3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Looked around today for Hawkeye, Black Widow, and Skrull from Avengers Wave 3. Nothing to be found.

Also looked for Movie Spider-Man and Lizard, but nothing for them either. Target had the imminent reset signs up though. Saw the new Batman movie figures too, both 3.75 and Movie Masters. 3.75 Batman wasn't too bad in the looks department, but Bane looked terrible. I'm not interested in the movie masters, but the build a batsignal gimmick looked cool.

Only things I ended up picking up were Doctor Octopus and Manga Spider-Man. Hope to find the others soon.

Found Skrulls, Black Widow and Hawkeye from the Avengers third wave behind a bunch of stocked figures. Got both of the skrulls and the only Black Widow. Grabbed one of the two Hawkeye for the lady. Man, Hawkeye does look a lot like Joe Pesci. One step closer to my dreamed about Hasbro GOODFELLAS line!

They had two Legends, Claw and Constrictor but I never get those. No sign of any MU figures added, just same old mix of Widow, Pyrde, Havoc, Thor and Yellowjacket. Disappointing.

Found Skrulls, Black Widow and Hawkeye from the Avengers third wave behind a bunch of stocked figures. Got both of the skrulls and the only Black Widow. Grabbed one of the two Hawkeye for the lady. Man, Hawkeye does look a lot like Joe Pesci. One step closer to my dreamed about Hasbro GOODFELLAS line!

They had two Legends, Claw and Constrictor but I never get those. No sign of any MU figures added, just same old mix of Widow, Pyrde, Havoc, Thor and Yellowjacket. Disappointing.

That's a pretty decent wave at least.

Man I aint found #$@# *picks up my giant pick comb, and heads, back into the desert

b872c6832f3dbc1e17b92343bf386bf7acd14397_400r.jpg

So I struck out at Target for retaliation figures and figured i would stop by TRU, but no way would they have anything at 3 in the afternoon, but holy #$@# what do i find everything retaliation x2, and got them BOGO 50% off!!! They must have just stocked them, i left the vehicles I just do not feel them.

I am going to head to TRU in a bit to test my luck. I could use some more Joe troopers and red Ninjas at BOGO 50%

I found the Spiderman movie series figures out at one of my Walmarts this morning. I grabbed The Lizard and movie Spidey with over 20 points of articulation. They had them mixed in with the Avenger figures which also had Marvel Universe mixed in as well. I could not resist so I took my time and put everything where they are suppose to go. The aisle looks alot better now.

I found the Spiderman movie series figures out at one of my Walmarts this morning. I grabbed The Lizard and movie Spidey with over 20 points of articulation. They had them mixed in with the Avenger figures which also had Marvel Universe mixed in as well. I could not resist so I took my time and put everything where they are suppose to go. The aisle looks alot better now.

Don't worry, you're not the only OCD shopper here. I've done the same thing many times. Just can't stand to see that mess.

Oh, and I found Black Widow, Hawkeye, and a couple Skrulls at my local Walmart which usually has absolutely nothing. It's seriously one of the worst toy departments I've ever seen. Their entire "Lego" section doesn't even fill an 8' section of racking - and that's including all the non-Lego copycats too! One side of one very short aisle is reserved for "action figures" which of course is mostly dominated by Bakugan and other related crap. But somewhere in that meager little p.o.s. toy aisle we managed to find the new Avengers stuff. Kids were almost as excited as I was.

Also picked up a new Tformer for my oldest, a new Cars 2 for the youngest boy, and earlier that day we got a Star Wars figure w/vehicles at a Ross for less than most stores sell just figures. All the boys went home happy. Girls were semi-excited, and wife just had fun but rolled her eyes at how much we geeked out.

Anyone spotted the new Thor that shows up on the back of the Avengers cards? I thought it was odd that he was the only one we didn't find; I mean, who would buy out all of the Thors when there have been like a bazillion of those suckers already?

oh, and to my fellow local collectors, this find means that I'll be texting you next time I find the new Avengers figures.

went to TRU today and they didn't have much for their BOGO sale... in fact they didn't have any Joes on the pegs.. but she said there were 12 in stock that were nowhere to be found. meh.

but I did get the Dojo 3-pack with Kamakura and Beachhead, so I was happy

I picked up the regular Trooper and Cobra Commander for you yesterday, but they were both $9 at Wal-Mart. TRU had leftovers, including the Red Ninja I wanted, but, after seeing him in person, I was disappointed. If Hasbro had done that figure in red and black instead of red, black, and bronze, he would have made the perfect Slice custom. What really sucked was that the Showdown Set Red Ninja had the right colors but not the right outfit. Hopefully, Hasbro will correct it later on, but that could be a while due to the movie release fiasco. I also thought about picking up the other set for Kamakura, but I'll probably wait and see if it goes on clearance.

No luck with finding any Skrulls, but I think I'll try again tomorrow since stores rarely put stuff out on the weekend.