3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Shae Vizla a bad ass bounty #$#@#...

Dude! You found her AND those last two? That is luck! Still none of those around me and I am after both. Nice finds!

As for me, found and picked up the Walmart 6 inch Thor (passed on Captain and Iron Man, didn't think those were needed by anyone, if so, my bad, I'll go back and snap one up), The GI JOE retal Cobra Commander Blue, The Amazing Spider-Man Venom which while not great is not that bad and the lady got a Captain American mini mugg thing. And sorry folks, the Thor was going to be given to anyone who wanted it but she likes it and has claimed it.

I will likely head upstate tomorrow since I know one Walmart had all the 6 inches and there is DG up there. So we'll see.

Dang, EA, my 10 yo would probably crap a brick if we ever saw those in the store! Nice haul. seriously nice haul.

I'm thinking that Darth Malagus wll never be seen pegwarming. My 12 yo isn't as gung-ho about Star Wars as he is about Transformers, but he loved the KOTR game so he'd totally flip if we saw figures from that too.

I'm gonna have to go shopping now.

I found a Nom Anor Starwars EU figure today. I picked it up along with a Gamorrean Guard. Not sure I haven't ever seen either figure and thought they might be worth grabbing. Are these figures rare at all?

I don't collect SW stuff but I usually check it out because I love Star Wars.

I haven't seen that wave. Nom Anor should be harder to come by but he won't be as sought after as Darth Malgus. I missed Darth Malgus wave today, or recently, saw the remnants today.

Gamorrean Guard is a troop builder, but it's a repack.

I found a Nom Anor Starwars EU figure today. I picked it up along with a Gamorrean Guard. Not sure I haven't ever seen either figure and thought they might be worth grabbing. Are these figures rare at all?

I don't collect SW stuff but I usually check it out because I love Star Wars.

I picked up a GG about a week ago since I had never seen it and also saw another a couple of days ago but left it since it had a bad card. I would love to find the EU figures

Gamorrean Guard is a troop builder, but it's a repack.

and maybe that's why I've seen them twice now and never before :)

Totally lucked out this morning at Walmart. My area hardly ever gets things when the other areas do, but I found the one Black Widow on the pegs. I also got a Hawkeye. I generally don't like movie versions, but this Widow has the thigh cuts and arm rotation. The only thing missing is waist articulation and her head doesn't pivot up and down much, but even so, it's such an improvement over the old female buck, and this one is curvy! Here's 2 pics:

post-24972-1339357840_thumb.jpgpost-24972-1339357878_thumb.jpg

Went out this morning for groceries/toys and managed to find a Storm Shadow for Clam.Those Dollar General Joe's are going to be pretty hard to find if they keep doing one set per store.

Hasbro pulled the dollar general joes because of the movie being pushed back.

I don't think so. They didn't even pull wave 1 of the movie figures.