3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

And am I crazy but wouldn't Hasbro had been better served to just take the U.S.S Flagg, added the turbines and the SHIELD logos and sold it as the Helicarrier?

I mean, it looks more like the Hellicarrier than the Helicarrier. The FLAGG of course is HUGE but it with turbines looks like a more realistic design. Even shrinking it down some and cutting down on the bottom, it still looks more like the movie Helicarrier than this one does.

Found these today at Ollie's Bargain Outlet. $1.29ea.

Other Thor figures were stickered $4.99 so I'm not sure if the $1.29 row I found was a mistake. (But I think it was...)

First time I saw any of these figures. Normally I would've just picked up the Destroyer, but for $1.29...?

Went to a different Ollie's today. (Wow, was their toy aisle organized compared to my hometown store.) But sadly, no $1.29 figures. Lots of Warriors Three figures though so I was able to snag a Fandral.

Kind of rough way of saying it, but you guys are not wrong. Most people on the board could build a cooler diorama in a more accurate scale. Like just a particular part of the Helicarrier would have been much cooler than a whole helicarrier, shrunk.

^ Quoted for truth.

I like this idea way better. I would have bought that. A scaled chunk of the helicarrier instead of a "Honey I Shrunk The Entire Helicarrier".

I doubt any kid would be happy with a pizza box but I'm trying say that yes, for a kid, its great. A collector, planning on opening one or like a toys r us associate once told me that he is going to get it AFA graded lol, in my opinion. Its lame, and looks nothing like the one in the movie. On hasbros part these are all obviously intended for kids but they also made the sdcc version for adult collectors. I feel Hasbro could have stepped it up alot more with the sdcc exclusive.

so much win in these next few waves! This line is rocking!

and now to say that, one of the admins over at Rebelscum is saying they have heard inside word from a source that "Hasbro seems to be moving away from this line". Hopefully there is no truth to this - because if so it would be the BIGGEST mistake on Hasbros part...

so much win in these next few waves! This line is rocking!

and now to say that, one of the admins over at Rebelscum is saying they have heard inside word from a source that "Hasbro seems to be moving away from this line". Hopefully there is no truth to this - because if so it would be the BIGGEST mistake on Hasbros part...

I have to call BS on this! After the amazing job The Avengers did at the box office, only an idiot would walk away from the potential!!! If anything, they're going to milk that baby for all they can!!

Lol obviously. But a kid can also play with a carboard box cut out of this thing made out of last nights pizza box. Both serve the same purpose and one can be $7 depending on which pizza the family buys and the helicarrier is still $70. Quoted!

I would rather have a pizza box version, at least served A purpose at one time.food!

so "the point" of hasbro making a big hellicarrier is that you can play with it? Why don't you make one out of cardboard?

So Ultimate Spidey comes with regular Spidey on the card and paper-bag/FF Spidey comes with the white FF Spidey on the card? Just a little odd.

Isn't the Ultimate Spidey a "regular" and not a variant/running change ("varunge"lol)? If it's not some variant then I don't understand why it wouldn't have a pic of him on the card instead of 616 Spidey.

Oh, and I thought this was supposed to be the "vampire" Jubes. Is that how she looks as a vamp? That looks like classic to me, which is fine with me since it's more how I remember her anyway. I'm sure I'll be getting both versions if there are two anyway.

So Ultimate Spidey comes with regular Spidey on the card and paper-bag/FF Spidey comes with the white FF Spidey on the card? Just a little odd.

Isn't the Ultimate Spidey a "regular" and not a variant/running change ("varunge"lol)? If it's not some variant then I don't understand why it wouldn't have a pic of him on the card instead of 616 Spidey.

Oh, and I thought this was supposed to be the "vampire" Jubes. Is that how she looks as a vamp? That looks like classic to me, which is fine with me since it's more how I remember her anyway. I'm sure I'll be getting both versions if there are two anyway.

The red & blue IS Ultimate Peter Parker Spider-Man, Miles Morales is the variant. Makes sense.

Paper-bag makes sense as the variant for FF since the Future Foundation is pretty much the Fantastic Four anyways.