3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

OK. So here is my haul over the last 3 days... and yes, I am now broke (at least til the other TRU gets it shipment tomorrow) :smile:

Holy Cow! What a haul!

Those 4 inch are a joke...

Such a sad, sad joke. Like your grandfather's worst joke he tells every Thanksgiving where no one even pity laughs anymore...

Decent haul today.. I am a MOC collector so I do not care if some of these figures are just re packaged..

I finally got my 4 packs last night! Woot! $60 for two was TOUGH to swallow. :(

Found both sets today but passed on the Captain four pack. Such a lousy paint job done on Captain in both boxes. In one box his face looked gray and dusty and just poorly done and in the other, his right arm wasn't finished painting.

Agreed, the paint apps are pretty terrible on these. For a minute I started having flashbacks to looking through all the Captain America K-Mart exclusive four packs!

I paid $19.99 for my Avengers 4 pack...

Well if you see more, it's worth the $10 each to swap out my $30 ones...

GIJoes were clearanced at my Target from $10.99 to $7.68. Picked my kid up a Renegades Snake Eyes.

One random Spidey 2099 was clearanced as well, but was in a wrong area. The rest of the MUs were not.

Avengers pegs were BARE. Boat is completely missed by Hasbro on this movie.

It's funny you said this because I was going to mention this the other day. Target originally had GI Joes i for $7.99 then increased it to $10.99 in most places. Lowering them down to $7.68 is NOT A CLEARANCE! That is back to original price!!

I'm also tired of Walmart and Target knocking $1-$2 dollars off and calling something a clearance when it is just a PRICE REDUCTION. Call it like it is.

Then my Walmart has the audacity to INCREASE the clearance price on some of their items. A clearance Iron Man 2 figure went from $3 to $5....what the hell happened their? I'm tired of these pricing games...

I am now worried about getting new Joe's for awhile. What a colossal mistake and potential disaster for Hasbro.

seriously. probably gotta grab them when you see them. I wonder if hasbro is/can put a pull back on these figures being released?

aren't they supposed to be out like next week?

that's what I am worried about too... Hasbro recalling all of their movie toys and canceling the shipment of future waves.

so yeah, i guess if you see them, buy them!

I am now worried about getting new Joe's for awhile. What a colossal mistake and potential disaster for Hasbro.

seriously. probably gotta grab them when you see them. I wonder if hasbro is/can put a pull back on these figures being released?

aren't they supposed to be out like next week?

I already bought some! If you see them on the pallet, grab them since they might not be put on shelves!

I wish I'd have bought the case...

Well went on an Avengers box set hunt today to no avail but did snag a Doc Ock from the new spidey line at an out of the way walmart I never go too. They had every fig cept the super articulated spiderman. Passed on Green Goblin and Venom(finally knee joints on this awesome sculpt but T-Crotch WTF!? SSV still king.)

For Doc Ock I tossed his stupid huge back pack and modded the old one I had with the modded arms and BAM! If your gonna replace any of the older 3.75 spidey line figs with any from this new line I'd go with this Doc Ock, way better.

P5230006.jpg

It is increasingly evident that 3D resonates with movie-goers

well I am shocked by this - have to share....

http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles...ayed-until-2013

I hope 3d fizzles out just in time for their new release or another marvel movie comes out.

I think its more that 3D is being forced on us and its too difficult to find a non-3d showing of the movie you want to go see. I hope 3D dies a slow painful death.

Well went on an Avengers box set hunt today to no avail but did snag a Doc Ock from the new spidey line at an out of the way walmart I never go too. They had every fig cept the super articulated spiderman. Passed on Green Goblin and Venom(finally knee joints on this awesome sculpt but T-Crotch WTF!? SSV still king.)

For Doc Ock I tossed his stupid huge back pack and modded the old one I had with the modded arms and BAM! If your gonna replace any of the older 3.75 spidey line figs with any from this new line I'd go with this Doc Ock, way better.

P5230006.jpg

Nice work!

I don't understand why they can't just make a good Doc Ock figure. This is what, the third so far, and they've all been terrible! The spidey team of sculptors just must not be as good as the MU or other movie teams. I'd be willing to bet that the same team who did the previous Spidey line did this one as well, given that they look almost exactly the same except Spidey has a movie costume on...