3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Cracked open the Thanos/Adam Warlock pack this weekend. I have to say, next to the DD/Bullseye pack this is my favorite yet. The colors are rich, Thanos is bad ass enough to deserve a repaint and I dont even mind the half glove they gave Adam. If we're going to get quality like this I dont mind if they only release a few of waves a year.

I've seen the new ASM figs at a number of stores now, and not one of them had the movie style figs left...bewildering that the movie style figs from a movie based line appear to be chase figs for me at this point. Picked up the alt black uniform Cobra Commander today, which I'm just going to say is up for grabs since what I really want are the ASM figs. I also picked up the Batman 4" five pack, the Bane is so so, but the two Batman figs are solid...the headsculpt on Bruce Wayne is nice, and the Catwoman figures looks solid as well...not bad for 20 bucks.

I've been looking for the ASM movie figures too (Lizard and Super Poseable Spider-Man). Nothing. All I see are the comic series. For those that have seen them, are they mixed in with the comic series or did they have their own separate case?

The distribution reminds me of the Avengers distribution. I found the Lizard and super poseable SpiderMan (plus the Concept Movie figures) at Walmart, while at Toys R Us, I only saw the comic series figures.

My haul to come... (after I sneak them in past the wife)...

I've seen the new ASM figs at a number of stores now, and not one of them had the movie style figs left...bewildering that the movie style figs from a movie based line appear to be chase figs for me at this point. Picked up the alt black uniform Cobra Commander today, which I'm just going to say is up for grabs since what I really want are the ASM figs. I also picked up the Batman 4" five pack, the Bane is so so, but the two Batman figs are solid...the headsculpt on Bruce Wayne is nice, and the Catwoman figures looks solid as well...not bad for 20 bucks.

saw that same set today but i gotta dissagree, that catwoman is absolutely horrible. The mask make her look like a racoon or courtney love, not to mention out of 6 sets not one had a paint job that didnt look like her mascara was running down her face.

I've been looking for the ASM movie figures too (Lizard and Super Poseable Spider-Man). Nothing. All I see are the comic series. For those that have seen them, are they mixed in with the comic series or did they have their own separate case?

I have only found them at walmart so far, and they came in a 12 figure endcap display. all movie and concept, none of the comic ones.

Found 2 Cobra Troopers, Zartan, 1 Red Ninja. 0 Cobra Commanders! :( Nabbed a Gambit/Sinister comic pack at a Target finally. After getting home and opening stuff, not a fan of the red ninja.

Whereabouts in Michigan are you? Every Meijer I've been to [including the one I work at] has at least 3 Cobra Commanders.

Also, what Target did you find that two-pack at?

seen them at Target myself. Didn't really pay attention as to what other figures were hanging around them

Thanks for the replies, Wolverine2281 and bigbudman. I took a trip out to my closest Wal-Mart (there are none in Boston, so I had to travel to one about 10 miles away). They had none of the 3.75" Spider-Man movie figures or any of the new Avengers figures. The aisles were pretty barren and it looked like a reset was coming up.

I much prefer Target to Wal-Mart, so I'll go to a few more over the weekend. Hopefully I can find the movie Spider-Man figures and Avengers Wave 3. Sucks that Black Widow is 1 per case.

Got this in the mail today. MU Gigantic Battles Goliath Protoype...won it from ebay. Just kinda interesting. Oddly the 13 shows up better on the sellers picture, but arrived with the 13 barely visible.

7299249740_bec2a52f21_b.jpg

I found some Ultra poseable Spidermans and mangaverse spidermans for trade if anyone is interested.

@richardc - i sent your package, too bad i found some super poseable spidermans after the fact. let me know if you need one still.

Started seeing some of the ASM figs. TRU had all of wave 1 except of course for Doc Oct (which I wanted). A local Target had wave 2. Picked up the ultra poseable Spidey. Passed on the Lizard and Manga Spidey for now but will get them on sale at some point. Still looking for the newest two packs and wave 3 of the Avengers.

Started seeing some of the ASM figs. TRU had all of wave 1 except of course for Doc Oct (which I wanted). A local Target had wave 2. Picked up the ultra poseable Spidey. Passed on the Lizard and Manga Spidey for now but will get them on sale at some point. Still looking for the newest two packs and wave 3 of the Avengers.

What's funny is that I can find Doc Ock, but I can't find Lizard or Venom. I don't really want either, but I want to see how they look in person. I'm quite happy with Toxic Blast and Stretch Strike Venom.

The distribution reminds me of the Avengers distribution. I found the Lizard and super poseable SpiderMan (plus the Concept Movie figures) at Walmart, while at Toys R Us, I only saw the comic series figures.

My haul to come... (after I sneak them in past the wife)...

That's exactly what I was thinking. Just like the Avengers, separate "Wave 1's" are at each of the retailers. In my experience, Super Posable and Lizard are at Targets, and the rest are at Walmarts.

Found 2 Cobra Troopers, Zartan, 1 Red Ninja. 0 Cobra Commanders! :( Nabbed a Gambit/Sinister comic pack at a Target finally. After getting home and opening stuff, not a fan of the red ninja.

Try putting your Red Hand Ninja's head on that new body. It's Wonderful!

What's funny is that I can find Doc Ock, but I can't find Lizard or Venom. I don't really want either, but I want to see how they look in person. I'm quite happy with Toxic Blast and Stretch Strike Venom.

Lizard is about as good as you're expecting, and Venom isn't even that good. You're probably not hurting anything at all by just waiting until you run into those. I bet you don't pick up either of the new ones unless you're starving for new product. (I was).

Cobra Commander...the black uni is the variant right...but, isn't that the color of his outfit in the movie?

I am curious about this myself. I have only seen the black version. I have read some people think that WM is the only place getting the blue version. They are speculating that since it is "blue" WM gets it.

I too saw the blue CC at WM but picked up the black version at Target. He was to neat to pass up...

As for superhero stuff, picked up ML Showdown versions of Spidey & Venom plus a loose MU soldier at a LCS for $8. Saw the new Avengers 4 packs & 6 inch figures at a WM & stashed them all until payday...