3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Got my new ASM on yesterday's haul. Now my SDCC Spidey can finally rest in his card - LOL! This is gonna be my default Spidey for now until MU gives us comic accurate Spidey with this kind of articulation.

...and the team welcomes him.

Those pictures are awesome!

I can't say I love the new costume, but I didn't love the old one either. At least it's nice to get some variety...

Where'd you find super-posable? I'm still not seeing that one anywhere...

Thanks man! Sadly, I'm not from US but I heard that it will hit retail on june 8, and based on recent posts here, some of your pals got it now from TARget. I only have 2 Spideys; the SDCC exclusvie and the super posable ASM. I dont' like his long legs, no calf swivels and no pegholes on feet. In spite of that, he's still awesome. Just keep hunting and I hope you get him dude.

dang! that's a cool figure! there is no reason why they can't do the same for a classic Spiderman.

now the two best Spiderman figures are the SDCC MacGuire Spidey and the new movie spidey

You're right dude. That's the only Spidey I got in the entire MArvel 3.75 o 4 inches line. But right now, SDCC Spidey is going to rest up in his card - LOL and the new ASM is now my default Spidey until Hasbro gives us " comic accurate Spider-man with ASM articulation points."

that new Skrull head is awesome! ... the body, eh not so much. Maybe if it wasn't bright blue it would look better... but even then, the articulation is garbage

Agreed. Though when I found them in person, I was surprised at how muted the colors were. Could just be the lighting in that shot. It's not really as bad as I thought it was going to be. (Articulation aside, of course).

I made this Amazing Spiderman film cell using the new super pose able spiderman.

Nice work!

Finally scored the Thanos/Warlock and Sinister/Gambit 2 Packs here in S. Florida at a Walmart. No sign of those Avengers packs. It actually looks like a few Walmarts are starting to carry MU again. For a while there was only one.

That's great! Only 4 out of the 11 Walmarts in Albuquerque carry MU. It's a #$#@# to have to drive 30 minutes to hunt them...