3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Cobra Commander...the black uni is the variant right...but, isn't that the color of his outfit in the movie?

I am curious about this myself. I have only seen the black version. I have read some people think that WM is the only place getting the blue version. They are speculating that since it is "blue" WM gets it.

I just saw the blue CC at TRU. He was in a freshly opened case, so he wasn't a return.

Cobra Commander...the black uni is the variant right...but, isn't that the color of his outfit in the movie?

I am curious about this myself. I have only seen the black version. I have read some people think that WM is the only place getting the blue version. They are speculating that since it is "blue" WM gets it.

I just saw the blue CC at TRU. He was in a freshly opened case, so he wasn't a return.

I've seen black at target and blue at Walmart....

Here is my haul from today and last night...

Grabbed the Avengers 6", MU variant Iron Spidey and blue CC at Wally last night. All my local Wallys were doing resets last night and this morning, so I'm gonna go back out tonight and see what is getting put out. Hopefully I will find some Avengers wave 3, as it has'nt hit anywhere around here yet. All the rest is from Target.

I also ordered a case MU wave 18 to split with Hellseeker, The Hines Ward DK figure and a case of G.I. Joe Retaliation wave 3 this morning from BBTS.

Then I read about a 20 family garage sale going on this morning, so I decided to stop by. I did'nt find any toys (all they had were baby and infant toys), but in the back corner of one garage I found this in a box topped with 80's MAD and Cracked magazines. I got this for $10 after talking her down from $20, and almost all are in NM/M condition.... :biggrin:

... and I have a question for anyone who is collecting the new Joes. I know about and have gotten the Retaliation variants of CC and the Joe Trooper. Has anyone seen the Zartan that is pictured on the card back? :unsure:

The only ones i have found have the grey body with black details on the legs, but the one pictured has a red body, with grey leg details.

I am in need of Darth Malagus and 6" Avengers Hulk....I have an extra set of Avengers wave 3 if anyone wants to deal.

I'm going back out on the hunt to Wallys tonight since they were reseting last night and today, and I have trucks coming to my local TRU on thurs at one and fri at another. Also targets get theirs on fridays. If i find any more, I will happily hook you up. I have been hunting that maglus for what seems like forever and was so happy to find him, and Darth Vader is absolutely spectacular. I giggled like a little girl when I saw the wave on the pegs. Does that mean I have a problem?

I am hoping that this means he will be appearing here now. Usually the superWallys get them the same week, and the regulars about a week later, at least locally.

...Then I read about a 20 family garage sale going on this morning, so I decided to stop by. I did'nt find any toys (all they had were baby and infant toys), but in the back corner of one garage I found this in a box topped with 80's MAD and Cracked magazines. I got this for $10 after talking her down from $20, and almost all are in NM/M condition.... :biggrin:

Holy hell! I know that first appearance of X23 alone is worth close to $100 in some circles. Not to mention the Ultimate X-Men #1 or the early uncannys. You won that battle, friend.

Found the Black Widow, Hawkeye, and Skrull Soldiers at Walmart This Morning, only pickup the Back Widow. Then I found Ultra Articulated Spider-Man at Target.

Finally given in to the 4" lines. These will be the first figures I actually pay full retail price on.

Man, the Black Widow head sculpt is even better than prototype pictures on the card. (the picture on the card had huge forehead). and the Super Articulated Spider-Man looks like it have rocker joint at ankle (not 100%, I haven't open it yet). This will work great with crouching pose. But looks like they are actually taken joints out of most of other spider-man figures. so I will probably skip the rest of the line.

Here is my haul from today and last night...

Then I read about a 20 family garage sale going on this morning, so I decided to stop by. I did'nt find any toys (all they had were baby and infant toys), but in the back corner of one garage I found this in a box topped with 80's MAD and Cracked magazines. I got this for $10 after talking her down from $20, and almost all are in NM/M condition.... :biggrin:

... and I have a question for anyone who is collecting the new Joes. I know about and have gotten the Retaliation variants of CC and the Joe Trooper. Has anyone seen the Zartan that is pictured on the card back? :unsure:

The only ones i have found have the grey body with black details on the legs, but the one pictured has a red body, with grey leg details.

holy crap! that is a great comics score. damn that is lucky.

as for Zartan, I have only seen the grey one. I don't think they released the red one. A good indicator would be to look through all the Zartans that are up and have sold on ebay.

Passed on Wave 3 Avengers at TRU, but did pick up some Zombie Viper.

say what! you passed on wave 3 Avengers at TRU during the BOGO %50 off sale!?!?!?

that's crazy talk

Black widow and a skrull for 15 bucks! one can only dream

In hindsight, I probably should have grabbed them, but I'm already trading for a Skrull and have no interest in either Hawkeye or Black Widow. I passed mainly because others had already found them and were offering to trade their extras and because I don't like having a whole bunch of extra stuff sitting around. If I do come across another Black Widow, I'll pick it up for IrrepressibleDarkHorse, but I'll leave the Skrulls and Hawkeyes for others to trade.

I did pick up some 30th Anniversary Joe figures and "stashed" a Lifeline and Sci-Fi if anyone needed them and left Airtight and Law & Order on the pegs.

I also saw two of the tan variant Troopers at Target while I was looking for some older MU and newer Avengers stuff and was nice enough to clean up their aisle. I still can't get overhow gangly Snake-Eyes and Storm Shadow look on those molds. The torso section is just way too elongated and the hips looks uncomfortably narrow.

My adventures today:

Walmart #1- nothin. No new avengers in any scale and no Joes. Batman and Spidey stuff...

TRU- 1 Retaliation Snake Eyes, 1 Fang Boat and 2 Snake eyes 4 wheelers. Put those Alpha vehicles in my cart but ended up leaving them. Also had a Light up BW and BP but left them since they didn't give me BOGO 1/2 off.

Target #1- 4 Ret. snake eyes, 1 hiss tank, 1 Dojo set, 1 each of the Alphas ($1 cheaper than TRU), nothin good for Marvel (no ML or new MU/Avengers). Spidey and batman stuff...4 Movie Master Dark Batmans.

Target #2- Had several Ret. Joes but the red Ninjas and Joe troopers were gone (black CC case), nothin good for Marvel (no ML or new MU/Avengers). Spidey and batman stuff...4 Movie Master Dark Batmans.

Target #3- No joes, same spidey at Batman stuff, 1 MM Batman, nothin good for Marvel (no ML or new MU/Avengers).

So all in all here's what I picked up-

CameraZOOM-20120530193745577.jpg

CameraZOOM-20120530194038770.jpg

CameraZOOM-20120530200817893.jpg

2 of the Spidey's and trooper are available for y'all ($10) and the dojo set too. Maybe.

and my daughter trying on some new masks

CameraZOOM-20120530170721312.jpg

CameraZOOM-20120530170611382.jpg

Yes Snake eyes has a ponytail now

So all in all here's what I picked up-

2 of the Spidey's and trooper are available for y'all ($10) and the dojo set too. Maybe.

and my daughter trying on some new masks

CameraZOOM-20120530170611382.jpg

Yes Snake eyes has a ponytail now

I love the fact that Snake Eyes is daddys silly monkey :smile:

Lmao

Saw 1 lone G.I.Joe Retaliation Roadblock that survived the walmart reset/restock midnight frenzy. lol

Oh ya anyone else getting FakeAppAttacks being blocked from this site? Started a couple days ago and only happens on this site.

I always get blocked pop ups on this site. Some go through and sometimes it's like a survey or something