3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

I just found the entire Black Widow case at Wal-Mart, all priced at $1 each!! $13 something for the entire case.

Holy cow, that's a steal. I have a Walmart who sells Avengers for $1, but they don't get new cases in. That was an awesomely lucky fluke!

You should try returning other avengers there that you've bought at full price elsewhere. They'll usually give you full price back, and put them right back on the shelves!

Congrats to all the fellow Stan Lee meeters and signature-getters.

The same scenario happened to me last year. I forget what I paid, but VIP access to the local con included a picture with Stan, and two items to be signed. Since I didn't own any sweet early Stan goodness, I bought (Uncanny) X-Men #19, the first appearance of Mimic, and the last X-Men book Stan wrote. Got him to sign that, and CGC was at the end of the line, so I submitted the book and signature to be graded and authenticated. It didn't come back to me until October, but I was THRILLED to have it. Easily the Gem of my comic collection, now hanging amongst the toys in my workshop (hanging on the left):

Hey Pete, how much did it cost to get it graded by the CGC? I already got my ticket to the con AND the ticket for the autograph but just need to know how much more money I need to bring if CGC is there.

Hey Pete, how much did it cost to get it graded by the CGC? I already got my ticket to the con AND the ticket for the autograph but just need to know how much more money I need to bring if CGC is there.

Pretty sure it was about $65. I believe 'Standard' turn-around time was required for Silver-Age books (though that was a year ago now...)

http://www.cgccomics.com/services/services_and_fees.asp

Here's the page about the Signature Series:

http://www.cgccomics.com/grading/SignatureSeries.asp

I once found avengers for $3 along with IM2 and CA figures at a walmart before the newest wave came out. I was surprised to see that.

I just found the entire Black Widow case at Wal-Mart, all priced at $1 each!! $13 something for the entire case.

how the heck did that happen!?!?! I haven't heard of them being clearanced anywhere else.. and usually things only go on clearance for like 5 bucks at first

how the heck did that happen!?!?! I haven't heard of them being clearanced anywhere else.. and usually things only go on clearance for like 5 bucks at first

Yup, I watched one Walmart in my area go from $5 to $3 to $1. They were pretty much sold out before they hit $1' but I found one under the isle, lol.

I'd return some there, but the customer service peeps know my trick, so they don't let me anymore...

Found this guy at TJ MAxx for $29.99

IMG_0758.jpg

Snap! TJ Maxxes will be hit hard on July 5th!

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/266/165jv.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/705/166lx.jpg/

Got these in the mail yesterday...Beta Ray Bill is awesome and I like The Beast a lot more then I thought I would. Kraven, made me break out my dusty Black Suited Spiderman!

Where'd you get yours from? Preorder?