3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Quite a Joe haul! I'm seeing the Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow everywhere now, the rest very hit and miss. As for Cobra Commander...the more I'm looking at it, the more I'm thinking it's simply that the black is meant to be movie accurate and the blue is more of a nod to his traditional colors, still a nice fig either way.

FINALLY found movie/super poseable Spidey and the Lizard figs at Wal-Mart today...it does appear that they might only be shipping there currently (along with the two movie style Concept figs.)

FINALLY found movie/super poseable Spidey and the Lizard figs at Wal-Mart today...it does appear that they might only be shipping there currently (along with the two movie style Concept figs.)

I've seen that Spidey at 2 different Targets also.

I cant find the blue Cobra Commander anywhere. Every store in my area has the black one....

I just bought one at Kmart. Some other people have been finding them there also.

didn't find any Cobra Commander figs but I did get two of the three packs and one VTOL; then went down the road a little further and finally saw the "Lizard" figure. Man he sucks. Ugly face, and crappy articulation; maybe they were right not to include more of him in the cases. I got one anyway, for some stupid semi-completionist reason. I'm not even getting all of them; I just feel like I have to have the stupid villain just in case the movie surprises me and doesn't suck rotten eggs. I really hope I can like it, but I'm not holding my breath for it.

And the only Avengers figs are the first two waves. I'm still surprised that I'm not seeing more Hulk figures on the pegs. People are actually buying that crud! amazing

Finally found Avengers BW and Hawkeye, at TRU. Woohoo!

Also now, I have 8 Avenger Skrulls. Not really into them. I want to trade them (or sell them off).

I'm looking for retail plus ship if you wan to buy

or

to trade for (in order of want) Captain America Movie Hydra Attack Troopers #15<<< MU Aim soldiers or Red Hand Ninjas. PM me.

and my daughter trying on some new masks

CameraZOOM-20120530170721312.jpg

CameraZOOM-20120530170611382.jpg

Yes Snake eyes has a ponytail now

My daughter insists on doing this in every toy isle we find ourselves in (which is a lot). I've amassed quite a collection of pictures of the same toddler wearing every mask they've made in the past year. I think Darth Vader is my favorite.

Today's haul...

2012-05-31_19-31-43_466.jpg

That's a whole lotta Cheatle. I still haven't gotten mine yet. :|

I received a package in the mail today from a fellow collector that contained the following:

Avengers movie Black Widow

Avengers movie Hawkeye

Amazing Spider-Man Lizard

Amazing Spider-Man super-articulated Spider-Man

MU Black Widow with light-up base

Drove around a bit today. Hit up three Targets and a Wal-Mart.

-The Target next to my house in Dorchester, MA had one Movie Hawkeye, so I snagged it. Too late to get the skrulls or Black Widow. Only Comic Series Spider-Man figures.

-The Target next to Logan Airport in Revere had no new Avengers and Comics Series Spider-man figures.

-The Target in Everett, MA had one Movie Hawkeye and One Skrull Soldier. Too late for a Black Widow. Also Comic Series Spider-Man figures.

-Wal-Mart in Lynn, MA had Comic Series Spider-Man and no new Avengers figures. They did have the new 4-packs though, but I only wanted the Hulk from it and he's coming out in Wave 18, so I didn't bother. Also saw a Wal-Mart exclusive Dark Knight Rises Tumbler for $20. Wonder if MU figures would fit inside it.

So after all that, I ended up with two Movie Hawkeyes, a Skrull Soldier, Comics Series Scarlet Spider and Comic Series Green Goblin from the movie line. I'd like to use the movie Hawkeye to trade towards a movie Black Widow, Ultra Poseable Spider-Man, or Lizard from the movie line. Let me know if anybody wants it.

Finally found the comic Avengers 4 packs. All the Walmarts in my area did a reset so I grabbed those along with Zartan from the now delayed GiJoe movie. I thought about grabbing Movie Masters Bane but changed my mind. I might regret it later....

Picked up the Manga Spidey and Ultimate Doc Oct today at Toys R Us. Also stopped at the local Walmart. Their toy section has been a disaster area for over THREE WEEKS now. Almost all of the toys are off of the pegs and on the shelves and floor. Looks like a tornado went through. Needless to say they haven't gotten anything new in. Really kicking myself for not taking a picture.

Drove around to a few more stores today to try and spot a Black Widow and Ultra Poseable Spider-Man. Here's what I grabbed:

1x Hot Zone Iron Man from Target. I'm not big on concept figures, but this one just looks awesome. I've had my eye on it for a while and I just caved on it today.

1x Super Shield Captain America from Target. This will be my Ultimates Captain America. Hate the bulky shield, but the figure itself is pretty great.

1x Shock Strike Thor from Target. Thought this was a better movie Thor than the one from the Thor line.

And last but not least:

1x Reptile Blast Lizard (movie series). I went to a Wal-Mart some ways out away from me and they had an endcap with movie and concept Amazing Spider-Man figures. Plenty of Lizards and concept figures, but NO Ultra Poseable Spider-Mans. :(

After I hit up that Wal-Mart, I called another one that was a few miles further away. Got someone to check and asked specifically for "Ultra Poseable Spider-Man" (and was descriptive as possible saying it said "Movie Series" underneath the logo instead of "Comic Series". Girl went to check and said "Yeah, we have plenty of them!". Drove out there, go to the toy aisle, and it's all comic series stuff. I asked two guys stocking the aisle if they had anything in the back and they tried to be as helpful as possible given the situation, but I left empty-handed.

On the plus side, my brother just bought me a movie Black Widow on ebay for my birthday. Sucks that he had to pay $30 for it, but at least I'm getting one.

EDIT: If anyone is willing to grab an extra Ultra Poseable Spider-Man, please let me know. At this point, I'd rather buy one from someone that waste gas trying to find one.