3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

THESE SHOULD NOT BE ON THE WEST COAST.

Ugh. Why is Wave 19 not even up for pre-order yet?

uh.. why not? lol

Because they were never officially available to order? Because the previous 3 waves haven't been released? At this rate might as well call them Walmart exclusives haha.

Hey congrats to whoever finds these but it still doesn't make a single bit of sense.

uh.. why not? lol

Because they were never officially available to order? Because the previous 3 waves haven't been released? At this rate might as well call them Walmart exclusives haha.

Hey congrats to whoever finds these but it still doesn't make a single bit of sense.

oh, I thought you meant because they aint in Florida yet!

uh.. why not? lol

oh, I thought you meant because they aint in Florida yet!

Haha I wish man, Florida is usually one of the last states to get anything new.

wtf?

I thought those packs where BBTS exclusives and seriously I never even Heard of that Shockwave coming out!!!!!!!

Dammit, now I have to hunt down that Shockwave, Ever since those damn, TF Prime and Stupid Movie lines flooded the market

I stopped looking into the TF universe until stuff like this came out again.

And while I'm at it, As much As I love Grimlock and the occasion Swoop will it kill them to make a complete set of 5 Dinobots? I've been waiting for a proper updated Snarl,Slag,and Sludge forever.

I don't give a slag what slag means!!!

BTW: Just got my X-Factor Pack from TRU today...pretty sweet looking.

Great hauls everybody! I really like to think that the delay on the Antman/Moonknight pack is due to Hasbro getting smart & re-doing them on the much improved DD/BE/Cyke buck. I know they were going to be a big pass for me if they had kept them on the 1st wave stubby buck.

Also, I guess the Juggy 2 pack comes with/out a helmet?

honestly, it all sold through so fast. I gotta wonder if they are holding some back and putting it up little by little for the next two days.

that kind of would be nice of Hasbro, in a way, right? Maybe if they go that way the Scalpers will jump ship and no longer pay attention.

then again, if that is the case and I just put the notion out in the open..... oops. sorry.

edit: oops meant to put this in the other thread

honestly, it all sold through so fast. I gotta wonder if they are holding some back and putting it up little by little for the next two days.

that kind of would be nice of Hasbro, in a way, right? Maybe if they go that way the Scalpers will jump ship and no longer pay attention.

then again, if that is the case and I just put the notion out in the open..... oops. sorry.

actually, when I called them because of my order BS, she told me that they will not be putting anything back up. I know it happened in the past that when things got canceled or whatever, they would put some back up later in the week. That didn't happen last year... and the woman I spoked to said there was like a waiting list of people that didn't get what they wanted, and they would be offered whatever gets canceled

actually, when I called them because of my order BS, she told me that they will not be putting anything back up. I know it happened in the past that when things got canceled or whatever, they would put some back up later in the week. That didn't happen last year... and the woman I spoked to said there was like a waiting list of people that didn't get what they wanted, and they would be offered whatever gets canceled

you know this is one of the few times I say Mattel handles their business much better.

While far from perfect there isn't all this chaos B.S.

I read Tuesday Morning stores are getting cheap Tech Deck sets, real big ones that look real cool w/ 4" figs. Under $15

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tech-Deck-Street-T...=item35b59d6e78

stuff like this set.

Highly recommend picking these up especially if they are on sale...I have all of the street scenes and they make for excellent diorama builders.

On an unrelated note, my local TJ Maxx has restocked the Iron Man 2 new stuff again.