3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

that stupid, totally non-canonical, and utterly silly Spider-Glider just caught my attention as if I were still some silly little boy seeing Spider-Man toys for the first time.

How can Spidey truly face down the Lizard without a canon of his own?

I saw these new Spiderman figures today at WM, it was the wave with the "camo" Lizard. Rest assured, Spidey has something to fight him off with because one of the Spideys comes with a special Lizard trapping claw as demonstrated on the new figures card back.

But yeah, they all still look like crap and I am not touching them

uh... why did you buy those SPidey figures Commander Rogers?

lol

Wait till the 6inch. Come out.....only decent spidey figure I own is fearsome foes still moc or...mob...is mint on box a term?

Some listings show MIB which means Mint IN Box or MIMB which means Mint in Mint Box meaning that the packaging itself is still in mint condition as opposed to just the contents being mint.

I've thought about using Cyclops hand, with the two fingers to point at his visor, and trying to bend them so that they could be used for Hawkeye to pull back the bow string. I'd like a smaller, feminine set of hands to do the same thing for a Kate Bishop (or whatever the female Hawkeye's name is). Other than that, and some other switching, I've never really "modified" any hands much.

How else would you modify an individual hand though? Sounds kinda tough.

This discussion is appropriately timed. Last night I got an Agent K at Target clearanced so I can use him as a movieverse SHIELD agent. I took him out today and his fingers were all fused together so he couldn't hold his gun properly. I actually used my thumb nail to separate his trigger finger and bent it slightly and now he holds the gun much better.

Of course, within an hour of that he was separated from his gun by some large villains masquerading as my children. But there, for a little while, all was correct.

This discussion is appropriately timed. Last night I got an Agent K at Target clearanced so I can use him as a movieverse SHIELD agent. I took him out today and his fingers were all fused together so he couldn't hold his gun properly. I actually used my thumb nail to separate his trigger finger and bent it slightly and now he holds the gun much better.

Of course, within an hour of that he was separated from his gun by some large villains masquerading as my children. But there, for a little while, all was correct.

Speaking of clearanced, yeah, those MIB 3 figures went to clearance with the quickness! Most retail stores are holding onto Real Steel figures like they'll never go out of style, but those MIB figures went to half price at my local TRU!

Yeah man. At my TRU also. I picked up a couple for $5 each. I was surprised myself finding them on clearance already.

Speaking of clearanced, yeah, those MIB 3 figures went to clearance with the quickness! Most retail stores are holding onto Real Steel figures like they'll never go out of style, but those MIB figures went to half price at my local TRU!

Chinese seller has Avengers movie Fury and Chitauri

http://stores.ebay.com/Hobbystockcn-Toy-St...sid=p4340.l2563

Thanks!

You know, that Chitauri looks a lot like the Family Dollar figures we've been seeing (not the repaints, the cheap crappy ones). I wouldn't be surprised if that soldier isn't the one from Wave 4, but the one that's packaged with a Chitauri glider instead. Makes more sense for that AWFUL articulation to be on a vehicle driver...

16612648[/url]']

any one still finding sca-jo Black widow or Ult. Hawkeye, I am having an extremely difficult time finding these, all I find is Skrulls so I know some ones has been taking the others. I'm about to give up :(

Scar jo Black Widow is a pure crap shoot, you just got to be there the day they stock them. Ult Hawkeye (thats the masked one correct) I have seen a few times but recently haven't done much Avengers line checking other than number. If I can find the number, I am hitting the Mart I have found them all so I'll give it a look.

If you mean the Joe Pesci head Hawkeye, I think I can help. Maybe, if my lady hasn't lost the two I gave her.

I can't find Black Widow either... and I haven't even seen many signs of her. I saw the Skrulls ONCE, and I picked up one for the head.. and that was the only sign I have seen of her.

I haven't seen ANY restocking of Avengers figures in weeks. I only see Ironmans and Thors everywhere I go

Chinese seller has Avengers movie Fury and Chitauri

http://stores.ebay.com/Hobbystockcn-Toy-St...sid=p4340.l2563

Thanks for the heads up. Picked up a couple as I still wonder if we'll see these hit retail. Don't really care the weapon isn't there as I have some of those rifles from the MIB figures that kinda look like the Chitauri rifles in the movie.