state that they are in the south GA area (some eBay seller found them in Buchanon, GA, but I have no clue where that is). It might have been the shortest time I ever spent hunting for a particular figure (one week), and the first place I went to had every figure but the one I wanted (Storm Shadow), so I had to drive down the road to pick him up and was lucky enough that he was there. At $6 a figure, they're a bargain, and the Cobra Trooper has the coolest sculpt for a soldier figure that I've seen in some time (yes, I know it's a repaint, but it's cooler in black). I took off the web gear and put a Flash head on him, and he looks like the bad-ass special-ops soldier that I've always wanted. Storm Shadow's a throwback to the Ninja Force figure (which is still my favorite version of him) and brings back great Christmas and family memories, so I'm pretty pleased with both pick-ups.

For those wondering, the Dollar General figure seem to be one case per store and a case only has one of each figure, so they might be hard to come by. Then again, one of my favorite driving games is "Spot the Dollar General store in the middle of nowhere", so it might not be that difficult to find.

man. we don't have any dollar general stores here. That is BS for Hasbro to release these things to a store that isn't even nationwide

Found both sets today but passed on the Captain four pack. Such a lousy paint job done on Captain in both boxes. In one box his face looked gray and dusty and just poorly done and in the other, his right arm wasn't finished painting.

Also picked up the Air Assault Drone from the IM2 line and the Asgardian Glow Odin (they got in a limited case, Sif and Laufrey were nowhere to be found). Saw some of the 6 inch Avengers line but didn't pick them up. Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, and Loki. Loki looked pretty cool for a 6 inch figure.

The MUverse has just stopped. Not even the older figure revision cases.

man. we don't have any dollar general stores here. That is BS for Hasbro to release these things to a store that isn't even nationwide

Which ones were you looking for?

I am looking for pretty much all of them. The only ones I am not crazy about are Cobra Commander and Duke.

Found Retaliation figures at a local Dollar Store. At $12.00 a pop, I could only get one so I got Roadblock. He looks much better than the images I had seen. His head is not as cone-shaped and is molded in his skin tone which is preferrable to a painted face. (I hate those!!)Myonly complaint is hisgun is not removable from his hand and he has no ankle articulation.

004-47.jpg

003-61.jpg

Here he is with my Arnold head and Commander Rogers hands, which I will be casting.

005-35.jpg