3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

no new MU, but I got the black Cobra Commander tonight at Target. Pretty much the only thing there worth mentioning. I was tempted to get the clearanced Aqualad to use his water constructs as Iceman's ice constructs. But I realized I've spent waaay too much money the last few weeks, so I left it.

Anyone else bummed that Megablock has the Amazing Spiderman license instead of Lego? I was looking forward to seeing all of Marvel eventually join the Avengers in Lego form.

Anyway, in the Joe stuff we've gotten Zartan, the VTOL, Hiss Tank (does that term get you banned here?lol) black CC, and the two 3 packs all in the last week. Not too bad, and it helps assuage the pain from lack of MU.

no new MU, but I got the black Cobra Commander tonight at Target. Pretty much the only thing there worth mentioning. I was tempted to get the clearanced Aqualad to use his water constructs as Iceman's ice constructs. But I realized I've spent waaay too much money the last few weeks, so I left it.

Anyone else bummed that Megablock has the Amazing Spiderman license instead of Lego? I was looking forward to seeing all of Marvel eventually join the Avengers in Lego form.

Anyway, in the Joe stuff we've gotten Zartan, the VTOL, Hiss Tank (does that term get you banned here?lol) black CC, and the two 3 packs all in the last week. Not too bad, and it helps assuage the pain from lack of MU.

Yup, I was bummed about that too. Weird that they'd split two lines so closely released. It would have been nice to have everyone from the same parent company...

Yup, I was bummed about that too. Weird that they'd split two lines so closely released. It would have been nice to have everyone from the same parent company...

They've announced a Lego Spidey set for later in the year. The bad news is that it's going to be based off the god awful Ultimate Spider-Man show, but at least we get a (mostly) comic accurate Spider-Man and Iron Fist.

Nabbed Lizard and super-posable Spiderman today. Not a fan of Lizard....

Also nabbed a blue Cobra Commander from the movie line, figure is #$@#. Not the #$@#, just #$@#. Hasbro took a huge leap back on articulation for him... just an inch above T-Crotch level :( Glad I waited to buy a black one until after I saw how the figure was built instead of my normal MUST HAVE IT BECAUSE I DON'T OWN IT YET!

Passed on another Cobra Trooper and blue-cape GI Joe trooper.

the Rulk is/was being sold by a chinese factory thief/scavenger on ebay

I know that they first went up for sale at like 8-10 bucks, but then when people started buying them he quickly raised the price to 20+. I have no idea what they are now

Cool, got a link?

Thanks.

no sorry. I never bought from them, just heard of people talking about said seller

Haven't posted on here for a while! I have recently picked up the avengers hawkeye, loki, hulk and iron man 4 pack, wrecker, winter soldier, yellow jacket, absorbing man (secret wars 2 pack) and I found the Thor 6" comic series loki yesterday on clearance at walmart about a hour south of columbus. My Mu count is now at 85 figures. Oh my divorce is being finalized this month and I am kind or seeing / hanging out with a new girl. Life has been pretty ok. I'll be back into trading in the near future and now I need a avengers skrull or 2.