3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

honestly, it all sold through so fast. I gotta wonder if they are holding some back and putting it up little by little for the next two days.

that kind of would be nice of Hasbro, in a way, right? Maybe if they go that way the Scalpers will jump ship and no longer pay attention.

then again, if that is the case and I just put the notion out in the open..... oops. sorry.

edit: oops meant to put this in the other thread

actually, when I called them because of my order BS, she told me that they will not be putting anything back up. I know it happened in the past that when things got canceled or whatever, they would put some back up later in the week. That didn't happen last year... and the woman I spoked to said there was like a waiting list of people that didn't get what they wanted, and they would be offered whatever gets canceled

They did put the Super Helicarrier back up after it was Not available for a while.

At least I got my X-Factor set today. I really wish I didn't have to deal with incompetent contractors yesterday when this stuff went up...I would have been able to snag them. Oh well, it wasn't meant to be. Maybe later I'll be able to get an extra set somewhere...

I just found out my brother has had the SDCC Super Hellicarrier sitting in his office for the last week. He's going to ship it out to me when he gets back after Comic con. I wasn't all that interested in getting a hellicarrier but you can't beat free!

Wow, that's my favorite price!

Target has the Guardians of the Galaxy sets on clearance for 11.95 each. Seems like they have had enough of them hanging around. The MU figures got restock with that leftovers case, which does have the cool WW Hulk if you don't have him.

That's the price they all should be. I'd buy them to exchange for the new packs later.

Loal comic shop haul:

others were,

Maskless Juggy vs. grey colossus,

Mandarin vs. silver centurion,

Capt. vs. 80's Magneto,

Hulk vs. first appearance wolverine,

Rhino vs. Spidey

Also, for those who can't get the AoE set or Red Jinx, I will try to make the heads available.

I really hope those TRU stickers are an after-market addition. Both of my TRUs are PACKED with the XMO 2-packs. They'd never restock!

Decided to open it.

She looks okay, but somehow I was expecting better...

Well my brother and his friend was able to obtain a Masters of Evil set the other day(His friend had everyday pass and passed it off to my bro today when he finally arrived)and said it was a smelly aggressive 4hour mess lol I asked how so? and he said on the phone "I'll never be doing that again, not even for myself! lol

The lines were terrible this year. Preview Night was the absolute most packed day of all of them. We were in line to get into the floor for 4 hours just to make sure we got in as early as possible, and we were only maybe 200 people behind the front. As soon as they let us in, we sprint-walked to the Hasbro booth, and the line was already full and capped!!!

Luckily I was able to find one dude who only wanted a Pony. I swapped spots with him and paid for his. Cost me $20, but I didn't want to wait in line on Thursday morning again for another 4-6 hours.

I stood in line the entire preview night, so in order to complete my Hasbro Toy purchase, I was in line for a total of 7 hours. That's more than the 6 hours I was in line last year!

The stinky thing is getting old at this point too. We decided that AXE should sponsor the con and pump that junk in through the vents. Either that or there should be a Deoderant/Cologne booth.

Here is the sku # for She-Hulk comic pack if it helps.

6 53569 76615 5

Thanks! Very helpful!

At this point I would say grab whatever you see, when you see it. Don't open it, keep the receipt, and return it later if you change or mind or pick up the other version.

that goes for anything from any toy line.

That would get very expensive pretty quickly...

Just to let you guys know, last night at my local walmart (calexico CA) there was a lone jubilee which I could not afford, and today I visited a friend who got me a prof x, and got for himself beta ray, kraven, ultimate spidey (peter) and new hulk, at a walmart near Los Angeles, and his cousin got jubilee, blastaar, prof x and miles there as well (they went in together).

Dammit. Time to hit the Walmarts.

Yes. Here is a comparison shot!

Headswap?

Yesterday Haul in my local Walmart in Mexico.

DSC01172.jpg

I found miles spidey yesterday at one of the walmarts here (Mexicali, Baja, Mex). I got to talk to the hasbro rep and she told me it was the only figure left out of 2 boxes they got in. I asked for the line up and she said box had prof x, blastaar (regular and variant), miles spidey, amazing bagman,and jubilee, 2 of each. Apparently walmarts in Mexico are getting the same case that Singapore and Philippines did.

She said she doesn't know if they will get more of that specific case as the system orders them automatically and she only knows what case it is when it arrives.

Maybe that's the reason calexico got them since they are so close. Hope this info helps.

For those that have picked up the newest MU figures (Waves 18 and 21), could you list the SKU #'s? My dad's traveling next week and offered to check out a Wal-Mart near his hotel, and I'd like to make it as easy as possible for him.

Is he traveling to Mexico, if he is all MU figures have the same number (a sticker on top of the original bar code) it's 53569 34698

I already threw away professor X's box, but the original SKU for miles spidey is 53569 66572

Good luck :)

Finally scored the OG colored Sentinel at the same Marshall's that another user posted about. They had about 5 so I picked the best one. Now to find a way to get rid of the silver one...

I'd take the silver one off your hands. What're you looking to get for him? I saw your wants list and don't have any of those. Anything else come to mind?

Feeling a liitle guilty about lurking and not posting so here we go. I have looked at the news every day for two years and always enjoy the casual banter between you guys. I travel the country doing art festivals so I get to see lots of stores between point a and b. I too have been refreshing Hasbro toy store for the last three days and finally gave in to e bay $42 shipped not terrible. I have started many posts and always end up deleting them so I will try to add more in the future. I image most guests are like me a serious collector and not the scalper. It is just easier not to log in on a smart phone. If any one is interested there is a fantastic four three pack with the clear sue variant at vault of midnight comics store Ann Arbor $34. Too steep for me so I left it.

Nice to meet you fineart! Welcome!

I can't wait for clear sue to hit mass retail, I want to see it on the shelf!

Two ToyArk collectors (Symbiote and Greenskaar) found the FF Spidey/Doom and Rhino/Spidey comic packs at TRU in San Diego during lunch:

photobucket-5084-1342808324472.png

They're TRU exclusives, so there's a new thing to hunt. Surprising they came out so close to SDCC...

Finally scored the OG colored Sentinel at the same Marshall's that another user posted about. They had about 5 so I picked the best one. Now to find a way to get rid of the silver one...

5!

I'm hoping mine are as abundant as yours.

I'd probably buy them all if i saw them and get rid of my silver ones.

Yeah and that's after another member apparantly picked up 9! I thought for sure he would have cleaned them out.

5!

Yeah and that's after another member apparantly picked up 9! I thought for sure he would have cleaned them out.

He saw 9 but only picked up 1. How many are left? I want 2 more, maybe i'll make the drive down tomorrow.

Just got in my X-factor and MOE sets. The MOE set is very nice; Tiger Shark is definitely the best of the set. X-factor is alright. Apoc's metallic blue paint job looks amazing; this variant is definitely the better figure IMO. Angel and Sinister are also very nice except for a few paint-app problems.

I have been wondering what the new Apoc would look like with the old Apoc's lower legs.. so he would be solid blue like he is supposed to be.

do the colors match?

5!

He saw 9 but only picked up 1. How many are left? I want 2 more, maybe i'll make the drive down tomorrow.

Ah I thought he built an army. There were 4 left. 1 in the toy isle and 3 in the cattle shoot they put you in while waiting to check out.