3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

So, Ollies here delivered nicely

Picked up

The Warriors Three (no Sif though, dang)

King Laufey

King Loki

Invasion Frost Giant deluxe in a package labeled Battle Armor Thor (oops)

Still got one more Ollies to check for Sif, but regardless, good day of figures. Also picked up a Star Wars Guard figure since his helmet reminded me of Ares.

Jubilee has derp eyes lol

I want her to ride Derpy Hooves, yelling, "Hey You Guyyyyyys!" (as Sloth from Goonies)

TJ Maxx here finally got the Cap. and IM2 figures. Saw virtually every Cap singles figure as well as most of the IM2 armors. Was really looking for the one that alluded me all this time: the HAMMER Drone. Lo and behold as I was leaving I happened to look on the bottom shelf and there was one HAMMER drone sitting there. :biggrin: So my IM2 collection is finally DONE.

CONGRATS!!!

Has anyone found the movie Black Widow yet?

I’ve seen the rest of the wave at KMart but was wondering if she actually shipped.

Seems like they had two cases on the pegs but and zero Widows.

Sadly Targets have stopped shipping her case. If she's not on pegs at your Target now, she probably won't be unless they put her in a rev case (cross your fingers for Wave 4!). Your best bet is to frantically check Walmart on a nightly basis...

I need Sonic Storm IM (the smoke Hypervelocity repaint) if anyone can hook me up! Thanks!

I've got these two for trade/sale (cost of course):

IMAG1848.jpg

Presenting the Amazing Bagman!

STP89034.jpg

Thank you so much for risking your bagman figure and yanking that sucker off!

I can't wait to see what this looks like painted!

So, Ollies here delivered nicely

Picked up

The Warriors Three (no Sif though, dang)

King Laufey

King Loki

Invasion Frost Giant deluxe in a package labeled Battle Armor Thor (oops)

Still got one more Ollies to check for Sif, but regardless, good day of figures. Also picked up a Star Wars Guard figure since his helmet reminded me of Ares.

PM sent about the Frost Giant.

Ever wondered whether if bagman has a real face or not underneath that paper bag mask?

Ever had any guesses whose head they put on that body?

You asked and you shall recieve!

Presenting the Amazing Bagman!

STP89034.jpg

Here's a quick photoshop using the eyebrows for color reference:

photoshopbagman.png

Thanks for sharing that. How did you remove the bag? Boil the head? Definitely gonna get a few of these if I can find 'em!

Q from the lady:

Do they start selling them on preview night and if they do, is that the first place she should hit? Basically she wants to try to go and get it done.

Thanks all, I have no idea what to tell her and she's way more into the planning for this than me.

Preview night is when I'm hitting the Hasbro booth first. I think it's a good idea.

Unless she has a exhibitor's badge she won't get in. Her best bet is to try Thursday morning.

You can get in preview night without an exhibitor's badge. I have a preview night one...

Here's a quick photoshop using the eyebrows for color reference:

photoshopbagman.png

Thanks for sharing that. How did you remove the bag? Boil the head? Definitely gonna get a few of these if I can find 'em!

He looks so pissed off!

I got off of work early so I stopped at the Super Target. I came out of there with the Mr Sinister and Adam Warlock comic packs FINALLY!

The employee I talked to was a ton of help. He went in the back for me and came out with a case that had the figs in it. Yay!

That's awesome! Congrats!

These were released yesterday here in the Philippines via a one day only distribution scvheme for collectors...

Here are my hauls...

20120623_172057.jpg

Was able to catch these 2 too...

20120623_172119.jpg

For those wondering about the differences between blastaar

20120623_172319.jpg

Plus the spidey variant galore...

20120623_172450.jpg

WHat did you mean by "one day distribution scheme for collectors"???

I picked up an extra Sif (Staff Strike) while in the UK. I need a Heimdall, Laufey and King Loki.

don't we all, brother. don't we all.

Anyone near one of those "Ollies" or whatever the store is called want to hook up some fellow boardies with King Loki, King Laufey, and if it's available a Heimdall too? We don't have those stores where I am, so if someone can find one of those cheap Thor waves for cost plus shipping I'd be immensely happy with you. ;o)

don't we all, brother. don't we all.

Anyone near one of those "Ollies" or whatever the store is called want to hook up some fellow boardies with King Loki, King Laufey, and if it's available a Heimdall too? We don't have those stores where I am, so if someone can find one of those cheap Thor waves for cost plus shipping I'd be immensely happy with you. ;o)

If my area Ollie's can be used as an assortment guide, Ollie's stores probably are not getting in the harder to find figures but what do I know?!

What the heck is Ollie's anyway? Is it like Fred's/Tuesday Morning/Bealls or Dollar General/Family Dollar/Dollar Tree or is it like TJMaxx/Ross/Burlington? Just trying to gauge where I should be looking.

There's a store locator right on the homepage.

Definitely not like TJMaxx/Ross/Burlington or even Dollar Stores.

The Tuesday Morning's I've been to are all in strip malls and in small stores. Ollie's are similar but much larger.

Went to my local TJ Maxx and Marshalls (since they're owned by the same company). TJ Maxx definitely had a better selection, but it was waves I've seen at retail before. They had a bunch of Iron Man 2 figures and Captain America figures. They had a variant Red Skull, but I passed on it. They also had the movie Hydra Soldiers (not the comic variant). I picked up a movie Whiplash and a Munitions War Machine (to go with my Hot Zone Iron Man) for $6 each. Wish they had the comic Whiplash or the Hammer Drone (which is the real reason I went), but nada.

It's good to hear that more Sif's are being found. Been trying to find her for ages. That and Heimdall. Don't really care for the King Loki as the one in that Canadian TRU exclusive set is better.

Also, has anyone seen the Daken/Dark Spider-Man still at retail? Been trying to find one because I finally want one and haven't been able to.

What the heck is Ollie's anyway? Is it like Fred's/Tuesday Morning/Bealls or Dollar General/Family Dollar/Dollar Tree or is it like TJMaxx/Ross/Burlington? Just trying to gauge where I should be looking.

There's a store locator right on the homepage.

Definitely not like TJMaxx/Ross/Burlington or even Dollar Stores.

The Tuesday Morning's I've been to are all in strip malls and in small stores. Ollie's are similar but much larger.

Eeew. Tuesday Morning but much larger? I weep for my fellow collecting brethren who are braving those stores in search of King Lokis and Laufeys...

That Parker head could also be used for Magneto.

Crap, you think they're using that sculpt for the upcoming Maskless Magneto Comic Pack?

@marvelousben: To prevent from hoarding, scalping and cherry picking, the local distributor in cooperation with our local hobby forums made a "distribution system" where stuff like MU, joes and TF are distributed by set, so you get a one off chance at getting a whole wave without having to buy a case, but these usually do not reach the pegs at the local malls, so if you're a fan, you NEED to go to these distributions to get your fill...

Back on topic, these 2 baddies just arrived...

20120628_062118.jpg

20120628_062129.jpg

Cost me a pretty penny, but am glad I finally have them!

now the dilemma is whether to set them freefrom their prisons or not....

20120628_062108.jpg