3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Not my pics but our very own Peteparker found this on another site , Another TRU exclusive xmen box set found in HK.

4bbc125e.jpg

83375e63.jpg

Picture credit for chubbyman via fwoosh.

Wow! I would love to have that if those x-men uses the Jim Lee Cyke molds. It's a shame... really! Give us thigh swivels, rocker ankles, hinged necks and hinged hands (optional) and I'd be glad to add this on my collection. Anyway Laps, thanks for sharing this. I pass.

X-Factor X-Men? Eh, I'll pass. I do like that Apocalypse, though, and it's interesting that Iceman is on the "new" Spider-Man mold with the thigh swivels. Angel is on it as well, but I doubt the single-pack uses that buck. It's also a bit strange that they didn't use the same clear single-pack Iceman, since he already had the X-Factor costume and now stands out like a sore thumb without it.

Yeah Sinister at leat come in 2 colours black and blue, that might stop some argument about his uniform color lol :D

By the way,.. is it a joke??

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/unreleased-2012-...#ht_2873wt_1344

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MARVEL-AVENGERS-...=item3a759918c5

by joke you mean the prices or the fact that he has them? Yes his prices are ridiculous but another member did by the Quicksilver/Ant-Man 2 pack

Yeah Sinister at leat come in 2 colours black and blue, that might stop some argument about his uniform color lol :D

By the way,.. is it a joke??

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/unreleased-2012-...#ht_2873wt_1344

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MARVEL-AVENGERS-...=item3a759918c5

by joke you mean the prices or the fact that he has them? Yes his prices are ridiculous but another member did by the Quicksilver/Ant-Man 2 pack

The prices really lol :D

I'm not sure when Iceman sported the big 'X' on his chest but I feel like that would have been a better addition to this set and they should have released the one in this set on a single card.

And I like this set but the only thing worse than another Wolverine is another Iron Man. And the only thing worse than another Iron Man is another Cyclops. Seriously, I already have 4 and none of them are the astonishing one that I really want.

16610687[/url]']

16610644[/url]' date='Jun 13 2012, 07:20 PM']And no DG Joes either and I don't even get where they would put them if they got them.
I have found them near where all the boys' action figures are, usually in place of or beside the old "new-sculpt" o-ring single-pack Joes. They are also usually on the top row if that helps.

Found the Storm Shadow and Cobra Commander at a DG that rarely stocks anything. Consider me shocked. I looked around for the others to hook some of you up but no dice. 6 bucks each, shockingly low price considering how cool these two look.

And man, those DG MU figures are terrible. They make the Dark Knight Rises figures look amazing and well done.

Not my pics but our very own Peteparker found this on another site , Another TRU exclusive xmen box set found in HK.

Picture credit for chubbyman via fwoosh.

Thanks for spreading the love, Lapu. :)

X-Factor X-Men? Eh, I'll pass. I do like that Apocalypse, though, and it's interesting that Iceman is on the "new" Spider-Man mold with the thigh swivels. Angel is on it as well, but I doubt the single-pack uses that buck. It's also a bit strange that they didn't use the same clear single-pack Iceman, since he already had the X-Factor costume and now stands out like a sore thumb without it.

I never even thought of that. The previous Iceman was MADE for this pack. WTF.

I didn't notice the Apocalypse difference either. Nice to see a different paint job.

PLEASE Hasbro, no variants of these giant size packs, okay? I don't need to spend $35-50 twice. :|

A lot of the guys on Fwoosh were saying that Sinister's spot was probably originally intended for Beast, but cat Beast wouldn't really fit in and they're not doing another Beast mold. Another repaint, probably, but not another mold.

I've heard there's a Secret Avengers Beast variant on the way too. Anyone think that'll be a different head sculpt? Would a different head sculpt be able to capture pre-cat Beast's look using the same body?

According to the Fwoosh, over on Hisstank.com someone is claiming to have found the IM2 unmasked three-pack at a Target.

3rd hand information..I can't find it on hisstank myself, but I'm not looking too hard.

UPDATE--the guy got it off Ebay a few weeks ago.

I wonder if that means it'll show up in retail next month, or it'll never be released...