3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Anyone need the new Hulk Avengers 4-Pack? We're getting swamped with them out here...

How much are they mate?

$32.06 after tax plus shipping. (Cost + shipping)

Are you talking about one with Hawkeye and Loki?

My Walmart is also stocked with these sets.

There has to be 9-10 easily.

One of the Walmarts near me had one of the greatest comic pack restockings ever. With only 3 MU figures, I was almost sure it was going to be bustville. Until I checked the comic packs

2 Spider-Man Captain Britains

2 Bullseye Daredevils

2 Thunderball Spider-Man

2 Wolverine Human Torch

2 Bulldozer The Thing

1 Captain America Klaw (bought this one)

1 Dark Wolverine Dark Spiderman (grabbed this one as well)

1 Thanos Adam Warlock

1 Mr Sinister Gambit

1 Doctor Doom Absorbing Man with Wasp (may go back and get if still there)

I have NEVER seen the Klaw/America pack in a store before so I grabbed that one up. And those were some seriously old comic packs to restock. Either Hasbro is shipping out some classic packs or the Walmart here is clearing out old old inventory.

I'm going to head back and keep an eye on the MU figures restock after that.

We might go to Orlando sometime next week. Heck, we're only 45 - 80 minutes away (usually) and I still would like to know some better hunting areas.lol

There are LOTS of Disney stores at Downtown Disney, but mostly go there for the Lego store. Honestly the Disney stores there rarely have anything decent Marvel related and if they do it is usually at some crazy jacked up price.

The absolute best thing to do in Orlando is use a GPS! Seriously, we wouldn't have found most of the Targets, Walmarts, and TRU's without having a GPS with us. We just type those in and then plot how to hit as many of them as we can.

As far as LCS goes, there are quite a few. There's the Colliseum of Comics which has 4 or 5 different locations if I remember correctly. Find one and you can pick up a sheet with the locations of the others, but honestly they're not really the best place for figures - mostly comics and gaming stuff. There's also a rather small and fairly new (less than a few years I mean) shop near the Florida Mall but I don't remember the name or which direction it is. I think it's just west of the mall across Orange Blossom Trail/US 441. They're small, but I've found some figures there that I hadn't seen anywhere else or that were just alot cheaper than anywhere else. Florida Mall also has a TRU on one of the outparcels, perhaps just north of it but again I'm not sure. lol, the way I'm remembering directions no one would believe I have a masters in geography! We kind of go with our gut alot of times so we don't consciously remember where things are but somehow get there anyway.

One of the other TRU's in that area also has an LCS near it also (might be one of the "newer" Colliseums?). Of course, as most of you have realized by now, when there is an LCS near a decent toy seller that particular retailer will not be a good place to find stuff since the LCS (or its more frequent customeres) will often know exactly when to show up and snatch everything the morning it is stocked. But sometimes you can get lucky even near a geek headquarters, so we always try anyway.

That's the best I can tell you really. There are quite a few Walmarts and Targets and at least 2 TRU's in the area "near" all the theme parks. If you actually head into Orlando then you can find a couple more TRU's but not very many of the other two major toy retailers. And last time we passed the downtown Orlando area to visit a TRU we found out it had closed and/or moved. I don't think we ever found the new location if there is one.

Picked up a Hammer Drone, Artillery Armor War Machine, Shield Breaker Armor Iron Man, and Storm Surge Armor Iron Man from the Iron Man 2: Armored Avenger wave while I was at work (TJ Maxx) today. I'll have pics later this afternoon. All are up for trade.

Very nice, I haven't seen any of these, anywhere...apparently I'm checking out TJ Maxx this weekend...good finds!

Picked up a Hammer Drone, Artillery Armor War Machine, Shield Breaker Armor Iron Man, and Storm Surge Armor Iron Man from the Iron Man 2: Armored Avenger wave while I was at work (TJ Maxx) today. I'll have pics later this afternoon. All are up for trade.

As promised:

IMG_2678.jpg

This is pretty much exactly what I picked up at my TJ Maxx the other day as well!!

One of the Walmarts near me had one of the greatest comic pack restockings ever. With only 3 MU figures, I was almost sure it was going to be bustville. Until I checked the comic packs

2 Spider-Man Captain Britains

2 Bullseye Daredevils

2 Thunderball Spider-Man

2 Wolverine Human Torch

2 Bulldozer The Thing

1 Captain America Klaw (bought this one)

1 Dark Wolverine Dark Spiderman (grabbed this one as well)

1 Thanos Adam Warlock

1 Mr Sinister Gambit

1 Doctor Doom Absorbing Man with Wasp (may go back and get if still there)

I have NEVER seen the Klaw/America pack in a store before so I grabbed that one up. And those were some seriously old comic packs to restock. Either Hasbro is shipping out some classic packs or the Walmart here is clearing out old old inventory.

I'm going to head back and keep an eye on the MU figures restock after that.

those packs are all in my nearest walmart too. Hasbro constantly ships the old comic packs. The only Secret Wars pack I never saw get put back into rotation is the Hawkeye/Piledriver pack. The Nightcrawler/Storm, Hulk/Cyclops, Magneto/Black Spidey packs are the other ones that have seen few revisions.

I'm thinking if I do buy it, I'm going to buy one of those aircraft carrier toys and hook it onto it and just MAKE it into the Hellicarrier. This one piece by itself does not come off like the comic one or the movie one. It comes off like a PIECE of it.

I can not imagine paying 125 for an extra foot and Maria Hill when it is still just part of the one I'm used to seeing. Figured find a way to attach it to another carrier and just use it as one big model piece. But dang, the space it'll take up to create it.